Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Okocha Reacts To Court His Arrest Warrant By Court - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okocha Reacts To Court His Arrest Warrant By Court (35875 Views)

Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport / Okocha Reacts To Super Eagles 3 - 2 Win Over Cameroon / Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okocha Reacts To Court His Arrest Warrant By Court by Rseven(m): 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
TheGreenLand:
Pay your tax Mr Jay Jay.

You too should go and sue Bukola Saraki to return your 1 BILLION Naira he stole from you, through his bank years ago, which could be worth 100 BILLION Naira now!!
No more immunity for the criminal

They are talking about the fact he should pay his tax, these ones are talking about how good he was as a soccer player!

If to say na so Spanish people dey hail Ronaldo and Messi, will they pay the millions of pound sterling they owed the Spanish government through tax?!
Nigerian youths and misplaced priority sha.
They dont know when to comment or shut up!
How many Spanish player has Spain government drag to court 4 tax? Oga use ur head small now
Re: Okocha Reacts To Court His Arrest Warrant By Court by Admitwithschola: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
henry49:
You have a B.SC, what do you need a master's for. Make do with what you have na! Get a job with B.SC first!

Like they just go and get the job.

Reminds me of how my sisters used to say years ago "make sure you find job there and don't come to Nigeria because nothing dey here". What if I can't get a job and visa expires, lol. One way thinking
Re: Okocha Reacts To Court His Arrest Warrant By Court by CDMagazine(m): 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Okocha Reacts To Court His Arrest Warrant By Court by patchsk(f): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
doctorbabs:

CAN YOU CALL YOUR FATHER A FOOL? 76212774or is your father a FOOL too

No.
I'm sure yours is.

A very big one...
Re: Okocha Reacts To Court His Arrest Warrant By Court by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
Admitwithschola:

Like they just go and get the job.

Reminds me of how my sisters used to say years ago "make sure you find job there and don't come to Nigeria because nothing dey here". What if I can't get a job and visa expires, lol. One way thinking
If you had a B.SC and can get a job with it, what's your essence of going to school? Your major problem is that you want to work in an oil company, and get paid 500k monthly. Master's is a waste of time, money and energy! Unless you're a lecture! To make it in life, SSCE is just OK! Many Igbo billionaires never went to University! What are we talking about? They employ you-a Master's degree holder. The way you think determines the shape of your life!
Re: Okocha Reacts To Court His Arrest Warrant By Court by Sugarplum777(f): 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
Join my signature let's wreck the bookies grin
Re: Okocha Reacts To Court His Arrest Warrant By Court by adontcare(f): 12:48am On Mar 01, 2019
wuta:
Good morning my fellow nairalanders please help a brother my name is Abraham Paul I need your assistance to raise 10K to buy a master's degree form at ABU Zaria which it will be closed in 3days time
My bank account is 0027417411 GTB
Thanks and God bless you all
wait so we add d fees and pay for PhD too. Idiet

1 Like

Re: Okocha Reacts To Court His Arrest Warrant By Court by Fixed1122r: 10:45am On Mar 01, 2019
See below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) / Wimbledon: Cori Gauff Defeats Venus Williams, In Tears After (Photos) / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.