Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. (13334 Views)

Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu In Good Start, Wins Polling Unit / 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met / Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by AlexReports(m): 5:20am On Feb 28, 2019
Commissionership positions will be applied for and only qualified persons will be appointed if United Progressive Party, UPP governorship candidate, Hon.Tony Nwulu is elected the next Governor of Imo State.

Nwulu made the pledge during his ongoing campaign across the 27 local governments of the State.

He said vacancies for various commissioner slots and other political positions in his government shall be advertised and published.

He said any Imolite irrespective of political party affiliation or status will be free to apply for any Commissioner position of his or her choice.

He promised that an international recruitment agency will be engaged to carry out the recruitment process assuring that only the qualified and the best certified to be fit and qualified by the agency shall be appointed.

Nwulu added that this will eliminate favouritism in the appointment of commissioners and other political appointments as it was the case in the past with previous governments.

He also said it is a unique opportunity for politicians and non politicians to serve their State.

He said this measure is aimed at engaging the best brains that will compliment his plans to reposition Imo State and place it on the path of economic prosperity.

He added that this is also aimed at ensuring round pegs in round holes targeted at ensuring that Imo State get the best set of experts in various fields of human endeavour to aid in rebuilding the State plagued by years of bad governance.

He said gone are the days of God- fatherism which reigned supreme in the State. He pointed out that the measure is also applicable to members of his political party- the UPP, stating that members of other political parties who are qualified for appointments are also free to apply for any position of their choice in his government.

He said "This is in line with the message of my campaign which is Mezie Imo, which implies making or repairing Imo State.

"There shall be no favouritism in appointments. Days of such are over.Sentiments will not be applied in appointing commissioners or political appointments in my government

"Members of my political party, the UPP, will go through the process of applying for cabinet positions. Members of other political parties are also encouraged to apply and if they are deemed qualified by the international recruitment agency who will conduct the process of engaging them, they will be appointed as Commissioners or other appointments

Nwulu stated that the task of rebuilding Imo State is a serious business and a collective task for well meaning Imolites and not the prerogative of a select few.

He observed that Imo State possess enormous human resources capable of taking the State to the zenith of prosperity and this can only be achieved if the best and those commiteed to the task of rebuilding the State are appointed into positions of government.

He assured that the process of engaging those that will serve his government will be open and transparent to ensure that only the qualified are brought on board to help his administration salvage the State from further social and economic ruin.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/02/tony-nwulu-i-will-advertize.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by elothaddi(m): 5:30am On Feb 28, 2019
FTC for the first time grin grin.

When action time reach now, you go say you no see the right persons and then go bring your brothers then. Story for the gods joor.

4 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by eddyslim(m): 5:30am On Feb 28, 2019
Another one

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by rotormast: 5:30am On Feb 28, 2019
Same way they all lie.

Kindly let me know what you think about www.financesiq.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by nrexzy: 5:32am On Feb 28, 2019
Another year has come now they want our votes once more... e be like say they want to tell another story again oo

11 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by Sunbellar: 5:32am On Feb 28, 2019
Desperate is your name!
Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by Pavore9: 5:33am On Feb 28, 2019
The guy makes sense but we know how e go be!

11 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by Ekpeitut: 5:33am On Feb 28, 2019
Well that's a first.
Politicians sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by Mautonmentos(m): 5:34am On Feb 28, 2019
I smell lies...it's untrue because you won't even get the mandate
Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 28, 2019
Desperation Desperated Desperado man
Pennywise poundfoolish

He left his Oshodo/Isolo HOR seat to come and pursue an unrealistic governorship ambition under a mushroom party called UPP in Imo state

Political clown

AA or PDP are the force to reckon with for Imo guber election
APC stands no chance in IMO guber election
Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:36am On Feb 28, 2019
Ripper Alert
Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by oluwasegun007(m): 5:41am On Feb 28, 2019
Imo people and drama...
Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by temmypotter(m): 5:43am On Feb 28, 2019
Hmm. thinking such up on a whim is in itself laudable, his mandate might not see the light of day, but this right here is innovative politicking

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by Yankee101: 5:43am On Feb 28, 2019
I like this idea
Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by RatedStar: 5:55am On Feb 28, 2019
Good idea but then...
Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by Heineken(m): 5:58am On Feb 28, 2019
I just pity people that die for these politicians.. They ain't worth it. They are all the same
Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by Tywo2018: 6:08am On Feb 28, 2019
Beginning of failure for you and your party. Maybe he was not told how politics is run in Nigeria, those who struggle with you during campaign are the ones that will determine your government better change your plan.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by efilefun(m): 6:10am On Feb 28, 2019
Comedian
Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by oriewanbe: 6:15am On Feb 28, 2019
Funny guy
Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by EMXTAN1(m): 6:20am On Feb 28, 2019
Oya na
Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by Lyoncrescent: 6:20am On Feb 28, 2019
Thought this man is a federal house of representatives member representing ishodi in Lagos. Well he's entitled to go for governor of his state. All the best to him

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by Ekpekus(m): 6:23am On Feb 28, 2019
grin
Lol... advertised for just Imolites or Nigerians/foreigners?
If by now as a candidate that is what you intend to do, then you might toll the line of Aregbesola that took years to appoint commissioners
Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by nsiba: 6:34am On Feb 28, 2019
Banzata17:
See below
Believe this you will believe anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) / Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) / Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.