Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,472 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room (30630 Views)

2023 Presidential Situation Reports So Far. / President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room by celebgistz2: 9:58am On Feb 28, 2019
Yesterday, president Muhammadu Buhari met with the young Volunteers from the Situation Room of our Presidential Campaign Headquarters.

He wrote:

“Yesterday evening I met with the young Volunteers from the Situation Room of our Presidential Campaign Headquarters. They came together from every part of Nigeria, to work for my Re-election. I am very impressed by their commitment and dedication, and I will not let them down.”

Watch the video HERE

Source:https://celebgistz.com.ng/buhari-meets-with-the-young-volunteers-from-apc-presidential-situation-room

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room by celebgistz2: 9:58am On Feb 28, 2019
Watch the video HERE

Re: Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room by Zombiekiller010: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
Imagine a Nigeria without North

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room by ivieeseosa: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
Indeed of a truth; our Government is Fantastically Corrupt. The presidential election results collation was a proof that the so call INTEGRITY was a scam Nigerians will never forget in a hurry.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room by omogidi234(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
We have heard you sir.
Re: Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room by princejayy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
grin

Don't promise what you can't fulfill cos we are still waiting for your $1 equal to 1 naira lies angry

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room by ItzBIM(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
Shame on all those young people.

If only we yorubas will get sense and join the biafra movement and the fuckkk away from this backward people.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room by teejarny(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
A
Re: Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room by ofoltundeseun: 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
Volunteers my foot

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room by AfonjaConehead: 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
Such a shame, young and vibrant people working for an expired lifeless jihadist,what a shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room by ricon: 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
I hope he doesn't let them down truly. I don't believe in any political promises again.
Re: Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room by dannybrasky(m): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
Like for ATIKU,share for Buhari grin

Abi nna no like ATIKU again?? grin

36 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room by queenxey1(f): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ok!!! Election or no election 23rd of February has come and go, but the so called rock-heart Nigerian still showcase their Talent by causing violence at some polling units.
Well am not surprise (naso we day do) I wonder why we act like an elephant for a common politician who may not even give us food that can satisfy an Ant...
Hmmmmm "monkey dey work baboon they chop"
I still don't know why we find it hard to follow just three words
- go to the polling center
- cast your vote
- and come back home. Instead the rock-heart Nigerian will turn it otherwise the only one word they understand is "ELECTION VIOLENCE"

Excuse me! If violence is the only attribute of election then why don't ATIKU and BUHARI bring cutlass and gun along with them while coming to cast their vote? Oh!.. now I can see the reason why they called us politician animal.

is still baffels me why we kill each other for this uncaring people. Just look at kogi east (Igala) the life of a young promising soul was cut short all in the name of election, surprisinly these same set of people are praising the west (okun) for choosing their choice of leader (Dino) without chaos, Let me plainly point out, its only a foolish being that have joy in taking the life of his fellow..

Nigerians!!! When are we going to wakeup? Pls! How many politican children died during this election? NONE right! But our fellow innocent citizens are the one liable for death... But why!!

Hmmmmm!... another election is coming on the 8th of March. And i know that despite all the preaching the talented and the talenter will still showcase their talent
Enough is enough #votenotfight

Credit Ogundele Taiye

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room by AfonjaConehead: 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Imagine a Nigeria without North

Eldorado it will be.

Please include the SE as well,those people are axis of evil.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room by ayodaisi: 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
Good one from my able president
Re: Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room by blowjob: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room by edibobo: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
LAZY YOUTHS AND THEIR PESSIMISTIC MENTALITY
Re: Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room by CocoaOla: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
Digitalization of the voting process would go a long way in revolutionizing our democracy, ensuring transparency and efficiency in the election processes. The question now is; which politician would hate rigging so much, to implement digital voting?
Re: Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room by nothingspoil70: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
I can see in the room

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
Is Deomelo there?
Re: Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room by helinues: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
Are NL also there?
Re: Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room by AlPeter: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
. Good job. This is a working TEAM unlike Atiku who surrounds himself with folks that will rather go on Twitter, Facebook, Nairaland etc to"Atikulate" rather than go on the street. Abeg when is the Twitter election holding.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room by ednut1(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
Are mannabbq sarki and ngene there

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG / Dele Momodu On Buhari Suspension Of Onnoghen: 'Our President Has Done It Again' / NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.