Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:58 AM

Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate (18387 Views)

Edo Guber: Igbo Community In Edo Endorse APC Candidate Okpebholo / Tinubu Shutdown Lagos As South-west Youths Endorse APC National Leader / Maduka Looks Good For Agu Awka. Anambra Central Traditional Rulers Endorse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
I am very sure all his prophets that were giving him backing and assuring him that Atiku would be the winner wont be picking his calls now...

Igbe la n f'ewe...
Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
stephleena:
Saraki is coming back again..he's good @spring up pleasant surprises.. he's not done yet!
next 4 years ryt.
Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by lanrock(m): 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
O to ge ni ilu kwara

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by TheArabianMan: 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
stephleena:
Saraki is coming back again..he's good @spring up pleasant surprises.. he's not done yet!
Coming to rule biafra. Saraki is greater than ojukwu, azikiwe, obi of onisha, and mazi nnamdi cownu all combined. Swegbe oshi

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
modath:
They only did this to curry favour, They used to be firmly buried in Mesu's rectum, how have time changed...

Even Ray Charles & Prophet Obadare can see clearly that PDP is completely dead in Kwara, doubt they will come out with even a single Assembly seat as e dey go so....

As much as I detest Saraki, I can't help but pity him at the same time cos all he is has fallen apart right before his very eyes.... Failure is an orphan... embarassed

My God, may I not fail in the presence of enemies & mockers...

Dude if your papa bad mouth you eh, ur own don finish woh, Saraki is even lucky it wasn't a curse
Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by ofuonyebi: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
all other elections governors or whatever..are going to be swept off by the bandwagon of the presidos psunamis

where is Saraki?...the deity is dead!...you dont fool the people forever...lesson learned in a hard way...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by Grande007: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Awon Oba onijekuje. No be so dem follow Saraki too, now they are trying to join the train when it is clear no way to chop except through APC.
Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by kayusely70(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
The sweeping away of saraki and his cohorts will be completed on March 9.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by Vado(m): 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
drskyfly007:
Kwara state Governor seems to be quiet probably cos he was denied going to Senate by kwara PDP.

The guy seems unperturbed.....

Fatai is done politically in Kwara.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by Wasky101: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
stephleena:
Saraki is coming back again..he's good @springing up pleasant surprises.. he's not done yet!
Lol, I heard he is lobbying to be the next VC at atiku abubakar University (abti)
No be only come back u go soon see go back

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by vRendoh(m): 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
Enough of these endorsement. ....we don't need. The Palace should stay off politics!
Endorsing because of the package ni? Nija make we wise
Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by BuhariAdvocate: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
cheesy yes he is coming Back after serve his jail time.
stephleena:
Saraki is coming back again..he's good @springing up pleasant surprises.. he's not done yet!
Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by oluwaferanmi1: 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
yokolu yokolu kowa ton bi

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by jaxxy(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
modath:
They only did this to curry favour, They used to be firmly buried in Mesu's rectum, how have time changed...

Even Ray Charles & Prophet Obadare can see clearly that PDP is completely dead in Kwara, doubt they will come out with even a single Assembly seat as e dey go so....

As much as I detest Saraki, I can't help but pity him at the same time cos all he is has fallen apart right before his very eyes.... Failure is an orphan... embarassed

I thought buhari said traditional rulers and pastors shudnt endores politicians? Haha Apc will reap what they are sowing 2day surely. Carry on!!!
Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by Charly68: 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
I think the greed to take over the presidency at all cost forced the senate president to fight blindly ..he was fighting the presidency outside and forget the battle within..The General technically engaged him upfront while his foot soldiers took over the man's strongholds . .The senator is fast losing his political relevance..out of power for 4 years will set his finance backward by his dependent political associates .

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by BuhariAdvocate: 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
Guzel:
We don’t need them
They are part of the rotten system
the most sensible comment on this thread so far.
Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by olagbola45(m): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
stephleena:

Mama stop giving urself hope cos of saraki m on d field I know what up here madam

Saraki can only rig in a place where people are for him

Dia is a particular local govt call ASA LG dat where dey use do s rigging with massive thumbprint last election nothing of such happen and it part of lg ur saraki is representing

Saraki has failed nothing can save him absolutely nothing sis

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by Compliant(m): 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Saraki right now

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by olagbola45(m): 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
diablos:
Alas they have bowed to the broom. Behold #NeXtLeVel poverty n sufferings has begun shocked

D real sufferness is from saraki

If you dey here #MIFUN E
Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by olagbola45(m): 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
diablos:
Alas they have bowed to the broom. Behold #NeXtLeVel poverty n sufferings has begun shocked

D real sufferness is from saraki

If you dey hear #MIFUN E
Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
diablos:
In your family.
Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by diablos: 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
[s]
tayomohammed:
In your family.
[/s]

Re: Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate by galadima77(m): 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
modath:

Life is about cause and effects...

Saraki saw an opportunity to be smart on his party men and went to bed with PDP...people hailed him and called him the tactician teaching APC the game.

Now APC also saw an opportunity during the election and took it...and nobody is mentioning Saraki again....biko why? Karma is a female dog fa

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Challenges Soludo To A Public Debate On Anambra Election / N30bn Fund: How Fear Of Impeachment Forced Akpabio To Apologise To Governors / Women Lawyers Tackle Ndume Over Call On Saraki, Men To Marry More Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.