Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

My Stepmother Is Suffering From Arthritis And Rheumatism - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Stepmother Is Suffering From Arthritis And Rheumatism (3176 Views)

A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. / Freedom From Arthritis And All Sorts Of Muscle & Joint Pain With "FOREVER MOVE" / Natural Remedies For Arthritis And Rheumatism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stepmother Is Suffering From Arthritis And Rheumatism by Hibat2020(f): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
Letsbegood:
Please, I need advice as I don't stay in Nigeria. My stepmother is suffering from arthritis and rheumatism.
She's been to different hospital and taking some drugs but no improvement. She leave in Edo state. I will appreciate if someone with similar experience can give me idea of where she can get help in Edo state in particular but can try other state if anyone have used the hospital and it worked.
I will appreciate every advice.

The main reason why our elderly ones mostly suffer from arthritis and rheumatism is that they lack hydraulic acid that lubricates the joints and muscles as they age. This is because the hormone responsible for that depreciates in its function due to the aging factor.
That is why they experience a lot of pain. And if this is not curbed in time it might cause other long-term damages.

Foreverliving products will help cure this challenge. These are natural food supplements that work differently on the cells and organs to correct the defects in our body system. It also strengthens the bones. It has no side effects.
You can order these products irrespective of your location.
You can reach me to know more about these products.
Re: My Stepmother Is Suffering From Arthritis And Rheumatism by Yungmil: 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hibat2020:

The main reason why our elderly ones mostly suffer from arthritis and rheumatism is that they lack hydraulic acid that lubricates the joints and muscles as they age. This is because the hormone responsible for that depreciates in its function due to the aging factor.
That is why they experience a lot of pain. And if this is not curbed in time it might cause other long-term damages.

Foreverliving products will help cure this challenge. These are natural food supplements that work differently on the cells and organs to correct the defects in our body system. It also strengthens the bones. It has no side effects.
You can order these products irrespective of your location.
You can reach me to know more about these products.
Bro morning, pls how did u later cure the arthritis with your step mom. Pls I need ur advice to help me, the pains is much and I have tried different medications but no good results.
Re: My Stepmother Is Suffering From Arthritis And Rheumatism by oxygenator: 6:34am On Nov 14, 2022
Yungmil:
Bro morning, pls how did u later cure the arthritis with your step mom. Pls I need ur advice to help me, the pains is much and I have tried different medications but no good results.

HBOT for rheumatoid arthritis -RA;
You can treat RA with hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot.

Anti inflamatory or immunesuppression drugs only reduce pain and does not deal with the root cause of the illness. People with RA often get into more serious problems trying more powerful medications that try to reduce pains. With those drugs the joints continue to errode and disintegrate more and more leading to more damage and death.

Read the study done on treating RA with hbot here: https://journals.lww.com/jclinrheum/Abstract/2021/12000/The_Effects_of_Hyperbaric_Oxygen_on_Rheumatoid.34.aspx#:~:text=Hyperbaric%20oxygen%20therapy%20is%20effective,a%20control%20group%20is%20necessary.
The article speaks for itself. So if you are interested get in touch.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28763177/

We are HBOT PROVIDERS.
Re: My Stepmother Is Suffering From Arthritis And Rheumatism by Wannabenz: 8:20am On Nov 14, 2022
Letsbegood:
Please, I need advice as I don't stay in Nigeria. My stepmother is suffering from arthritis and rheumatism.
She's been to different hospital and taking some drugs but no improvement. She leave in Edo state. I will appreciate if someone with similar experience can give me idea of where she can get help in Edo state in particular but can try other state if anyone have used the hospital and it worked.

There's this Yoruba people that carries herbal medicine on thier head, believe me that drugs works like magic. Tell them to give you atritis medicine for your mama. She'll get well. Tested and Trusted.
Re: My Stepmother Is Suffering From Arthritis And Rheumatism by Hibat2020(f): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Yungmil:
Bro morning, pls how did u later cure the arthritis with your step mom. Pls I need ur advice to help me, the pain is much and I have tried different medications but have had no good results.

Hello,
Treating and managing arthritis requires some patience. This depends on the nature and longevity of the ailment. But those that stick to these recommended products got their ailment cured.
These products are natural and quality food supplements. They help to correct the defects in the body and help the body heal. The general products are FOREVER MOVE, ACTIVE HA, FOREVER FREEDOM, ARCTIC SEA, and ALOE HEAT.
You can reach me on how best to go about the products I will recommend which to use based on the condition of the person.
Re: My Stepmother Is Suffering From Arthritis And Rheumatism by yinkeys(m): 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Yungmil:
There’s no medically proven cure for arthritis but I will advice you do the following
You can choose to fast with the muslims next year for 30 days. They eat very early in the morning before dawn and at night by twilight
No water or food in between
You can ask them how it’s done.
1. In that period do not eat carbohydrates or anything that once had blood in it like meat or fish. You can use it to make stew though. Protein, vitamins, fruits, minerals, fluids, soups are good but get rid of carbohydrates
In short avoiding sugar & carbohydrates does wonders in the body
This will tremendously reduce inflammation

2. Look for authentic Caribbean or Tanzanian sea moss to take (there’s fake in Nigeria)
Maybe you’d have to order from someone in Jamaica. Deep ocean Irish Seamoss
I can hyperlink the video of someone that would get you original Seamoss over there
It’s not organically found in this part of the world. Or you can research thoroughly about it yourself and find a way to get it. You should be eating blended sea moss occasionally

3. You can take moringa like some doctors or people advice but it doesn’t work if you ask me

Good luck & sorry
Part of the reason you have arthritis is bad diet while growing up. Too much sugar, starch or carbohydrates in our meals while growing up
When we should be eating a ton of protein, fruits, nuts etc

No doctor in Nigeria will cure your arthritis trust me you’d be wasting money
Replace your diet with fruits, vegetables & see how your body will improve in 30 days

In USA the doctors use stem cell injection & laser treatments afterwards to revitalize regions of pain
I don’t know if these methods significantly work but what I do know is that it doesn’t seem to be a permanent cure
Permanent healing requires cleaning the entire body
The only way to do that is with your diet for a long period of time
A little fasting too

@letsbegood don’t waste your money, there’s no medically known permanent cure for arthritis
Looking at this thread you will see annoying marketers just waiting to scam you

2 Likes

Re: My Stepmother Is Suffering From Arthritis And Rheumatism by oxygenator: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2022
Arthritis patients must read this:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32947434/
Re: My Stepmother Is Suffering From Arthritis And Rheumatism by sharone21(f): 12:15am On Apr 28, 2023
Letsbegood:

Pharmacological: Buy Tylenol.... Add Calcium, Fefol( Ferrous Folate), Blood tonic/ Multivitamins

Non- pharmacological: Warm bath, warm compresses/ massages.... Warm water drinking if need be ...Range of motion exercises ( very important)

If it persists, there could be need for some trad 'aromatherapy' but the above should work well.
Re: My Stepmother Is Suffering From Arthritis And Rheumatism by Yungmil: 7:29pm On Apr 09
Letsbegood:

Bro please how did you manage this arthritis issue. Am also looking for solutions please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Moment Of 104 Years Old Scientist On His Way To Suicide Clinic(pic / Moringa: A Natural Cure For Anal Fissure / Home Remedies For Black Spots On Your Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.