Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

The Election Gimmicks Called Smart Card Reader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Election Gimmicks Called Smart Card Reader (331 Views)

INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader / State Governors, Assembly Candidates Move To Dump Smart Card Reader / INEC Retains Smart Card Reader, Incidence Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Election Gimmicks Called Smart Card Reader by Franklin462(m): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
Good Day

I introduce to you the new election rigging machine in town called the (Smart Card Reader) running on Android Operating system (O.S) 4.0.0

The smart card reader was invented in 2015 by #INEC the same year an incumbent president from #PDP in the person of Ebele Jonathan was defeated for the first time in the history of Nigerian Politics. #PDP had boasted to rule for 40years but never knew that the Scr was invented to retire them.

When the SCR was presented to Federal government as a new technology for credible election by #INEC the government never created a committee to investigate the Scr, it’s production company, those behind the ideology and a thorough test run of the device to ascertain it’s credibility. Maybe they believed that their old ways of rigging would save them,but it turned out to be wrong.

The Scr is used to authenticate a voter’s card and also accredit a voter which is a Very simple task if you ask me and at the same time, it’s also serves as the easiest way of rigging.

How the SCR is used for rigging: I want to believe that a WhatsApp group admin has the sole power to add and remove anybody,right?
If you agree with me, you will also agree that those who produce and configure the SCR can easily manipulate it to favour them which is the easiest way of rigging a presidential election,State, House of Assembly and whatnot without stress.

1. To achieve a near perfect rigging, the Admins responsible for the SCR configurations can easily manipulate the device’s functionality. It can be programmed to read each card 3 times before acceptance which can be time consuming. To a lame man understanding; when you go for accreditation which is supposed to last for 2mins, the SCR will not capture you until 3 or more trials, which can last for 10mins
2. To achieve a near perfect rigging, the Admins responsible for the SCR configurations can easily manipulate the device’s functionality to reject a certain number of Registered voters. What I mean is that, if there are 5000 registered voters In Enyiogugu ward 011. The SCR can be programmed to accredit only 2000 voters and reject the remaining 3000 registered voters. This happened in the case of Former President Ebele Jonathan in 2015 when the SCR failed to capture his fingerprint and manually accreditation was done. Today INEC has totally canceled Manual accreditation.

3. To achieve a near perfect rigging in a place where Manual Accreditation was done to save time,the Admins responsible for the SCR configurations can later manipulate the device and alter the number of accredited voters to correspond with the number of vote cast in a polling unit,ward ,LGA or State after voting, in case there’s need by election tribunal .

The SCR won the election for APC in 2015 and in 2019 which the incompetent PDP were too blind to notice. The removal of Jega in 2015 would have spoilt the game for Apc but he was allowed to conduct the election.
The SCR failed to accredit the number one citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria in 2015 Presidential election . The embarrassment was enough reason to cancel the election and reject the use of the card reader but they did not.
In 2011 Presidential election before the card reader was invented PDP got 22,495187 votes while CPC got 12,214,853
In 2015 Presidential election when the SCR was invented APC got 15,424,921 and PDP got 12,853,163
How did PDP loose 11million voters 2015
In 2019 Presidential election APC got 15,191,847 while PDP got 11, 262,978

If you check the statistics of the election results, you will notice the decline in numbers of PDP voters. Pdp has lost whooping 12million voters from 2015 - 2019
The main aim for the invention of The SCR is not to conduct a credible election but to retire all PDP members in office. The PDP members and Their system of rigging is out dated thus the surprise election results we see these days.
The 2019 election has shown that PDP has the figures to win elections but the card reader has denied them the opportunity going by the reasons stated before.

APC is far ahead of PDP in being tactical, the 2015 election proves me right.
APC is using the SCR to gain more power especially in the upper chamber so that whenever a motion is moved to check mate the SCR, it will be thrown out.
The number of APC senators so far after 2019 election also proves me right.

I’m afraid to let you all know that INEC has been compromised and it all started in 2015!! Thus my reasons for calling PDP incompetent or maybe the laws of karma is fighting back who knows.
There’s no need for PDP going to Court as we all know who appointed the CJN.

HOW TO SUE INEC AND WIN: A request for the SCR to ascertain the total number of accredited voters in all ward is the only way to checkmate INEC Irregularities in the general election.

Since APC is now majority in the 9th Senate, a case against the SCR is dead on arrival. I will suggest that PDP should combine with other political parties like APGA ,SDP, AAC, PCP and YPP and project a young and vibrant candidate. The name PDP should be changed as well to something new if they really want to take back power..

Franklin Uchenna Njoku (FUN)

(1) (Reply)

Power Sector Risks Bankruptcy As Financial Crisis Hits N4 Trillion / President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today / Governor Ugwuanyi’s Camlaign Train Hits Nkanu East And Udi LGA (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.