Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

What Can I Invest 80-100k In As A Student To Get Good Returns What Ca - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Invest 80-100k In As A Student To Get Good Returns What Ca (899 Views)

US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? / How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? / Invest In Yam Marketing And Get Good Monthly Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Invest 80-100k In As A Student To Get Good Returns What Ca by tobby98: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
Thank God the elections are over and the Buhari/Atiku debacle hopefully ended with.
No matter who lost,these guys are still billionaires so it is incumbent on us to start making our money to be among them.
As a student in the university,i can't still be relying on my parents hence the need to seek ways to be financially independent and stable..
I crave for financial freedom and I hate anything scamming people coz if that's was a path I chose long ago I could have been one of the youngest multi millionaires in Nigeria
Pls what can I do to be on my way to financial freedom
I need advice from veterans!!!any advice is acceptable but not from Sports bet o
Re: What Can I Invest 80-100k In As A Student To Get Good Returns What Ca by Alexious(m): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
tobby98:
Thank God the elections are over and the Buhari/Atiku debacle hopefully ended with.
No matter who lost,these guys are still billionaires so it is incumbent on us to start making our money to be among them.
As a student in the university,i can't still be relying on my parents hence the need to seek ways to be financially independent and stable..
I crave for financial freedom and I hate anything scamming people coz if that's was a path I chose long ago I could have been one of the youngest multi millionaires in Nigeria
I need advice from veterans!!!any advice is acceptable but not from Sports bet o
Am working on a transport idea, send me ur email let me send u d business plan and financial projection if u interested.
Re: What Can I Invest 80-100k In As A Student To Get Good Returns What Ca by tobby98: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Alexious:
Am working on a transport idea, send me ur email let me send u d business plan and financial projection if u interested.
Tell me more about it
Re: What Can I Invest 80-100k In As A Student To Get Good Returns What Ca by Alexious(m): 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
tobby98:

Tell me more about it
am working on a ride sharing bus service in abuja, just like uber 4 buses. Ull understand more when u read d business plan
Re: What Can I Invest 80-100k In As A Student To Get Good Returns What Ca by tobby98: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
Alexious:
am working on a ride sharing bus service in abuja, just like uber 4 buses. Ull understand more when u read d business plan
OK this is my email address
emmanueltobechuwu98@gmail.com
Re: What Can I Invest 80-100k In As A Student To Get Good Returns What Ca by Alexious(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
tobby98:

OK this is my email address
emmanueltobechuwu98@gmail.com
tried sending it, but it bounced. Pls check d address again
Re: What Can I Invest 80-100k In As A Student To Get Good Returns What Ca by Haypril07(m): 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
pls am interested ixkylee@gmail.com
Re: What Can I Invest 80-100k In As A Student To Get Good Returns What Ca by Haypril07(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
Alexious:

Am interested.
ixkylee@gmail.com
Re: What Can I Invest 80-100k In As A Student To Get Good Returns What Ca by tobby98: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
Alexious:
tried sending it, but it bounced. Pls check d address again
try this one
oluwatobicares19@gmail.com
Re: What Can I Invest 80-100k In As A Student To Get Good Returns What Ca by Reelstudio8: 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
tobby98:

invest in film production as an associate producer and make x3 or more in 3 months, you don't have to wait till you have millions of naira to invest in film making, safe and secure no online or blind transactions you will even be available throughout the production

for more info 09029897618 on Whatsapp
Re: What Can I Invest 80-100k In As A Student To Get Good Returns What Ca by Adejunwonlo94: 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Alexious:

I interested too, can you please send me the Business plan and the financial projection?
My email is: oluwasegunrapheal@gmail.com
Re: What Can I Invest 80-100k In As A Student To Get Good Returns What Ca by Alexious(m): 2:15am On Mar 01, 2019
Adejunwonlo94:

I interested too, can you please send me the Business plan and the financial projection?
My email is: oluwasegunrapheal@gmail.com
Ok i will send on one condition, what do u really want to offer ? Startup budget on a smallscale is 5million naira. Am really interested in serious minded individuals cos ive sent some pple this plan and they have not contacted me after. I hope u get my point cos ive just been dissapointed on several occassions.
Re: What Can I Invest 80-100k In As A Student To Get Good Returns What Ca by DivinePips123: 2:54am On Mar 01, 2019
tobby98:

Hello tobby98
Check out our offering and investment success story here: https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom
It's so amazing.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest 80-100k In As A Student To Get Good Returns What Ca by crusaderv: 6:55am On Mar 01, 2019
Alexious:
send it dauprightman@gmail.com thanks
Re: What Can I Invest 80-100k In As A Student To Get Good Returns What Ca by savadubtech: 9:18am On Mar 01, 2019
What can #83,000 do in your life today? Because I'm dashing it to you right now!

Before you grab my free #83,000, check its short details below...

Either you've been into internet marketing for a while or for not too long, you must have heard the statement which says "the money is in the list". Let me tell you, the statement is nothing but the pure truth.

Which marketing and communication channel is cheaper than Email marketing? If you have one let me know.

Or can you tell me some verified marketing Channels which have greater ROI than email marketing? I would love to learn them from you.

What am I trying to say?

I'm seriously trying to anoint you with some gigantic, effective and money pourer email marketing manuals and tools which worth hundreds of thousands if you are to get them from somewhere else. I'm not kidding here.

These same manual and tools which costs people like me a lot to gather are what you would get today for almost free.

Also, you would learn the secrets of internet marketing used by only few gurus online.

== I'm not only giving you these manuals and tools, I'm also giving you the exclusive rights to resell them at any price you want to answer keep all the money.

These are what you would get

1. The Email Money Method (complete course and reseller package).
This would teach you how guru marketers are using email marketing to gather lots of sales and rake in bucks of cash.
Worth = #38k

2. Send Blaster Email Bulk Sender software. With this you can send unlimited number of emails anytime for totally free (with video tutorials)
This software would save you the cost of using some costly Autoresponders that could drain your pockets.
Worth = #10k

3. Effective Email Strategies (complete course)
Effective Strategy is key in anything that would work effectively, learn the strategies for email marketing which has made a lot of people give bountiful testimonials
Worth = #5k

4. Video on how to create Google Special Password for Sending bulk emails.
This would teach you how to create App Password on Google account without going through the stress of getting any foreign phone number for activation.
Worth = #2k

5. Funnel-Hacker (complete course with videos)
This would show you how to copy the sales funnels of any badass internet marketer that's making it big on the internet. You can use it to copy the sales funnel of your competitors as well.
Worth = #3k

6. Email list secrets (complete course and Reseller package)
This would teach you everything you need to know on how to build clean, efficient, robust and money making email lists.
Worth = #25k

7. 21 Magical Email Marketing Hacks (compete course and Reseller package)
Internet marketing bosses have learnt and gathered some amazing hacks to help grow businesses though email marketing. You would get 21 solid of these hacks here now.
Worth = #10k

===================

IMPORTANT: With the additional Reseller package in this pack, you can edit the amazing manuals, put your name on them, resell them and keep all the money to yourself.

I'm actually giving you a Business capital and every other things you would need to set up the business and succeed in it.

It doesn't matter whether you are new to internet marketing or you have me used email marketing before in your life, these manuals and tools would take you by the hand and guide you to victory.

How much do you think all these cost in total?
TOTAL = #93,000

BUT I'm not charging you that amount.
Even, you are getting all these for just 10% of the total cost.

I'm giving you all these tools and manuals that would change your internet marketing business for best forever for just #10k.

Did you say I can't do that? Honestly, I'm giving you all these for just #10k today. This is to help you grow your internet business and make you a real boss on your own.

So only use #10k to get these rare and effective manuals and tools and keep the big #83,000 to yourself and do whatever things that would also benefit you.

WARNING: I only want these gems to land in the hands of just 5 lucky persons today. And as you are reading this post now, almost 500 people are reading it at the same time with you.

So if you don't want to miss this great opportunity and you want to be among the lucky five people that would change their business life forever with Efficient And Affordable email marketing knowledge and tools, then grab your slot immediately now.

Pay into:

FCMB : 5709299013
Savadub Tech Solutions

And send your payment proof to 09032348435 as SMS or through Whatsapp and you would get your package immediately.

Or chat directly on Whatsapp : http:///2349032348435

N.B: Offer ends soon. Limited slots available as you already know. So secure your slot now. Tick Tuck

To change your internet marketing business for good is not by force.

Over and out...
===============

Mr FIA

Savadub Tech Solutions
52, Ijaiye Road, Ogba-Ikeja, Lagos
inquiries@savadub.com.ng
(+234) 09032348435, 08167342250, 08167341645

#InternetMarketing #NewMedia #EmailMarketing #OnlineAdvertising #MrFIA #Savadub #BusinessPromotion #BusinessStartegies

Re: What Can I Invest 80-100k In As A Student To Get Good Returns What Ca by Adejunwonlo94: 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
Alexious:
Ok i will send on one condition, what do u really want to offer ? Startup budget on a smallscale is 5million naira. Am really interested in serious minded individuals cos ive sent some pple this plan and they have not contacted me after. I hope u get my point cos ive just been dissapointed on several occassions.

I initially start up a business last year August but I'm not comfortable with the ROI. Maybe I can beat the funding but I need a fresh and workable start up plan with a good financial projection.
Re: What Can I Invest 80-100k In As A Student To Get Good Returns What Ca by Alexious(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
Adejunwonlo94:

I initially start up a business last year August but I'm not comfortable with the ROI. Maybe I can beat the funding but I need a fresh and workable start up plan with a good financial projection.
ok, ur location
Re: What Can I Invest 80-100k In As A Student To Get Good Returns What Ca by Adejunwonlo94: 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
Alexious:
ok, ur location

Uyo, Akwa ibom state
Re: What Can I Invest 80-100k In As A Student To Get Good Returns What Ca by Alexious(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
tobby98:

try this one
oluwatobicares19@gmail.com
its over 3weeks i sent u the business plan, am yet to hear from you

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Betking Agent / Blevim Business Synergy (bbs) / Make Money Online Daily By Answering Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.