Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Stop Blaming The Government, Your Destiny Is In Your Own Hands - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Stop Blaming The Government, Your Destiny Is In Your Own Hands (378 Views)

How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? / The Government Is Now Regulating IT Professionals!! See Photo / Inner Galaxy Steel Company, Abia: Modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Blaming The Government, Your Destiny Is In Your Own Hands by lagbaja717: 7:02am On Aug 25, 2019
WELCOME TO SUNDAY SPECIAL.

I want you to read and think deeply about the content of this post, then you we will all come to the same realization.

In Nigeria, we all want to live a good life, to be able to afford things necessary for a good life. Things like cars, houses, food etc. But we all depend on the government to provide a means that will afford all this luxuries, since the government is falling short on this, we keep blaming them, when we should blame our self for our woes.

Let me site an example, An average Nigerian graduate will always think about getting a good government job, sit in an office all day and live the good life. They will never think about setting up a business for themselves, becoming a boss of their own and employ labours. Later they will say that they are running abroad forgetting that 80% of the businesses and firms there are private owned corporations, there is little or no government participation in setting up this firms leading to the bulk amount of available employment for the people. Yet we fail to realize this and we keep blaming the government and spend all our time and resources to buy data and spend all the time we should be productive on social media trying to be savage. The amount of money we spend on data in a month sometimes, if saved over time can be used to start a small scale business that can later be expanded to become a large venture.

There are a lot of books you can search for on google that contains alot of business idea that requires little capital that you can start even without intense planning.

IMG-20190220-WA0000.jpg

A popular one is the book titled 1000+ PRACTICAL BUSINESS IDEA AND DIRECTORY OF MONEY SOURCES by Sunkanmi Vaughan, you can get this book as low as 1000naira. DOWNLOAD NOW This book will make you become a lucrative business owner, An average Nigerian youth cannot part with his/her resources to get a future defining book like this, but can spend alot on data and not at the rate this network providers consumes the data. We need to start spending more on what can bring money rather than things that are just useless and wont make any money back for us.

Another thing is that we are over 200 million in this country, over 150000 graduates yearly, There a lot of first class, second class upper students who are having hard times securing jobs not to talk of someone that graduates with a second class lower division or a third class. The chances to secure a good job is already very slim due to the enormous threat posed by the upper credit graduates, You need to be more creative, spend time on things that widens your horizon, read books READ A LOT OF BOOKS. I REPEAT READ A LOT OF BOOKS. STOP SOCIAL MEDIA NUISANCE.

THE BLAME IS ON YOU NOT THE GOVERNMENT IF YOU DON’T CHANGE.
Re: Stop Blaming The Government, Your Destiny Is In Your Own Hands by damichworld(m): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2019
My people want all things for free ...... Sad for this generation

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming The Government, Your Destiny Is In Your Own Hands by Humblemee: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2019

Stainless steel cutting table and Stamping machine is up for grab at a giveaway price for Bar soap

Brand new, N45,000 for both

SILICON MOLDS IS ALSO AVAILABLE

Price is negotiable

CALL :08054284634

(1) (Reply)

A Whatsapp / Office Politics And Rat Race - A School As A Case Study / Earn ₦200,000 A Month On The Most Lucrative Job In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.