Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Investments Or Jobs You Can Start With Less Capital Or Even No Capital!!!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investments Or Jobs You Can Start With Less Capital Or Even No Capital!!!!! (872 Views)

Brisk Capital Or Quintessential Or Tonso Elite PLEASE ADVISE / How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult / Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investments Or Jobs You Can Start With Less Capital Or Even No Capital!!!!! by ebuka10box(m): 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
Despite the fact that GOvernment have failed in providing suitable jobs for citizens of this great nation,there are few jobs which could help you a lot cause it has also helped me. Remember that most of us venture into what we never planned for , that's the irony of life. Rather than thinking of that oil job or government job,why not try one of the jobs posted below . No job is easy,even the ones I'm about posting doesn't sound that easy but patience and hardwork will make it payoff if you got that in mind. Note:the harder you wok, the luckier you get.... Real Estate /agent- this kinda job might sound dirty or rough but those claims are false. I ventured into this business cause I hate being lazy , sincerely it hasn't paid me millions or big but has saved me a lot from debt and covered me a while. The good thing about this job is that every 10% of any deal concerning land sales or house rent belongs to you and you need no cv or qualification to start this job. Imagine renting a 2 bedroom flat worth 500k , you are gonna get 50k as your percentage.it might sound or look small but ten 50ks make 500k and I bet you that no one is willing to give you a hand or lend you that amount of money right now. Anyone on this platform is gonna be used to social marketing ,so advertise what you got on social media and other buy and sell platforms and I bet you that clients will be all over you if you got good houses in nice areas and lands inclusive.so I encourage you to be patient ,keep posting and stay updated... As an agent I don't collect inspectaction fees.... This guy must be crazy right .....?? Over the years most agents are all after this fees and forget the reason for the job.focus on a client renting or buying a house rather than the little 1k or 2k for inspectation.this job is really an avenue to be linked up so be polite , calm,truthful and be open with your client... Note :you don't need money to start up ,just a camera phone with data..... 2. Agriculture: who said you can't challenge the big boys if you venture into agriculture... It might sound local or maybe farming sounds bad to you but you can pay for all these services at a cheap rate(man power),no body should deceive you that renting a land is expensive .. There are some areas in port harcourt where you rent a land(10plots)for as low as 35k....and if you doubt you can contact me .everybody eats food that means every body buys food too.while venturing into this cultivate crops that are readily available to the market in your area .plantain, cassava, garden egg are not labour intensive and got an available market ... Try one of these today... Ask me questions if u have got any
Re: Investments Or Jobs You Can Start With Less Capital Or Even No Capital!!!!! by NairalandAngel(m): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
ebuka10box:
Despite the fact that GOvernment have failed in providing suitable jobs for citizens of this great nation,there are few jobs which could help you a lot cause it has also helped me. Remember that most of us venture into what we never planned for , that's the irony of life. Rather than thinking of that oil job or government job,why not try one of the jobs posted below . No job is easy,even the ones I'm about posting doesn't sound that easy but patience and hardwork will make it payoff if you got that in mind. Note:the harder you wok, the luckier you get.... Real Estate /agent- this kinda job might sound dirty or rough but those claims are false. I ventured into this business cause I hate being lazy , sincerely it hasn't paid me millions or big but has saved me a lot from debt and covered me a while. The good thing about this job is that every 10% of any deal concerning land sales or house rent belongs to you and you need no cv or qualification to start this job. Imagine renting a 2 bedroom flat worth 500k , you are gonna get 50k as your percentage.it might sound or look small but ten 50ks make 500k and I bet you that no one is willing to give you a hand or lend you that amount of money right now. Anyone on this platform is gonna be used to social marketing ,so advertise what you got on social media and other buy and sell platforms and I bet you that clients will be all over you if you got good houses in nice areas and lands inclusive.so I encourage you to be patient ,keep posting and stay updated... As an agent I don't collect inspectaction fees.... This guy must be crazy right .....?? Over the years most agents are all after this fees and forget the reason for the job.focus on a client renting or buying a house rather than the little 1k or 2k for inspectation.this job is really an avenue to be linked up so be polite , calm,truthful and be open with your client... Note :you don't need money to start up ,just a camera phone with data..... 2. Agriculture: who said you can't challenge the big boys if you venture into agriculture... It might sound local or maybe farming sounds bad to you but you can pay for all these services at a cheap rate(man power),no body should deceive you that renting a land is expensive .. There are some areas in port harcourt where you rent a land(10plots)for as low as 35k....and if you doubt you can contact me .everybody eats food that means every body buys food too.while venturing into this cultivate crops that are readily available to the market in your area .plantain, cassava, garden egg are not labour intensive and got an available market ... Try one of these today... Ask me questions if u have got any

Are you an experienced farmer?
Re: Investments Or Jobs You Can Start With Less Capital Or Even No Capital!!!!! by ebuka10box(m): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
NairalandAngel:

Are you an experienced farmer?
Yeah, y do u ask

(1) (Reply)

The Millionaire Assurance Platform / My Dad's Pension / I Nees An Advice On What To Invest On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.