Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) (29390 Views)

Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos) / Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) / Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by ChangeIsCostant: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
A young man was dealt with after a failed rape attempt in Lagos state. According to reports, the guy who happens to be the meat delivery man tried to rape an eleven year old girl when he thought no one was at home. The little girl's screams alerted her uncle who rushed to behold a shocking sight as the suspect had already torn the girl's top while trying to rape her.

As expected, the suspect was overpowered and given an unforgettable beating which left him seriously injured with blood gushing out from his nose.

According to reports, the man was later handed over to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, for further 'investigation'.

The girl's uncle took to Facebook to share pictures of the man's face after the whole saga. Below is what he wrote;

This f*ol happens to be our meat home delivery guy... today by 6pm he came on his normal weekly routine (delivering meat) thinking dat no body was at home tried to rape my niece (an 11 year old girl) i was quick to rush out wen i heard her shouting to my surprise i saw this guy tearing de little girls top ...heaven let loose..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/man-caught-and-beaten-to-pulp-after-trying-to-rape-11-year-old-girl-in-lagos-photos.html

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by ChangeIsCostant: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by mikky4764(f): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
Very good

15 Likes

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by Ozdibaba: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
My guy wetin dy do u na.... na dat small pikin u wan take learn

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Sick and tired of this kind of news.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by 40ng: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahah , make i laugh again ,..... hahahahahahahahhahaha

serves him Right and Left #APROKOGIRL Don talk oooo

4 Likes

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
grin
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by Tolbanks(f): 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hope he was ruthlessly dealt with and hope the police did not come to his aid?

13 Likes

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by labusinessguide: 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
hope he was killed.

4 Likes

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by johnson232: 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
mikky4764:
Very good
What is good abt beating someone & accusing him of rape without a single proof?

2 Likes

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
Father I personally thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by SweetJoystick(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mumu why him no carry the money wey dem go pay am for delivery go brothel, him wan chance minor now them don disfigure him face

11 Likes

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by Jackyboy: 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
NOTHING HAPPEN APPARENTLY.......I EXPECTED SWOLLEN EYES AND ENOUGH BLOOD grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by Realer(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
Big fool

1 Like

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
See small beating.
Them no even touch am at all sef.
See as face still fresh.

Come and try this crap in Mushin and see the result if caught.

8 Likes

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by chuks34(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
them no even beat am well

1 Like

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by wellmax(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
A fully equipped and operational Business Centre/Cyber Cafe located around Fagba Lagos. Asking price is N3M (Negotiable). Contact me for details
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by nelsonebby(m): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
WICKED MAN,
see as you beat the rapist wella grin grin grin
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by thorpido(m): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
Some men don't just have limits.

1 Like

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by nanakgh(m): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
now see your kpomo 10 kilo lips, like the meat you deliver. take a good look at your life. are you happy with yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by Florblu(f): 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
When will he be killed?
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by famosty(m): 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lol. For further investigation l
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
NCAN wants to know the name of this meat delivery guy, apparently his deliverables included things other than meat.
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by fasho01(m): 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
I think it's high time we take pedophilia seriously in this country and start sensitizing our young ones and general populace about it

Pathetic..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by Jamiubond009(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
He wanted to deliver a special kind of sausage that is meant to be consumed by adults. grin

1 Like

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by Untainted007: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
That's good of him but to me he wasn't beaten enough to my satisfaction. Atleast he can still see with his eyes. He shud av been beaten to the extent that every objects his eyes managed to see will be blurred or showing double.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by Kingwilliamz(m): 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A young man was dealt with after a failed rape attempt in Lagos state. According to reports, the guy who happens to be the meat delivery man tried to rape an eleven year old girl when he thought no one was at home. The little girl's screams alerted her uncle who rushed to behold a shocking sight as the suspect had already torn the girl's top while trying to rape her.

As expected, the suspect was overpowered and given an unforgettable beating which left him seriously injured with blood gushing out from his nose.

According to reports, the man was later handed over to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, for further 'investigation'.

The girl's uncle took to Facebook to share pictures of the man's face after the whole saga. Below is what he wrote;

This f*ol happens to be our meat home delivery guy... today by 6pm he came on his normal weekly routine (delivering meat) thinking dat no body was at home tried to rape my niece (an 11 year old girl) i was quick to rush out wen i heard her shouting to my surprise i saw this guy tearing de little girls top ...heaven let loose..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/man-caught-and-beaten-to-pulp-after-trying-to-rape-11-year-old-girl-in-lagos-photos.html
I would have killed him.. we talking my little nice here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed / "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle / 28-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.