Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Dj Cuppy Recieve Hillarious Comment For Showing Off With Her New Samsung 10 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dj Cuppy Recieve Hillarious Comment For Showing Off With Her New Samsung 10 (898 Views)

Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name / Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins / Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Recieve Hillarious Comment For Showing Off With Her New Samsung 10 by naijknight: 10:33am On Feb 28, 2019
When show off off you, see the hillarious coment recieve by nigerian female disc jockey DJ CUPPY after she twitted about her been the first person to use the brand new samsung galaxy 10.

Re: Dj Cuppy Recieve Hillarious Comment For Showing Off With Her New Samsung 10 by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Recieve Hillarious Comment For Showing Off With Her New Samsung 10 by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:42am On Feb 28, 2019
I forgot to laugh

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Recieve Hillarious Comment For Showing Off With Her New Samsung 10 by falcon01: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2019
i also forgot to laugh

Re: Dj Cuppy Recieve Hillarious Comment For Showing Off With Her New Samsung 10 by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2019
falcon01:
i also forgot to laugh
Heheee
Re: Dj Cuppy Recieve Hillarious Comment For Showing Off With Her New Samsung 10 by Nickijoy(f): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
undecided
Re: Dj Cuppy Recieve Hillarious Comment For Showing Off With Her New Samsung 10 by willyo(m): 1:09am On Mar 01, 2019
Plain stupidity

(1) (Reply)

Nassarawa State Governor Tanko Al-makura's Son Khalid Runs Six People Over / Naval Officer Found Dead In His Apartment In Kaduna / AM I Yahoo Boy?? Why Nigerians Hypocrisy Can't Stop Yahoo Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.