Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Studying Economics In The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Studying Economics In The University (472 Views)

Importance Of Studying Economics In Tertiary Institution / Studying Economics / Victory Onya Njah Has First Class Bsc Economics In UNIJOS, The First Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying Economics In The University by Peter12396(m): 10:19am On Feb 28, 2019
pls gurus in the house am about writing JAMB and i chose economics...and i need some advice because some people are saying its difficult..how true is that?
Re: Studying Economics In The University by abayormie00(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
There is nothing difficult so far you're ready to pay the price
Just attend classes and study way before your test or exam
Re: Studying Economics In The University by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
If you want to study economics at university then you must be grounded in Mathematics and Economics. Once you are grounded in those subjects, you are good to go
Re: Studying Economics In The University by Ope4Christ: 4:40am On Mar 01, 2019
My dear, do not be discourage by what people say always follow your heart.

I was told the same thing about 13years ago when I started my B. Sc Economics(3.9/5) program but today I already have M. Sc Economics(4/5) expecting to start my P.hd program soonest.

Be ready to face Mathematics, Statistics and Econometrics, plus other courses.

Get ready to go for it in as much as you have the requirements and you will achieve it.

1 Like

Re: Studying Economics In The University by TeeZinnas: 8:00am On Mar 01, 2019
Ope4Christ:
My dear, do not be discourage by what people say always follow your heart.

I was told the same thing about 13years ago when I started my B. Sc Economics(3.9/5) program but today I already have M. Sc Economics(4/5) expecting to start my P.hd program soonest.

Be ready to face Mathematics, Statistics and Econometrics, plus other courses.

Get ready to go for it in as much as you have the requirements and you will achieve it.

Thank you sir!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Addicted To Your Phone?, Check This Proven Solutions To Phone Addictions / NABTEB Form Is Out / The Outrageous Steps Parents Took To Get Their Kids Into Elite Universities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.