Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Learn How To Play The Piano - Video Course - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Learn How To Play The Piano - Video Course (676 Views)

Creflo Dollar Plays The Piano While His Daughter Sings / COVID-19 Skill Starter Pack - Learn How To Play The Piano / Learn How To Play The Guitar - Complete Video Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Play The Piano - Video Course by crixtech: 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
Learn & Master Piano is by far the world’s most complete video instruction course for learning piano. Designed to walk you through from start to finish, Learn & Master Piano is the only instructional tool you’ll need as you strive to finally learn this wonderful instrument – even if you’re sitting down to it for the very first time.

Learn & Master Piano is designed primarily for adults. Unlike the lessons many of us had as children, you will begin playing popular songs right away and then develop your skills using a simple step-by-step progression.

The course consists of 20 DVDs, 5 play-along CDs and a 100+ page lesson book all converted to HD digital formats for easy access on all devices, crammed with step-by-step instruction, clear demonstrations, and popular songs you already know, such as "Let it Be," "Blueberry Hill," and "Moondance," just to name a few.

Call/WhatsApp 07059413817 today to order

Free Pickup Delivery!

Re: Learn How To Play The Piano - Video Course by crixtech: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
Baller83:
Hi
Hello!
Re: Learn How To Play The Piano - Video Course by crixtech: 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
Order today and have it delivered tomorrow to receive on Saturday. Free and fast delivery nationwide.

Contact 07059413817 via call or whatsapp to place your order.
Re: Learn How To Play The Piano - Video Course by crixtech: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2019
Learning to play the piano has never been easier!
Re: Learn How To Play The Piano - Video Course by crixtech: 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Payment on delivery available in Port Harcourt
Re: Learn How To Play The Piano - Video Course by crixtech: 10:51am On Mar 04, 2019
Payment on delivery available in Port Harcourt. Fast pickup delivery to other locations nationwide.
Re: Learn How To Play The Piano - Video Course by Victor8st: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hi everyone, I see that it is a little late, but has anyone from you passed an online course on learning how to play the piano? I was dreaming about this since I was a kid. Now, as I have more time, during this quarantine I would like to learn how to play it. I even found this https://www.learnviolinlessons.net/piano-lessons/ site where are provided online and offline lessons on how to play the piano. As these guys are from Singapore of course I'll do the lessons online. So I wonder if it is really possible to learn how to play it online or not?

(1) (Reply)

How To Resolve Garmin Express Re- Authentication Required Issue? / Slay Queen Used For Money Ritual By Yahoo Boys Finally Dies In Delta State / Sorry State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital, Aba (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.