Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate (18292 Views)

Tinubu Shutdown Lagos As South-west Youths Endorse APC National Leader / Maduka Looks Good For Agu Awka. Anambra Central Traditional Rulers Endorse / Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
Traditional rulers in Irepodun local government area of Kwara State have endorsed the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq ahead of the March 9th governorship and state Houses of Assembly elections.

The monarchs made their position known on Wednesday in Ajase-Ipo, ancestral headquarters of Irepodun local government area when AbdulRazaq presented them with copies of his manifesto.

Speaking on behalf of Olomu of Omu Aran, chairman of Royal Council in Irepodun, AbdulRahm Oladele Adeoti, said: “We started the APC revolution here in the south and there’s no going back. You are going to win a landslide victory in the election.”

On his part, Abdulrazaq said that his administration will be fair to all segments of the state.

“Our government won’t discriminate against any section of Kwara. We’ll share jobs and appointments fairly,” he said.

Urging Kwarans to give him a chance to serve them, AbdulRazaq said his administration will open up the rural areas for development to boost investments in agriculture, agro-processing factories, provide employment for youths and halt rural-urban exodus.

He promised to rebuild public schools and hospitals, strengthen entrepreneurship and small scale businesses in a bid to boost internally generated revenues.

AbdulRazaq also pledged to accord utmost respect to the traditional institutions and ensure that local government areas are allowed to serve the grassroots.

“But to do this, we urge you to vote for APC. We don’t want to be in the opposition in Kwara. We have a lot of great programmes for our people. Importantly, we won’t disrespect our traditional institutions. We will honour our royal fathers,” he said.

“We’ve had enough of bad governance and the bleeding of public resources. O TO GE. Let’s try something new and different. Our opponents have run out of ideas. We’ll bring development. We’ll take special interest in the security of lives and properties. At the moment, there’s hardly any functional banks from Ekiti to Offa.

“Where there’s no banking institution, development will be hard whether you are into saw mailing or agriculture,” he added

http://platformtimes.com.ng/2019/02/28/kwara-traditional-rulers-endorse-apc-governorship-candidate/?fbclid=IwAR3e7CJ0JtH3A1VKoBhimeFXXg2TB55L_BlU7xttaiPhtTKbn10pBml4sf0

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
O to Gee is marching on to the gubernatorial elections in Kwara

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by modath(f): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
They only did this to curry favour, They used to be firmly buried in Mesu's rectum, how have time changed...

Even Ray Charles & Prophet Obadare can see clearly that PDP is completely dead in Kwara, doubt they will come out with even a single Assembly seat as e dey go so....

As much as I detest Saraki, I can't help but pity him at the same time cos all he is has fallen apart right before his very eyes.... Failure is an orphan... embarassed

My God, may I not fail in the presence of enemies & mockers...

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by stephleena(f): 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
Saraki is coming back again..he's good @springing up pleasant surprises.. he's not done yet!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by Zener45: 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
O to ge for the kwara governorship election

12 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by drskyfly007(m): 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
Kwara state Governor seems to be quiet probably cos he was denied going to Senate by kwara PDP.

The guy seems unperturbed.....

11 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by diablos: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
Alas they have bowed to the broom. Behold #NeXtLeVel poverty n sufferings has begun shocked
Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by modath(f): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
stephleena:
Saraki is coming back again..he's good @spring up pleasant surprises.. he's not done yet!

He'd resurface in Biafra Republic... cool

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by olajizz01(m): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hahahahahaha..........................

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by Blankstare(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
modath:
They only did this to curry favour, They used to be firmly buried in Mesu's rectum, how have time changed...

Even Ray Charles & Prophet Obadare can see clearly that PDP is completely dead in Kwara, doubt they will come out with even a single Assembly seat as e dey go so....

As much as I detest Saraki, I can't help but pity him at the same time cos all has fallen apart right before his very eyes.... Failure is an orphan... embarassed

My God, may I not fail in the presence of enemies & mockers...

You will never fall ,not in the presence of anyone.... AMEN

Oto ge train moves on.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by Bcusdoxx: 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
Quality
Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by KOLLYPROF(m): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
O to ge
PDP is finished in Kwara state

12 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by graccce: 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Saraki right now
Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by B1ak3: 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
saraki o cry they just want to bury this guy's political career. When he lost his senatorial election some Atikulators were saying he will be given SFG position since Atiku was going to win. Now that his only hope is a state commissioner cheesy, the Oto ge movement want to destroy that one for him again cheesy cheesy

Chai Saraki just fall like cow overnight

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by Fesomu(m): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
If PDP happens to be a stock market in kwara, their stock value go be zero right now

19 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by ricon: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
They're adding to the pain of Saraki

13 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by Considering51(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hmm nice one Apc change

Check my signature to migrate to canada

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by ednut1(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
stephleena:
Saraki is coming back again..he's good @spring up pleasant surprises.. he's not done yet!
he is done for

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by faithfull18(f): 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Na dem sabi. What ever rocks their boat.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by dipopoo(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
The end of Bukola Saraki....

On the other hand, I'm still waiting for Baba Obasanjo to congratulate PMB

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by raumdeuter: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
Dem wan finish Saraki finally

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
No problem about that.
check my signature
Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by Cherrybae(f): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
I expect the Biafrans to adopt Saraki as the soul ruler and leader.

He will do better than Nnamdi Kanu

Chia I pity saraki igbos have led him to destruction and deadly downfall.

I will never allow igbos support me or any member of my family for anything in this life.

The are the true colour of bad luck.

Tufiakwa

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
Who doesn't want to be on the side of the winning team
Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by focus7: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
In Saraki's tone that endorsement is rigging

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by Guzel: 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
We don’t need them
They are part of the rotten system

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by TheFreeOne: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
Chai...they want to finish off Saraki.

And unfortunately we may end up having a rubber stamp NASS at the whims and caprises of Buhari.
Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by zlantanfan: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
stephleena:
surprises in Igbo land abi, cos Igbo's are the only ones obsessed to worship him.

O to ge to saraki is like mentioning blood of Jesus in witch coven meetting

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by frowland(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
The man is a billionaire, from a political savvy household. He can definitely buy his way to the government house. More like fighting fire with fire.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by asawanathegreat(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
Kwara to next level

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by pesco1(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
Zener45:
O to ge for the kwara governorship election

We need more of what is happening in kwara state in most part of this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch / Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi / Governor Fubara Appoints Edison Ehie As New Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.