Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,542 members, 7,958,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Afri-china Royal Meets Starwise Founder Rubson Ayobami Alabi - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Afri-china Royal Meets Starwise Founder Rubson Ayobami Alabi (397 Views)

Meet Emem Thomas, The Founder Of A Female Bouncers Group In Akwa-ibom / Ebun Okubanjo, Bento Africa's Founder Accused Of Work Place Bullying / Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afri-china Royal Meets Starwise Founder Rubson Ayobami Alabi by AdminBot: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
AFRI-CHINA ROYAL on the 16th of October 2017 was opportuned to have an interview with Honourable Rubson Alabi. We shall get to know the tremendous, well motivated and goal driven, Mr Alabi in this conversation with AFRI-CHINA ROYAL.

A Brief Introduction of The CEO of STARWISE GROUP From AFRI-CHINA ROYAL.

Rubson Ayobami Alabi, is a born and bred Nigerian who currently resides in Jinzhou China. Rubson is an event planner, entrepreneur and engineer in the making. His diverse work ethics and drive towards life is an inspiration to many

THE CEO OF STARWISE INTRODUCES HIMSELF

INTRODUCTION

Well, my name is Rubson Ayobami Alabi, born and bred in Ogun state of Nigeria. Currently, I am based in China, majoring in Civil Engineering. I love challenges because those are what makes me a God fearing man.

As the founder of STARWISE, how did it all start?

STARWISE GROUP began from the day I realised what I love to do most and what I’m excellent at doing. My company entails a strong image of my personality and my daily affirmation “strive to succeed” which I’ve lived by each day even prior to turning it into a band and a legally recognised company. I am STARWISE, I am my own inspiration, the journey thus far has been great and progressive in all aspects of STARWISE GROUP. It hasn’t been easy but challenges take the company to the next step. There hasn’t ever been a better yesterday.

How did you manage to turn your vision into reality?

Turning my vision into reality wasn’t so much of a challenge, I sought to it as the beginning of a new chapter in my life that somehow had already been written and all that was left was for me to actually start reading it.
Did you find it difficult to sell your vision to others explain?
I found minor challenges after the branding of the company because I needed to see progress which took extra work and effort but consistency and personal inspiration helped me in breaking through until this very day. Managing my hard work and lifestyle isn’t much of a challenge because hard work is my lifestyle.

Tell us about some of your most successful events etc.

STARWISE ENTERTAINMENT -We have had various events which have been a success. STARWISE CHARITY: We have had 3 charity visits within 2 years and it was a big success because we put smiles on people’s faces. STARWISE STUDY IN CHINA: Having brought students from all over Africa to China and registered them in the universities of their choice without any implications. As a whole, STARWISE has also successfully diversified into the international Trade business between Nigeria and China.

You have an upcoming show with guest performances from the amazing “woju” hit maker, Kiss Daniel. Would you tell us about that?

Kiss Daniel concert in China is an international concert in which foreigners in China are anticipating. We will have live band performances, comedy, dance performances with China foreign superstar also performing.

What are your advice to the millennial generation out there?

Believe in your dream, work towards it, keep it consistent without any thought of giving up and deafen your ears and keep your eyes off people’s negativity and put God first.

Re: Afri-china Royal Meets Starwise Founder Rubson Ayobami Alabi by Lit245: 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
Please read below

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Career In Photography Today And Make Money In Your Own Time / Stop Blaming The Government, Your Destiny Is In Your Own Hands / Nigerian Army Ranks And Full Nigerian Army Salary Structure (updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.