Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Sweatcoin:an App That Pays You For Walking - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sweatcoin:an App That Pays You For Walking (1615 Views)

Try This Bank That Pays You For Every Deposit Everyday! / Why Do Most Adults Hold Their Phones While Walking? / How Do I Deactivate An App That Has App Permission To Lock My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sweatcoin:an App That Pays You For Walking by Mikeshiangala(m): 8:53am On Feb 28, 2019

I decided to download the app on my phone to see what it was all about. The app is quite smooth and the sign-up process is quite simple.

You have to give the app access to the number of steps you take per day in the “Health” section of your phone, as well as allowing it to track your location at all times. Being quite mindful of what I allow to track me, this was the thing I was least happy with.

I guess the tracking makes sense, since that is what they need to assess how many Sweatcoins I am earning… and I guess that is partly how Sweatcoin makes money (by selling data). Although the official purpose of the app is to make people more fit, I assume the data is more valuable for the company behind.

As soon as you have signed up, it starts counting your steps and you start earning Sweatcoin.

more onSweatcoin App.

1 Like

Re: Sweatcoin:an App That Pays You For Walking by RelationshipOnl: 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
Check out this free app — It Pays to Walk � https://sweatco.in/hi/nigeriapenmedia

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Any Android Phone Around 10k urgently!.......any offer? / Pre Order Umidigi Power At An Affordable Rate Now / Used Samsung Galaxy S8+ At A Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.