Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance (1898 Views)

Really Need Your Spiritual Assistance Pls / Breaking!!! Naval Chief Implore Nigeria Military To See Spiritual Assistance / Easter: A Supposed Time Of Spiritual Revival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by oaroloye(m): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
SHALOM!

Anonymous17:
I have been a nairalander for over a decade but I just opened this account to keep myself anonymous. Please what I am about to share is a true life account although some atheists in the house might disprove of it. There is a strong woman in my family that has vowed that me and my siblings won't ever get jobs and will never do well so that my parents will never reap the fruit of their labour out of jealously. True to her words we are all out of the university but not one of us have a job, opportunities will always come but in the end will not materialise.

IF YOU WANT SPIRITUAL ADVICE, JUST STUDY MY TOPICS.

You have not said what Religion you are.

That would be a great help.

. GENESIS 1:26-28.

26. And God said,
"Let us make Man in Our Image, after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air, and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every Creeping Thing
that Creepeth upon the Earth.
27. So God created Man in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God said unto them,
"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."

THIS IS THE PRIMARY COMMANDMENT AND PURPOSE FOR WHICH MAN CREATED HUMAN BEINGS.

If someone can Exercise Dominion over you, and Countermand your Control over the Earth, that means that they are a Human being relative to you, while you are CATTLE, relative to them. To remedy this, you need to find out how you became an ANIMAL, relative to Human Beings.

An alternate way to view this is to say that you are a Man, yes, but this (*Bleep!*)ch is a (*Bleep!*)king GODDESS.

Or... we can just cut the (*Bleep!*) and say that she is a damn witch, is all.

You are implying that she uses Spiritual Powers to blackball you, rather than Political Influence.

Anonymous17:

I am presently 34 yrs old, have a masters degree in Eng., but there is virtually nothing to show for it. Funny thing is that I have had countless opportunities, prayed and prayed, fasted, yet it comes to nothing. I will almost get the job or offer but somehow at the end it would fail, that is the same thing that goes round all my siblings. Right now as I am writing this message, I am the only person among my friends whom all entered the University together, but without a house, wife or job, yet I am sleeping on the ground without any foam of mattress. Despite all my struggles, their is virtually nothing to show for it. Please I am genuinely in search of a benevolent person who would bring me out of this terrible nightmare, by assisting me with a job or delivering me from this strong woman.

I WANT TO TELL YOU, UP-FRONT: I DO NOT LIKE NIGERIAN ENGINEERS!

I think they are all lazy, and stupid.

You spend five years in University, learning how to build ANYTHING- then get out, and say that you cannot do anything, unless someone sticks a paycheck in your hand!

What the (*Bleep!*)ck is the MATTER with you people?

The biggest problem in the country right now, is ENERGY!

Why can't you build generators to supply power?

How can you go broke, doing just THAT?

Why can't you build a STEEL PLANT?

A Metal Recycling Plant?

"EH... WE WERE NOT TAUGHT!" you people bleat.

It's disgusting!

Now there's this FREE ENERGY PHYSICS Technology- THOMAS BEARDEN'S Motionless Electromagnetic Generator, STANLEY MEYER'S WaterFuel Cell- and several others! Why don't you people find ways to do those things?

You see owning a house and a car as important goals: why not make HELPING YOUR COUNTRY your goal?

Anonymous17:

I would be glad if the OP could move this to the front page.

This is in RELIGION- yet you have said nothing about what your Religious Beliefs really are!

You cannot say that Lord Yeshua is a part of your life, because you didn't even mention him.

What sort of worship, prayer, and fasting could you have done, if you don't even think your God is worthy of mention?
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by Betty85: 8:59am On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by ThothHermes: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2020
Betty85:
Good morning, Please can i also get a way to contact you? I’m facing a problem very similar to the poster up there, and I would really appreciate a reach out.
PS: I tried sending a Pm but I am new to Nairaland and I am still learning how to use it. Thank w
Please download and listen to these messages by Apostle Joshua Selman:

The mystery of deliverance 1-4
Spiritual Intelligence 1-3
The Altar of Prayer
Priesthood
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by apstpaulg(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
What a pathetic story my friend, yet through years of counseling and praying with people, i've heard even worse, and by Gods mighty hand, to His glory, i've led some to their personal promised land.
You can give me a call, and by God's grace and will, He'll use me to emmancipate you from your wilderness of affliction, and you'll share your testimony on this forum. Stay hopeful.

Apostle Paul Eshiet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 / I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me / she asked me to leave My Church Before We Get Married,i did, now She's Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.