Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Dentist Blasts Nedu For Using Her On A Fake Marriage Proposal, Shaggi Apologies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dentist Blasts Nedu For Using Her On A Fake Marriage Proposal, Shaggi Apologies (1721 Views)

Papaya Ex Lambasts Nedu For Calling Her A Liar / Nedu Wazobia Marries Funmi, His Second Marriage, See Wedding Invitation Card / Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dentist Blasts Nedu For Using Her On A Fake Marriage Proposal, Shaggi Apologies by celebgistz2: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2019
A Dentist has called out OAP Nedu for using her for a marriage proposal stunt without her consent, BrodaShaggi later apologized to her.

He wrote:

“Alright, good morning to everyone reading this, PLEASE AND PLEASE to all bloggers carrying this video saying i Proposed to the lady, IT IS ALL A JOKE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, This happened Like 3 months back in Abuja and she wasn't the only girl we played the trick on. Please NA JOKE O, i didn't wanna post anything about this but just had to cos the girl posted that HER fiance is having a problem with the video. Please Sir i never met your girl before this video please. I dint have her contact and neither have i seen her since the day this happened.
Please guys i am sorry if this has caused any issue in your relationship. I AM SORRY but clearly i expected everyone to know this is all a joke from the video but i guess everybody sees things differently so on behalf of me and my Good friend @nedu_wazobiafm that posted the video, we Say WE ARE SORRY to the family. @mz_verah I AM SORRY, TAINK YOU”

Watch the video HERE

Source:https://celebgistz.com.ng/dentist-blasts-nedu-for-using-her-on-a-fake-marriage-proposal-broda-shaggi-apologies

Re: Dentist Blasts Nedu For Using Her On A Fake Marriage Proposal, Shaggi Apologies by celebgistz2: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2019
Watch the video HERE

Re: Dentist Blasts Nedu For Using Her On A Fake Marriage Proposal, Shaggi Apologies by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2019
Na so
Re: Dentist Blasts Nedu For Using Her On A Fake Marriage Proposal, Shaggi Apologies by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:33am On Feb 28, 2019
grin women want real marriage by force oooo shocked no more faking for slay Queens, grin after buhari won us for 4 more years cool

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap

Re: Dentist Blasts Nedu For Using Her On A Fake Marriage Proposal, Shaggi Apologies by celebgistz2: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2019
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Re: Dentist Blasts Nedu For Using Her On A Fake Marriage Proposal, Shaggi Apologies by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:40am On Feb 28, 2019
How can you just walk up to a random human you don't know and "propose" and then post the video online afterwards

2 Likes

Re: Dentist Blasts Nedu For Using Her On A Fake Marriage Proposal, Shaggi Apologies by JizzyM24(m): 11:43am On Feb 28, 2019
The Aunty sef get time

I for don break Any bottle wey I see for your head

Which can play be that
Re: Dentist Blasts Nedu For Using Her On A Fake Marriage Proposal, Shaggi Apologies by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:43am On Feb 28, 2019
alakoba what if her boyfriend sees it he'll say she's been cheating

1 Like

Re: Dentist Blasts Nedu For Using Her On A Fake Marriage Proposal, Shaggi Apologies by MiaB(f): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2019
Not everyone likes being in the limelight

1 Like

Re: Dentist Blasts Nedu For Using Her On A Fake Marriage Proposal, Shaggi Apologies by donstan18: 11:57am On Feb 28, 2019
Some acts are too expensive to be joke.
Re: Dentist Blasts Nedu For Using Her On A Fake Marriage Proposal, Shaggi Apologies by Tamarapetty(f): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
i go kuku pretend asif i no see am kneel down...
Re: Dentist Blasts Nedu For Using Her On A Fake Marriage Proposal, Shaggi Apologies by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
All staged. How did instablog get d chat
Re: Dentist Blasts Nedu For Using Her On A Fake Marriage Proposal, Shaggi Apologies by Khd95(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
and she was smiling there like a red village fowl that has seen newly harvested fresh corn

women sef

seu.n please we need an emoji that "walks out of thread"
Re: Dentist Blasts Nedu For Using Her On A Fake Marriage Proposal, Shaggi Apologies by celebgistz: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2019
cc

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

“you Look Better This Way” – Followers Beckon On Cross-dresser, Jay Bugatti . / Bbnaija: Watch Mercy's Reaction As Ike Confessed His Feelings To Her Infront Of. / Kim Kardashian West Gets Baptised At Historic Church In Armenia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.