Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,538 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Thursday, February 28, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Thursday, February 28, 2019 (327 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Tuesday, February 28,2023 / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Thursday, February 28, 2019 by femoint007(m): 7:29am On Feb 28, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Thursday, February 28, 2019) -

*Anxiety Can't Do It*

1.Thank You, Father, from where You started with me, for where I am and for where You're taking me.

2.Thank You, Father, for the grace to wait on You for 49 days, in fasting and prayers, that is ending today; please, answer all our prayers, in RCCG, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, empower me by Your grace, never to be anxious about any of the mundane things of this world, but to always cast my cares on You, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, help me to always seek first, Your kingdom and righteousness, and as I do, let all other things, I require in my life, be added unto me, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus, as You have promised me, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, remove from me the spirit of fear, apprehension anxiety, and worry, and replace them with faith, trust and boldness in You, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, step into my life and turn every unpleasant and hopeless situation around for good, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, calm every storm in my life and give me peace, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, grant Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, more grace, wisdom, divine health and anointing, for greater works, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name!

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Revival Hour ; God's Plan / Say Something About This Photo. / If You Criticise Me, You Will Fail Like Peter Obi, Mbaka Warns Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.