Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard (46715 Views)

Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections / Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election / Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by Abbeyme: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2019
kk
Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by Zuluhead(m): 10:58am On Feb 28, 2019
APC is trying to make nigeria a one party system but the true is they are indirectly inviting the military to take over and when some young military officers start planning....
Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by Abeyjide: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Just imagine a man like Oshiomhole calling the Akwa Ibom REC, Mike Igini to rig the election for Akpabio. APC is a fraud

were you there when he made the call.
Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by terry85: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2019
No peace for the wicked and unjust.... though fear of the rephraser attack
Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by JohnFrankling(m): 11:00am On Feb 28, 2019
haywire07:
God bless our well informed security operatives.

They know of how many inec officials who received money to turn votes , and so they moved in quickly to stop them from delivering.

I'm only scared that some of them would be assassinated for not delivering on what they were paid for
what happened to your sanity?
Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by Masterclass32: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2019
Someone suggested that we return to option A4 system, where u cue up behind your preferred candidate and are counted. This card reader system has failed us. They routinely malfunction in the south but work effortlessly in the north.

Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by theoldpretender(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2019
The reason why they are resigning is simple.

Politics in Nigeria is a desperate game. Because the perks are so so attractive (as a house of reps member you can, with careful husbandry, become a multimillionaire in 4 years of office)...people are ready to do do or die.

One notorious politician of the second republic even surrounded the then FEDECO office with ARMED thugs to ensure he got the right count.(naturally he did).

So,even if INEC does the right thing....what stops a politician from sending in thugs. Add a corrupt police, and even if the police was not corrupt....they cannot be everywhere...and even if they were everywhere....one or two police vs a group of armed thugs ?

Then people can sell their vote for nothing.

Nigeria is that kind of country. We need a changed people before we can have free and fair elections. Neither APC nor PDP can guarantee that. And the way I see APC nairalanders justifying some of the irregularities.....and the fact that I know PDP nairalanders are opposing because e no favour them....
Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by smalls001: 11:03am On Feb 28, 2019
Chubhie:
Imagine the sham of an election under Mr integrity?

Because your candidate lost it's sham? You guys should learn to accept defeat......
Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by Primesky(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2019
If you support evil and corruption in any way because of political or religious bias, you are courting evil and wickedness for your self. Moral corruption is one of the deadliest. What a shame!.

Youths who should speak in defence of their future, by condemning evil, are the ones speaking with so much arrogance and insolence without minding the future repercussions. May God save this country, because if these are the future leaders, then we have big crisis in our hands.
Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by jaxxy(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2019
This useless and desperate Government will destroy our country and democracy. Why shud government interfere with INEC? Soldiers instead of securing people are intimidating and harassing them.

Anybody not working for Apc is automatically working for Pdp what happened to being non partisan and doing ur job right?

The senate shud caution the excesses of this lawless President before it gets out of hand.

If the INEC Chairman doesn’t know his job he shud resign.
Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by tajuh: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2019
Fake news so much that I laugh.

The source says this, the source says that.
A typical fake news that I am ashamed .

First the job and duties of most the afforementioned stop after the election.
They are temporal jobs.

Secondly, INEC has done a good job irrespective of what anyone says. The international observers gave them at least 80 percent.

There were suprises into OYO, ONdo and FCT not forgetting Kwara. Abi, they will tell me that the elections there were a sham.

I am not a Buhari supporter but the earlier PDP go to court the better with good evidences.i support a party which were not amongst the majority.
New conferences here inNigeria or Dubai, notifying foreign countries won't cut the deal.

Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 11:08am On Feb 28, 2019
Wao! let them sha employ other Nigerians.
check my signature
Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by Almaiga: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2019
Trash from Igbo newspaper. Nobody is threatening anybody and nobody is resigning. Lies and useless Propaganda.

Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by Parko(m): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2019
S
Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by smeag0l(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2019
Why will your family be in danger after the elections if not that you collected money fr politicians and didn't do their bidding?
EdidemOluomo:

Not when your family is in danger.
Like serious Danger o
Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by Afflalo(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2019
AFTER CHOPPING ATIKU MONEY DEY CON RESIGN ONE BY ONE
Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by surevik(f): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2019
Only the evil ones will support such nonsense called election
Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by Butoneday2(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2019
Nigerian yuuts are cowards?
Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by gigantic2010(m): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2019
Hmm
Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by blackboy(m): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2019
Scam. Nobody go resign. Chairman of INEC who scammed those who allowed him to scan them no even fit talk say he wan resign.

New buildings will rise. Children will go abroad to school. New cars will be bought. Land will be bought. No be today.

INEC has been a scam since
Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by Lovemaester: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2019
jcmaiah:
This election Yorubas are hailing because of Osinbajo. Last tenure he was more of a dustin in the administration, this time he will be the dust.
I will always be proud of my Igbo heritage, we don't celebrate failure no matter who the failure is! Even if Buhari contested with Peter Obi and Atiku with Osinbajo we will still vote Atiku!

misyarn, nigga swerve with your tribal bullsh.it
Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2019
Inec was really compromised
Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by Benwems(m): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2019
BUSINESSARENAA:
It's high time Nigeria started using full electronic voting, it will reduce a whole lot of mess in the System.
God bless you. Electronic voting or nothing. But nobody is saying anything about it. Because they are befitting from the corrupt system going on.
Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by twodee75: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2019
am not a member of any political party and I don't support both atiku and buhari, I would've prefer a vibrant and young candidate, but to be candid this election is worst, full of intimidation and fraud, I believed most of people on this forum don't have pvc.....we need electoral reforms.
Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by LastSurvivor11: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2019
TheGreenLand:
See you again in 2023.
The people's CHOICE has been voted in for now, that is all Nigerians want.
Only pigs are sad with that.
I love d presido .
NEXT LEVEL tinz

Most pigs look cleaner and healthier than you from all statistics grin
Re: Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard by michoim(m): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2019
Fake story from Guardian

MNJTF Members Pose With Body Of Boko Haram Commander After Being Killed. Graphic / Sowore: Soyinka, Shehu Sani, Deji Adeyanju Arrive Abuja High Court (Photos) / FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order