Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) (61403 Views)

Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Reno Omokri: If Tunde Bakare Can Lie Against God, Is It Man He Cant Lie Against? / Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by musicwriter(m): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
I wish Nnamdi understand once and for all that its these whites that created and still sustain the one Nigeria from overseas. They control your elites and ruling class. Therefore, if you want to un-create Nigeria, you must work with them. In fact, its easier to get Biafra by working with Britain than wasting the lives of Igbo youths in the South-East.

Hausas-Fulanis are simply the beneficiary of a booty and not the problem per se. Of course, they'll naturally want the status quo remain, but I think they're doing so to their detriment. Nnamdi must realize that the rest of the country is already ahead of them obviously in human capital development and would continue to be.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by 042rebel: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
It is a shame that only Igbos reacted to his comment. When will we learn?
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by Compliant(m): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
Apprentice02:
I keep wondering what this foreingners actually stand to gain after all their lies.

I even wonder what you stand to gain with your lies for fixed match

And some mumuni go still fall for this cheap scam

Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by pcicero(m): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters should just shut up.
You guys were busy shouting 'no referendum no election' rather than galvanizing support for votes.
When you should be building bridges across divides, you were busy insulting and calling everyone names. We were called cowards even when many of us do not like Tinubu nor willing to vote for Buhari.

We were surprised seeing how your own people refused to endorse Peter Obi initially. Many of your governors were foot dragging on who to pull their weights behind.

When we showed readiness to cast our lots behind Atiku/Obi, you started making it like we versus them.

Yet, we stood tall for PDP even when the incumbent VP is our son, a direct relative of the Awolowo dynasty.

I know you will revert back to Yoruba bashing very soon and blame us for all your woes since 1960.
Whereas, all you need is a little introspection.

Politics is not enmity, it is a game of numbers. The more you are able to persuade to believe in your cause, the better.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by LazyGold(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
BiafraIsFree:
Anybody enter the zoo called Nigeria automatically start lying. Nigeria is a production if lies and propaganda. That's why anyone have anything to with Nigeria must take lying test.

British observers are lying.

Nigeria is a product of Propaganda and lies when the picture under your comment is a Propaganda hmm you are right ! shocked
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Shut up coward,start your biafla or death chant already,burutai be waiting to drop pythons on your albino a ss grin
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by michoim(m): 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nonsense
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by LegacyB: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
I pity u.
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by Psoul(m): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
We do what we do as a result of who we are!

We are Igbos, and proud of it. No apologies.

Igbos are not united!
Igbos are not united!

It was the same people who sell you the stereotype that Igbos are not united that came out, to fight the unity of Igbos at Okota/Ago, other parts of Lagos and Igbo land in general.

Seeing that their narrative is failing, they are now selling another narrative. They are saying Igbos are putting all their eggs in one basket.
How can the whole of the Igbos vote PDP?
Now we are being accused of not being divided enough to spare some votes for APC. Olee ihe emere ya adi uwa mma?

A little history will suffice. We are an egalitarian society. Indirect rule didn't work with Igbos. It worked well with the North and the South West but not with Igbos. Warrant Chiefs didn't help matters either. So really, Igbos are not political lots. Same reason voter aparthy is highest in Igbo land.

But when we take a political stand, we speak with one voice. That is who we are.
We have always done. We did it with Shagari, Obasanjo, Ya'radua and Jonathan. We are doing it against Buhari.

Make no mistake, we have always put our political eggs in one basket and that is who we are. That is why we don't entertain dynasties. The likes of Saraki and Tinubu and Mohammed won't last a decade in Igbo land.
We are decisive and courageous. If that is what you call arrogance, then so be it. But we will never stand on the fence.

I write this because of the young generation of Igbos in Nigeria. Go home to your fathers in the villages and ask questions. Learn how to be Igbo without being apologetic. The first thing people notice about an Igbo man is his enterprising spirit. It is not found anywhere else. Ihe agwo muru aghaghi ito ogologo.

We can't apologize for who we are. But what we do not have is the spirit of Nigerian politics. We don't play the politics of "Master say! Alhaji say! Everyone is a master in Igbo land. Onweghi onye na akpanye ibe ya nri.

The Igwe of my community has no more stake in the affairs of my community than I do. He is more of a representative of the people to the government and the custodian of our tradition than a "ruler" in the real sense of it. That is why we have the cabinet and elders in council.
Igbo amaghi eze.

It is not a bad thing in a sense that decisions are collectively taken, from the household, through the hamlets to the community. It does not make us lawless lots. The consultative mechanism is our strength. Igwe bu ike.

This is the singular reason why the Ohaneze Ndi Igbo has not been able to evolve into that rallying point for the Igbos like the Arewa People's Congress for Northerners, Oodua Peoples Congress and the Afenifere for Yorubas.

Let us all brace up for the times ahead.
Someone who will dislike you will not always need a reason to. Add the ingenuity and hardwork of the average Igbo man to the mix, and dislike quickly turns to hate.

And I understand it. I perfectly do. Its not easy to like someone who comes back to your land, after being sent packing just a few decades ago with just some two pounds and all his properties confiscated by his hosts.

He comes back and acquires them back hundred folds, marries your daughters and prospers with them. Then goes ahead to not only carve settlements in Ojodu and Ojo for themselves, but is about to become a determinant to your political future in a dispensation where you have been promised a second place.

What they may never know is that the ordinary Igbo man is not interested in your presidency. We thrive wherever we go. So when you say we are not strategizing enough for the presidency, we don't see it how you see it.

The average Igbo man simply wants a good environment for his business, and good infrastructure for a decent life. The things which "presidency" has not bestowed on any ethnic group in Nigeria.

The five Igbo states have since 2012 almost consistently occupied the best positions in WAEC and produced the highest number of medical and engineering students in Nigeria.

Check the Igbo business in Lagos, Kano, Maiduguri, Portharcourt. Most are not based on government patronage. We make things out of nothing. Presidency means nothing to an average Igbo man. The ten poorest and educationally backward states in Nigeria are within the regions that have held the presidency within the last two decades.

A good example is the very primary school where President Buhari cast his vote. It was the closest to his ancestral home. A "successful" Onitsha business man who has made money from his trade will know that the church and the school closest to his home is the very yardstick to measure his success. He needs not become president to refurbish them. Ana esi na ulo mara mma puo ama.

To the young generation of Igbos, I say to you today, Quit trying to impress anyone about how hospitable or detribalized you are!
Nnamdi Azikiwe did it and failed, Jonathan did everything imaginable, things he did not do for his native South South and yet failed. If you think you can please Nigeria, then you have another thing coming.

Look at Benue people, they received the greatest visit of deaths from this government. But they'd rather die some more than let an Igbo man smell the Vice Presidency. And tomorrow, they will also tell you Igbos don't know politics. And you will want to engage them in an argument.

Do not be disturbed when you hear them say we are not united. We have never been that kind of united people. Read our history. Even as Igbos were dying in their hundreds during the pogrom, Gen. Ojukwu, one of the first Igbo men who realized that this "forced marriage" can never work was only "permitted" to embark on the war against Nigeria by seeking the voice of every hamlet, every village and every community. He did not take unilateral decisions.

That's how decisions are taken in Igbo land. We do no alienate those who are in dissent. We do not allow one Tinubu to make decisions for some and another Saraki for others, so that our two eggs are comfortably placed in two baskets. No! We rise to the occasion wherever we are, Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, sokoto. Our spirits communicate with each other and not with any leader figure and decide what is best for us. Either you respect us for getting it, or you respect us for trying. This is who we are, and we are not changing it soon. We are Igbos. Deal with it.

Written by Ugo Finian

I will repeat the last line.

WE ARE IGBOS. DEAL WITH IT.

Culled from Charles Okonkwo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
He came to Nigeria in 2015, all the demonic children of the zoo were crying at the hearing of the Lord Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Just type operation Python dance. And you will know the level of your foolishness.

Badonasty:

siddon for London dey cry foul

Oh operation Python dance military stole ballot boxes.

Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Idìot! I taught he told Igbos dat Feb 16th is their referendum? undecided
Atiku should hunt this guy and kill him!
He is the 70% cause of this defeat!
Oga the south east voted in mass for the atiku led PDP... There was nothing like sit-at-home over here...

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by caye(m): 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
koyyes:
The black race is cursed.
YOU SIR, ARE CURSED.
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by chris51(f): 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu, were you in Nigeria to observe the election?

Coward like you. You misled South East by telling them not to come out and vote.

If they know what is good for them, they should not listen to you again.
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by chris51(f): 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
chris51:

Coward like you. You misled South East by telling them not to come out and vote.

Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by Eberex(m): 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
magicminister:
Nnamdi Kanu is a failure, a liar and a thief and a mental Slavs for thinking white people dont lie just as bad as anyone from any other race!

Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by guru90: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nigeria problems started from day 1 (when foreigners colonised us).
After that, they fully handed powers to Hausa people because they no that they will always confuse Hausa people easily and collect what they want easily in this country.

so far, I am alive.... Northern people will continue decides who lead this nation not igbo people or yoruba people.

Northern Decides via presidential.
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
pcicero:
Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters should just shut up.
You guys were busy shouting 'no referendum no election' rather than galvanizing support for votes.
When you should be building bridges across divides, you were busy insulting and calling everyone names. We were called cowards even when many of us do not like Tinubu nor willing to vote for Buhari.

We were surprised seeing how your own people refused to endorse Peter Obi initially. Many of your governors were foot dragging on who to pull their weights behind.

When we showed readiness to cast our lots behind Atiku/Obi, you started making it like we versus them.

Yet, we stood tall for PDP even when the incumbent VP is our son, a direct relative of the Awolowo dynasty.

I know you will revert back to Yoruba bashing very soon and blame us for all your woes since 1960.
Whereas, all you need is a little introspection.

Politics is not enmity, it is a game of numbers. The more you are able to persuade to believe in your cause, the better.

Because you were deaf when he used to said "sign our demands I will call off elections boycott".

Our demands were met, as the true servant of Chukwu Okike Abiama appointed to led Biafra out of the zoo called Nigeria, he called off elections boycott as promised.

What else do you want him to do? Yoruba gutter demons.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
Please Nnamdi Kalu return to Nigeria and seek amnesty for peace and progress of this Nation. Do not cause chaos in our country while you live abroad.
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by blessingsystem: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
The Biafran charade led by Nnamdi Kanu is unravelling. It is becoming glaring that he is unfit to lead such a noble cause as the actualization of Biafra. When a worthy and charismatic leader appears, we will all join the cause. Until then...
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
caye:

YOU SIR, ARE CURSED.

Mad negro on loose. Keep shouting. It won't change anything.
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by David18074: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
[color=#000000][/color] fixed games
See below

Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
chris51:

We will continue to boycott the zoo elections, until all our demands for Biafra restoration are met.

Our next boycott will destroy Nigeria economy that will take 60 years for Nigeria to recover.

Don't mess with IPOB, don't mess with Lord Mazi Nnamdi Kanu of Biafra.

Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
They don't want to be in a body bag because of an election in a third world nation. They will tell the truth when they get to their land.
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by TotoNaRubber: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
The oyibos that came to observe were lodged in 5 star hotels, given big booty prostitutess each while they sniffed away in cocaine and fell asleep. By the time they wake up, there were told the election is over and it went well. .
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by HimName: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
So the PDP paid Pigs leader is here again.

I have been waiting for him since while.

Ngwanu, maa go lunch my other account to resume attack.

Amunabia!
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
What if the “WHITE THRASH” was paid with SHYTE-HOLE money? grin
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hahahahahaha
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by Jman06(m): 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Somebody needs to advise this guy to pipe low on this his Biafra thing.
Ohanaeze seriously needs to sit him down and talk sense into his head.

He needs to stop now!!!
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by Hasino2258: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
They are back
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Kanu accusing someone else of being a liar. shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? / Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.