Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Relocating To Mauritius - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Mauritius (3566 Views)

Mauritius Study And Work / My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island / Relocation To Mauritius: How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Mauritius by Jamestown123: 8:18am On Feb 28, 2019
hello guys, i was just checking about mauritius this morning and i discovered that there are a lot of IT jobs there. I just want to know if anyone of you have a first hand information about mauritius, and most espescially ease of doing business in port louis, cost of living and other pospective opputurnity.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Mauritius by LordPherule(m): 3:40am On Mar 04, 2019
Yes possibly. Mauritius ��: It’s the going to be the first developed country in Africa by 2022. It’s number one country inclined with IT followed by Rwanda ��
Re: Relocating To Mauritius by LordPherule(m): 3:43am On Mar 04, 2019
The economy is buoyant. Business, investment security and survival is assured.
Mauritius and Rwanda are top 2 in Africa with good governance and safest place to invest.
Re: Relocating To Mauritius by Jamestown123: 7:29am On Mar 04, 2019
thanks bro. Been doing enough research this pass few days.
Re: Relocating To Mauritius by brainbox80: 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordPherule:
The economy is buoyant. Business, investment security and survival is assured.
Mauritius and Rwanda are top 2 in Africa with good governance and safest place to invest.

BOSS, I'M SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING RELOCATING OUT OF NIGERIA, MAURITIUS WILL NOT BE A BAD IDEA OR ANY OTHER FRIENDLY AND ACCOMMODATING PLACE THAT WILL NOT BE TO EXPENSIVE TO LIVE IN AND ARE NOT HOSTILE TO FOREIGNERS TOO. HOW DO I GO ABOUT THE VISA(IF NOT VISA FREE)? MORE SO, DO WE REALLY HAVE NIGERIANS OVER THERE, CAN THEY HELP RECEIVE A BROTHER COS THIS IS A MAJOR ISSUE I NEED TO SORT OUT FIRST? WELL, MAYBE YOU CAN HELP A BROTHER WITH ANY USEFUL INFORMATION PLS COS I STRONGLY DESIRE TO LEAVE ASAP.
ADD ME UP IN WHATSAPP WITH THIS NUMBER : 08133845035.
Re: Relocating To Mauritius by LordPherule(m): 6:20am On Apr 27, 2019
brainbox80:

BOSS, I'M SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING RELOCATING OUT OF NIGERIA, MAURITIUS WILL NOT BE A BAD IDEA OR ANY OTHER FRIENDLY AND ACCOMMODATING PLACE THAT WILL NOT BE TO EXPENSIVE TO LIVE IN AND ARE NOT HOSTILE TO FOREIGNERS TOO. HOW DO I GO ABOUT THE VISA(IF NOT VISA FREE)? MORE SO, DO WE REALLY HAVE NIGERIANS OVER THERE, CAN THEY HELP RECEIVE A BROTHER COS THIS IS A MAJOR ISSUE I NEED TO SORT OUT FIRST? WELL, MAYBE YOU CAN HELP A BROTHER WITH ANY USEFUL INFORMATION PLS COS I STRONGLY DESIRE TO LEAVE ASAP.
ADD ME UP IN WHATSAPP WITH THIS NUMBER : 08133845035.

Well I'm a novice about Travel. I can link you up with a friend, White +234 803 933 4665. He should be able to help you with enough info you need.
Re: Relocating To Mauritius by tardell007(m): 6:33am On Apr 27, 2019
Mauritius? lol
Re: Relocating To Mauritius by Kelluz: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
I just confirmed from a Mauritius national that is earning 7000 rupee per month and she works 11 hrs ..please I would like to know from a right source that is working in Mauritius if there are jobs that pay higher than that not based on hear say ...7000 rupees is equivalent to 68,000 naira

(1) (Reply)

Dates For US Visa Drop Box Appointment / Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) / Nigerian Girl 17 Who Travelled To Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.