Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries (32301 Views)

Obi, Datti Will Be Punished For Hate Speech If Tinubu Wins - Femi Fani-Kayode / Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by Melian(f): 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
Queseda:
Don't be surprised people, it's the usual suspects again, the agents of divisiveness and ethnic jingoists, they've been conjuring all sort of things to create rift between the SW and the North, if you check my previous posts I have been warning Yorubas to be weary of their neighbours from the SE. If you see a snake and an Igbo man, kindly allow the snake to go in peace because the snake poses less harm compared to the bile and deep-seated hatred in the heart of an average Igbo.
Yorubas open your eyes before it's too late for you!

Why! You speak like I! I have said this time and again and I'll continue to spread the word. When I have enough time on my hands I'll create a thread on this issue. Yorubas need to wake up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by Guestlander: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
I knew it was fake from the beginning. It was just another hateful message from the usual suspects.

1 Like

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by chat2deen(m): 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

I'm glad he spoke out.

No need to guess where the part of the country, where character behind the fake account, is likely to come from

you mean na them ? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by richie240: 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
Corrinthians:
The moment i saw that stuff, i knew it was fake, and i am almost 200% certain what region the culprit behind that stuff comes from.

rusher14:
Someone on Nairaland proved the Facebook page was fake just yesterday.

I said so yesterday. When I heard 'slave', I knew it can only be from one source - d self-acclaimef non-nigerians
this was my response to the rabble-rouser who 'broke' d news ystdy:
:
Cladez:
Yorubas see this

my response:

richie240:

Oga, anybody can open any social media account using any name of his/her choice. The fact that i open a FB account as President Trump (with his profile pix) make me Trump?
Moreover we know the type of ppl dt normally use that "slave'' cliche in nigeria's social media space. They are easily identifiable. When u hear words like "shitthole", "zoo", "lifeless" etc, u know whatsup.
They claim to be nigerians but their heart is totally elsewhere.
God pass them!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by stieyven(m): 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
kallmemrB:
This is serious... some people are just cowards.
..why didn't the animal use his own pics
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
sir am sure you don't understand what u wrote
Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by Bonapart(m): 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
Queseda:
Don't be surprised people, it's the usual suspects again, the agents of divisiveness and ethnic jingoists, they've been conjuring all sort of things to create rift between the SW and the North, if you check my previous posts I have been warning Yorubas to be weary of their neighbours from the SE. If you see a snake and an Igbo man, kindly allow the snake to go in peace because the snake poses less harm compared to the bile and deep-seated hatred in the heart of an average Igbo.
Yorubas open your eyes before it's too late for you!
see slavery raise to power 10. Irredeemable folks
Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by Osgilliat(m): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
Anyone that believe or take serious anything yarned on social media like twitter, Facebook..is the mugu not the person that posted it.
Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
i dont see anything wrong in a MASTER CALLING A SLAVE - A SLAVE.

AS FOR THE DENIAL, THE MESSAGE HAS ALREADY BEEN PASSED.

THE MESSAGE WILL BE CLEARER AS EVENTS UNFOLD IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS.

THE SLAVES CAN KEEP REJOICING OVER THE DENIAL - THE IMPORTANT THING IS, THEY ALREADY KNOW THEY ARE SLAVES.

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by BluntBoy(m): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
No pity for you
You be celeb wey dem they use your picture fake twitter?

Na you talk ,we don note am. We won't forget

If you have a FB or Twitter account, someone may be using your picture to do what you will never imagine yourself doing.

No one needs to be a celebrity to have his identity stolen. What you should rather be focusing on is the reason why the picture was used.

The tribalist behind the false account could never make such a post with their own real identity, and so they cowardly latched on a random picture from the net (of course, a Google search of a Fulani or Hausa name) can bring up pictures from FB or Twitter.

Identity theft is common. You don't have to be a celeb to have your picture stolen. All the thief needs sometimes is to use your picture to pass messages that they would ordinarily not be able to pass with their own real identity.

2 Likes

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by Benlag: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
This people and their hate embarassed
Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by totit: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
Who else,what tribe could be behind it if not IBO's ?

This is a great warning and lesson to the north and SW to be wary of those wicked people called iPod as they would go to any length to set the country on fire.

I knew it was fake all along anyways. grin

1 Like

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by dochenaj: 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
He is from Kano. Why is he afraid someone would hurt him. Kano "massively" supports Buhari.

Fake or not, he should fear no more.
Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by kernniejay(m): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
A flat-headed potopoto guy must be behind that mask? Cownu slave.

1 Like

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by Oricha79(m): 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
kernniejay:
A flat-headed potopoto guy must be behind that mask? Cownu slave.
I tell you my brother, Igbos want to instigates crisis between Yoruba and hausa

1 Like

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by akinsmyk(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
Let's look at this from this angle. What if the man really did made that post without the imagination that it would go viral?

On seeing how far it had gone and the negative reactions it caused, he took down his account. I traced him and the account was down by the time I saw it.

It's already 48hours, knowing the negative consequences this would have on him and family, he came up with this story of claiming his account was compromised.

Anything is possible. We have seen people hack to make fake post and we had seen people who deny their post coz it went so bad.

I am not saying he is a liar, just saying this claim might be false too
Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by akinsmyk(m): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
Let's look at this from this angle. What if the man really did made that post without the imagination that it would go viral?

On seeing how far it had gone and the negative reactions it caused, he took down his account. I traced him and the account was down by the time I saw it.

It's already 48hours, knowing the negative consequences this would have on him and family, he came up with this story of claiming his account was compromised.

Anything is possible. We have seen people hack to make fake post and we had seen people who deny their post coz it went so bad. Hmm

I am not saying he is a liar, just saying this claim might be false too
Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by Sagay212: 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
It's definitely from hateful bitter, cursed iPods. By the time the food they are cooking gets ready, they will bleed from left and right.

1 Like

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by Codes151(m): 12:09am On Mar 01, 2019
But is there any truth to the message? That’s the issue! We care less about your picture!!

Yorubas, over to you!!! Ass lickers
Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by Charmingrascal(m): 12:28am On Mar 01, 2019
Right from when I saw that tweet I knew it was some cowardice animals that are behind it.

We have whole lot of them displaying their foolishness on social media platform including NL.

We know them and we know where they are from they are children of hate and they were born with bitterness it is hereditary

1 Like

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by saintandsinnerz: 3:34am On Mar 01, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
which tribe can be so petty, stupid and annoying to wanna set a tribe against each other or set the country on fire?

which tribe has been doing this since biafran war?

you will get your answer there.
Stop blabbing, answer the question if you can. Again what is your evidence that is an Igbo man?
Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by deomelo: 3:50am On Mar 01, 2019

Why are evil and disgusting Igbos trying to destroy this wonderful husband and wife with their evil scheme and fraudulent ways just because of their hate, jealousy and fixation with Yoruba people?

Igbos are definitely the most disgusting and despicable people on the surface of the earth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Scraps DPR, PPPRA, PEF, Sacks CEOs, Inaugurates New Agencies / Atiku Raises Team To Woo Wike, Rivers Governor’s Camp Remain Adamant / Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.