Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) (29387 Views)

Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church / Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by wuta(m): 10:20am On Feb 28, 2019
Good morning my fellow nairalanders please help a brother my name is Abraham Paul I need your assistance to raise 10K to buy a master's degree form at ABU Zaria which it will be closed in 3days time
My bank account is 0027417411 GTB
Thanks and God bless you all
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by Uco01(m): 10:20am On Feb 28, 2019
Next evil or next level?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by x6blade(m): 10:21am On Feb 28, 2019
Nigerians are one of the most depressed people ,but hypocrisy won't let us admit it
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by Parko(m): 10:21am On Feb 28, 2019
Sa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by phase1: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2019
NextLevel

Sai baboon!

Good one there!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by GreatLion(m): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2019
Next Level
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by XTHRONE(m): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2019
Welcome to next level. Who knows how many people will remain after 4 years.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by Hotzone(m): 10:23am On Feb 28, 2019
Deleting image from memory.....
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by farouk2much(m): 10:23am On Feb 28, 2019
This is next level
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2019
They just see a rope and someone hanging with it. Then they conclude its suicide.

Can't they see his body is depicting something much different?

Africans and their 1diotic thought process.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2019
tstx:

For your mind now you just speak sense

See my signature
You think, one can commit suicide and go to heaven?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by Truefaith: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2019
That is what Satan wants for all men.

He wants us to focus our attention only on ourselves, not thinking on the God that created us.

That way, we can magnify our problems and minimize God's goodness to us.

This is the fruit of self-centeredness.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by akdjr(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2019
Could it be as a result of of the L?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by yemiyemi: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2019
The guy na PDP member....
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by olamakinde(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2019
Sugarplum777:
What a waist of life cry

Join my signature & thank me later
no be only 'waist' of life, na hip of life
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2019
hmmm.
check my signature
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 28, 2019
HgsMediaPlus:
A man believed to be depressed has killed himself in an apparent suicide in Niger state.

According to reports, the man hung himself on a tree inside a bush in Rijau Local Government Area in the state, without the knowledge of his family or neigbours.

His corpse was later discovered in the bush after it was noticed he went missing and a search was conducted to locate him.

The reason for his action was not given but reports have it that the deceased was unhappy and depressed before allegedly taking his own life.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/depressed-man-commits-suicide-hangs.html?m=1

Rijau local govt is enough to cause depression self. There is no light there, no single network, nothing social there intact u go around with canoes. It's a dead end.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by MyGeneration(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2019
He is in sifia pains
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by Presidentail189(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2019
May his soul rip

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by gonkin(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2019
Next level

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:39am On Feb 28, 2019
When you leave the shores of this country, you'll see that there's nothing worth taking your own life. This life is beautiful. Enjoy it even during the bad times
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by Cameroonglass(m): 10:46am On Feb 28, 2019
Sai baba
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by NumbEmotions(m): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2019
Sugarplum777:
What a waist of life cry

The Waist Of Life Is Tiny Ohh! What a NECK of death

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by NumbEmotions(m): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2019
Sugarplum777:
What a waist of life cry

The Waist Of Life Is Tiny Ohh! What a NECK of death
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2019
Pained wailers be digging up old pictures to paint the next level bad . But who cares they have four more years to die in anger . They have for more years to wake up looking for bad news about the nation. Pathetic set of loosers
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by BiGVEEN58(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2019
Those people shouting next level up there are sicko
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by Nasiruddeen(m): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2019
AIR FORCE GIRLS COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOL, ABUJA
JUMA’AH KHUTBAH (FRIDAY SERMON)
BY
NASIRUDDEEN ABDULLAHI ISA
ON
SIGNIFICANCE OF OBEDIENCE TO PARENTS
In the Name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful
All praise is to Allah who is Honest in His pronouncements and guides to the Right Path. He himself commands mankind to be obedient to his parents and promises him entrance into Paradise. We also testify that our leader Muhammad (SAW) is His servant as well as Messenger.
Our sermon today is about loving and honouring our parents. I can see that in our congregation here today, the students are anxious to see their parents and relative tomorrow 02/03/2019 for the open and visiting day, so perhaps this topic might be of special interest to all of us.
Islam ranks our parents so highly, that only obedience to Alláh and His Prophet come before love and obedience to our parents. Parents are our source of birth and sustenance till we reach to puberty and then to adulthood. The rights of parents on their children are enormous so are the rights of children on their parents. Islam builds a family in which prevails mutual respect and care. Parents and children in Islam are bound together by mutual obligations and reciprocal arrangements.
The way we treat others, so shall we be treated. We can see this by looking around and reflecting on the successes and failures of others. Clearly, those who sow good seeds reap goodness; and those who sow evil only reap sorrow. The reward for good deeds can only be good, and the reward for bad deeds can only bring us closer to self-destruction.
The Muslim should recognize the status of the parent and know his duties towards them. The status of parents in Islam is a status which mankind had not known before. Almighty Allah has placed the respect for the parents’ just one step below the belief in Almighty Allah and true worship of Him. The Qur’an says:
وَقَضَى رَبُّكَ أَلاَّ تَعْبُدُواْ إِلاَّ إِيَّـهُ وَبِالْوَلِدَيْنِ إِحْسَـناً إِمَّا يَبْلُغَنَّ عِندَكَ الْكِبَرَ أَحَدُهُمَا أَوْ كِلاَهُمَا فَلاَ تَقُل لَّهُمَآ أُفٍّ وَلاَ تَنْهَرْهُمَا وَقُل لَّهُمَا قَوْلاً كَرِيمًا - وَاخْفِضْ لَهُمَا جَنَاحَ الذُّلِّ مِنَ الرَّحْمَةِ وَقُل رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِى صَغِيرًا
"Your Lord has decreed that you shall not worship except Him, and your parents shall be honoured. As long as one or both of them live, you shall never say to them Uff (the slightest gesture of annoyance), nor shall you shout at them; you shall treat them amicably" {Qur’an 17:23}.
The children must take great care not to react badly to what their parents have to say. If they say or do anything which is not liked or approved of by the children, then they must show patience and tolerance instead of giving vent to their anger. The children must scrupulously try to refrain from disobeying their parents since the Prophet regarded this as "one of the grave sins".
The children must be kinder and more grateful to their mothers since they took greater pains in their upbringing. That is why the Prophet emphasized that it is the mother who has the first claim on the child's care and attention.
When we were ill, she suffered with us, fearful that some misfortune might befall us. In her worry and anxiety she would cry and beseech Allah to restore us to good health and grant us a long and prosperous life. In the same way too, a good deed from us brings joy to her heart, but when we do something wrong, it fills her heart with disappointment and tears stream down her cheeks. Love deserves love! Remember: “Paradise, lies at the feet of your Mother.”
Once a companion asked the Prophet (SAW) as to whom he should show more kindness. The Prophet replied: "Your mother". He asked who comes next and the Prophet again replied: "Your mother". He asked the Prophet yet again who comes next. The Prophet replied: "Your mother". When the companion asked for the fourth time, only then did the Prophet reply: "Your father".
Besides our mother no one deserves our love, our respect, our kindness and our bounty more than our father. It is he, together with our mother, who makes up the parental team. Fathers work hard to provide for the family’s needs. As leaders of the home, they teach us what will benefit us, materially and spiritually. Let us take care not to display any animosity or unkindness towards our fathers, for then, one day, our children will treat us in like manner.
Not every parent is a model mother or father. We all have our strength and our weakness. Our parents are the same. Sometimes we forget that they, too, are only human. But we should not love them any less for that. Islam forbids us to be rude, sarcastic, and abusive or hurt their feelings in any way. As in all relationships, if we must draw attention to any faults, we should do so in the kindest and most loving manner.
Obedience to parents is always subject to the laws of Islam. Sometimes, a mother or father may expect or demand or do something that Alláh disapproves of. In such cases, as painful as it may be, we must obey Alláh rather than our parents.
Fortunately, most of us have parents who love Alláh and who love Islam, and would therefore be unlikely to do or demand from us, anything that displeases Alláh. Occasions like this would be rare and exceptional. We all owe a great deal to our mothers and fathers, who have set a good example for us, and nurtured us in childhood with a love for Islam that grew with us into our adult years.
Oh Muslims, let us worship Alláh alone, and strive to please our parents. This will guarantee our happiness in this world and in the hereafter. Rasúlullah (SAW) reminded us that: “The satisfaction of Allah lies in the satisfaction of your parents, and the wrath of Allah lies in the displeasure of your parents.”
It is reported that a young man once complained to the Prophet (SAW) that his father was taking his money. The Prophet summoned the father. An old man, leaning heavily on his walking-stick, made his appearance. When asked if, what the son complained about was true, the old man stared long at the Prophet and softly replied, “O Apostle of Allah, my son used to be weak and I strong; he used to be poor and I rich, and what I had in my possession I spent for his wellbeing. Today I am poor and weak because of my old age and my son cannot afford to spend even a small amount on me!” The Prophet was overwhelmed by this and a tear rolled from his eye as he spoke: “There is no stone or any hard object but cries when he hears such sentiments expressed. You (young man) and all your property belong to your parents.” Twice the Prophet repeated this sentence.
May Allah (SWT) enable us to be dutiful to our parents, pardon and have mercy upon the dead ones among them, forgive our shortcomings and continue to guide, protect and bless our parents that are still alive.

PART II
Praise be to Allah (SWT) Who is always truthful in His sayings and may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon His Prophet, Muhammad (SAW), his family, his companions and whoever follows his laid-down principles.
Let our young people, our boys and girls take special note of today’s lessons. Your education, which starts in the home, is not complete unless you honour and obey your educators, your parents and school teachers.
In Islam, honouring parents is not confined to Mother’s Day or Father’s Day alone but rather for each and every day in life time. The recognition and respect of parents is mentioned in the Qur’an eleven times; in every instance, Almighty Allah reminds children to recognise and to appreciate the love and care that they have received from their parents.
Let us pray to Alláh, that he should grant our mothers and fathers, a very special place in Jannah. They cared for us and nurtured us with love and Imán, when we were helpless little children. And they continued to pray for us even when we became adults with children of our own. May Alláh help our own children, to continue this cycle of loving care and respect for us, so that the cycle may repeat from one generation to the next.
The Quran has made it compulsory for the child to treat his parents with all goodness and mercy. Every Muslim must show goodness and mercy to his parents throughout their lives. There is only one exception to this, and that is, if the parents ask their children to associate anything with Allah and to commit sins, then the children must not obey their parents. In all cases, the children must show love and gratitude to their parents. They must always speak to them gently and respectfully. They must try their best to make them happy, provided they do not disobey Allah in the process. Allah says:
وَإِن جَـهَدَاكَ عَلَى أَن تُشْرِكَ بِى مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ فَلاَ تُطِعْهُمَا وَصَـحِبْهُمَا فِى الدُّنْيَا مَعْرُوفاً.......
“But if they (both) strive with you to make you join in worship with me others of which you have no knowledge, then obey them not; but behave with them in the world kindly…” (Quran 31:15).
Far from showing signs of displeasure, the children must pray for them. We must continue praying for them even after they die. Such prayer will be regarded as a continuous charity as the Prophet (SAW) told us. It is also the duty of the child to provide for his parents, if he is able to do so.
May Alláh grant all of us, His Love, His Mercy and Forgiveness for our sins and for our human frailties. May Alláh allow us all to move ever closer to him in our thoughts, our words and our actions.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by Adaezeike: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2019
Depression is a bastard.

Please i need someone to patronize me today.
Buy Live snail from me @ affrodable prize
call 08029780170 within Lagos Please....
Thank you

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by Afflalo(m): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2019
You Get Sense Joor
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) by TessBiwom(f): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2019
As long as it's in the north,that's their problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) / "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle / 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.