Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins (50758 Views)

Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son / Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court / Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by ikorodureporta: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Woman accuses hospital of stealing her baby in Lagos

…She was delivered of a baby, Consultant gynecologist confirms

A woman, Faith Obinna, who recently gave birth to twins at St. Raphael Divine Mercy Hospital in Ikorodu area of Lagos State has accused the hospital management of allegedly stealing one of her twins immediately after birth.

The victim, Faith Obinna who did several scans in the same hospital which revealed that she was pregnant for twins claimed she was sedated on the day she had a caesarean section and was later presented with only one of the twins.

According to Madam Faith Obinna who called immediate help from well-meaning Nigerians and the government of Lagos State, “I delivered on 6th March at Saint Raphael hospital, I had caesarean section because I was pregnant for twins.

“Before the cesarean session, I had done three scans in the same hospital which confirmed I was pregnant with twins.

“On the day of the caesarean section, we were three women who delivered their babies through caesarean section.

“I was the only one they gave sleeping injection even when I told the doctor before the time not to administer it but they did so that I won’t know when they took my baby but when they brought the two babies out I was still partially conscious because of the injection.”

source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/woman-accuses-hospital-of-stealing-her-baby-in-lagos/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by ikorodureporta: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
That hospital again?? Catholic archdiocese of Lagos should do something about that place

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Slawormir: 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Imagine
I go for say na scan error but three times nor be beans
Scan confirm the thing three times say na twins

Madam if you nor quick get justice
Just look for a real niggarrr in your family to help you pull the trigger

Fuckkkers!

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Digitiminimi: 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Expert17: 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
grin

Doctor wan cash out for the woman head....

Her EGUNGUN was abit careful

grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Mustiboy(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
She must be very stupid.

How can you say a renowned hospital that is known for fair conducts stole your baby?

I'm not saying she's wrong; but how can she be so sure?

This is why I hate some women; they will be causing unnecessary drama upandan. Useless creatures.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by emeijeh(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
She did scans 3 times!
Give her her twin baby!

[img]https://media1./images/843166c9d3dc66da2ad9ecf63a4e80cb/tenor.gif?itemid=12221156[/img]

247 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by MisterGrace: 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Kill anyone found guilty.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Not surprised at all. sad
Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by goldenfrosh(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Investigation should start, but in this country they'll know the truth and do nothing about it..

19 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Corporate2020: 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
I said that all Nigerians are criminals. Doctors, Lawyers, Police, Customs, Nurses, Politicians, e.t.c.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by StarUp: 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Please o, schools should come and open...Corona biko have mercy so that schools can open!!!

158 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by EmmaOgbu(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
This life is full of wicked people, imagine after suffering for 9months+ and finally gave birth, one idiot will come carry one sale to another idiot.

26 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by gbebodye(f): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
See as e dey pain me for body like say na my twin baby dem steal angry
Unfortunately i don't think her complaints can be verified based on the scan evidence cry
Besides na bongo we dey for that matter

embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I525KtbupI

4 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by whitebulb(m): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
To the mod dat banned me covik 550 will visit u after d lockdown tongue tongue angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by COURVOISier(m): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Monaco2(m): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nawa o, things Dey happen o... okpemurode

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Coronavirus84: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
I don't know what to day about this oooooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Too bad...

The case must be followed up and her baby recovered.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Chineduvictor41: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
H
Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by ahmemmygrey(m): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
wow

Too Bad

Seems like we need a new Mary Slessor for cases like this

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Konji3368: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Is a lie

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by AhlexOfficial(m): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Such Is Life. Move On!

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Yohh: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
The hospital would have had a say if the scans weren't done in their centre but they were. So St Raphael has got a big case in its hand.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Emmaxlee(m): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Why all this??

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by zelmiIkne: 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mummy
Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Sisijetue(f): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Times are really hard....after all they will sell the baby...misfortune awaits them

12 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Abalado(f): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
This Covid 19 will teach our leaders sense,,, now they all know the meaning of vanity upon vanity, please tell me what they buried Abba Kyari with.... Stupid leaders

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by pyyxxaro: 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Konji3368:
Is a lie

There don give you your cut abi

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) / Joseph Mayowa, LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Jilted Him / Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.