Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call (46868 Views)

NLC Warns Imo Govt, Wike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique On Nationwide Strike / EFCC Investigates Leaked Audio Tape, Calls Own Operative "Fifth Columnist" / Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by pennyland(m): 11:42am On Feb 28, 2019
I hope Army are not dancing to the tune of there pay Master,as they tried to tell us that no state governor that rig the election for APC in Nigeria accept in Rivers?
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by phase1: 11:43am On Feb 28, 2019
oyebanji44:
Mr loser..l don't care..l "ll not be upset. SS and SE belong to the losers..North and Sw are friends and they will always be friends..

Attache by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2019
hmmm.

check my signature
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by AKPON1: 11:49am On Feb 28, 2019
next please! show us Ganduja tape, mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by iamjavadem(m): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2019
I dislike Wike but just like Reno's mixed tapes, i cannot see anything incriminating.
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by thatigboman: 11:49am On Feb 28, 2019
sarrki:
Wike loves blood

After saraki

Attention should be focused on him

He too much love blood

If anyone do pin in Rivers

The military should take care of the miscreants
this kwara muslim, are u still on social media? U have no shame walai
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Geophilip: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2019
some people are just saying rubbish, I don't blame them they didn't listen to the audio or they have ear problem.
no where in the audio point to anything that he bribed anyone
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by olisaEze(m): 11:54am On Feb 28, 2019
PFRB:
I did not hear anything in that audio that suggests bribing.

My broda I just tire for this our military arm of APC. I was expecting to hear were the accused offered an amount to the “unknown soldier”. Oya oga officer kindly take pass ur complaint through a letter to INEC office (in Mahmood’s voice). grin

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 28, 2019
PFRB:
I did not hear anything in that audio that suggests bribing.

I wonder ooo. That's what APC is now using the military for... Mere political gimmicks.

Nothing in the message is incriminating, they just wanted to dent his image.
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by babytoun: 11:54am On Feb 28, 2019
There is nothing incriminating in the audio ...absolutely nothing
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by ogundeleai(m): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
Court will deliver landmark judgements against this Wike come 8th March... It's like things will go in the direction of unknown guber candidate come March 9
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by OkoroPeugeot(m): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Funny the tape says nothing,

Partisan Military is a ticking timebomb
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by JOHNBULLZZ: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
THE BUHARI ARMY { NOT NIGERIAN ARMY}, THIS JIHAD ARMY THAT WAS PART OF THE RIGGING, WHO ARE THEY DECEIVING?
THE SOUTH HAS BEEN CONQUERED BY THE JIHADIST. WE ARE ONLY HOPING ON GOD TO LIBERATE US. YOU USE OUR OIL MONEY TO
OPPRESS US. YOU HAVE SUCCEDED BUT GOD WILL SAVE US FROM THE JIHAD. LEAVE WIKE ALONE. THE WICKEDNESS OF THE NORTH
AGAINST THE SOUTH IS TOO MUCH.
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by AbleGod32123: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Governor Nyesom Wike is currently embroiled in Leaked audio tape scandal that occurred during the Presidential and National Assembly Elections.

The Army leaked Wike's alleged phone call conversation with an army officer in Rivers State.

The full Audiotape suggesting Governor Wike's attempt to bribe army officers to rig the elections in his state in favour of the PDP has emerged.

Listen to the leaked full phone call conversation of Governor Wike and watch what happened after as released by the Nigerian Army.

Meanwhile the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has reacted to the leaked audio tape scandal and allegations and denied it.

Listen to full tape and watch the videos HERE

Who do we believe now?

See more

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/wike-tape-army-leaks-full-audiotape-of.html?m=1

These so called Army should just bury their head in shame. I don’t know where in d world army is used for elections. They should go and continue d fight against Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen and Arms bandits in d Northern part of d country and leave Wke alone. They have already succeeded with what their oga sent them for or what else do they want again
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Sammyblaq(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
sarrki:
Wike loves blood

After saraki

He too much love blood

You need show ur face for once MOFO.

Wike ain't Amaechi or Akpabio.
Wike bu EBUBEDIKE.

Try him and catch fire!.

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by durangokid: 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
oyebanji44:
Mr loser..l don't care..l "ll not be upset. SS and SE belong to the losers..North and Sw are friends and they will always be friends..
Have checked SW voting properly?
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by durangokid: 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
oyebanji44:
Have you checked the SW voting properly?
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by princegeo(m): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
The fear of woke is the begging get of APC nairaland wailers

Make you no try rubbish for port harcourt or wike will wipe you���

Useless government selected to torture Nigerians
Very soon the SE and SS will take over the economy of these nation and by then all the northerners will be the laborers
Soon very soon because the only trade they know is begging

Rubbish government of the north dead government with a lifeless idiot buhari
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by airsaylongcon: 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
oyebanji44:

The same north that outfoxed Awolowo? shocked

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by asobo: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
oyebanji44:
Keep north central out your nonsense. We are not friends with people who will collude with our oppressors to kill us.
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Latidoh1: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
stephleena:

And Kaduna state nko? it's now an ocean of blood. when a killer and a body bag producer heads the state..

I'm sure there are more burnt corpses, than charcoals in Kaduna.. I begin to wonder if it was the same state Late Yakowa governed.
You don blow.
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
Vivipop:
Lol, is this the full tape suggesting that Wike attempted to bribe an army officer to rig election in PDP's favour? I only heard him say "I wanted to speak with you before but I heard you were angry, where are you? How do I reach you? Okay, I will send someone to you?"
Sentiment apart, how does this implicate Wike?
And more importantly, how is PDP going to court for this sham of election the army's problem? Are they now APC's spoke person?
This country has been on fire for a very long time and a lot of people don't seem to care, wait till the fire gets to your door steps, then it will be too late to care...
There won't be fire anywhere ma'am Vivian, Worst comes to worst, Civil war which will usher in a new revolution. Think of what happened in the Soviet Union and Germany after the world war.
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by neyorlmogzy(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
dahmie2013:
Wike has turned Rivers to a blood thirsty environment. I begin to wonder if this was the same Rivers Amechi ruled 4 8yrs without all these blood shed everywhere. I am sure there is more blood in Rivers than oil.

Wike there is God o! All these blood you are sharing.
Tramadol addiction is real, you are a typical example of an overdosed drug user...my condolences to your family in advance
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Xano(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
sarrki:
Wike loves blood

After saraki

He too much love blood

Interesting

I'm surprised globemoney replied your post.

Anyway, you and your kind are doing the job of making SS,SE to dislike you and your kind.

The dislike is freely expressed in the streets of Port Harcourt and greater Port Harcourt, parts of Rivers State.
SE people already show theirs, but some States like Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa appear to agree.

There are groups some of us are on, we share experiences.

Continue...

By the way, SW as you boldly claim, as a superior voting block is a myth. The difference you had would soon diminish.

As an analyst said, SW is not a determining factor in Nigeria election.
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by deScifa(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
stephleena:

which friends?.. Hahahahaha.. the joke is on u.. stop forcing yourselves on those northerners,they don't like u guys, they are only after their interest while the rest can go to Hades ..

And u think they've forgotten what you guys did,this past election? y'all must pay.. they made Buhari president, all by themselves.. this is government of the north, by the north and for the north...

U know it's hard, accepting the truth but it's the truth,.
you're a 5%ter.

hahahahahahaha, friends with north..

You are not the one to tell who likes who. Pre-independence Awolowo begged from alliance with the east but they choose to Align with the north and formed NCNC. It was your relationship turned sour and chest beating that led to the coup, counter coups and war. You can't force people to hate on other people just because you hate them. And there is another question that's begin got answer....please is Atiku not a Fulani man
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by semyman: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
The army is loyal to the C in C

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM / Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.