Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) (61402 Views)

Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Reno Omokri: If Tunde Bakare Can Lie Against God, Is It Man He Cant Lie Against? / Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by salford: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
This kanu of a thing is neither here or there. Yesterday we want biafra, today we are voting in the jungle elections. Confused man.
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by HimName: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ndi 'Biafla or death' crew where are you?

It's taking too long to resume naa!

Abi akpu, crested with decayed pig fat soup don block una brain to c say time don dey go?

Make una start wailing biko.

Time nor dey o
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
naija problem is more of external than internal. Naija is still under neo-colonialism.
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by MYHUBBY: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
the nemesis of low votes turnout in Igbo land had spoken

well play script by KANU. your people are too emotional to reason well that you're just a political script player in the just concluded election

those in APC engine room, you're a Don indeed
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by Udoskybest: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
And u say this man is sane, i once blved dis man but nt any longer
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by Badonasty(m): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
BiafraIsFree:
He came to Nigeria in 2015, all the demonic children of the zoo were crying at the hearing of the Lord Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Just type operation Python dance. And you will know the level of your foolishness.

Oh operation Python dance military stole ballot boxes.

you're a biafran so whats your business with Nigerian election...confused son of a dog
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by wizalpha(m): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nigerians will be surprise how North will switch to PDP by 2023 when APC will present someone from South, East or west as their Presidential candidate.
Is no more a hidden fact that North always determine the leadership of the country.
If Nigerians can remember, North was the strong hold of PDP bfor the emergence of Goodluck Jonathan change everything.
The system in North is "Whether their like it or NORTH.
Am from North and I know what am saying. Power is not leaving North anytime soon and our president knows that vividly, same president will support PDP comes 2023.
#TrustMe
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by simplyOJ(m): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
Pavore9:
Why is he interested in Nigeria's election?
O boy! I weak.
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by Stakeholders(m): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
koyyes:
The black race is cursed.

You are the only cursed person in black race. Me and the rest of black race we are not cursed.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
SolutionMee:

cheesy

There's nothing harsh there.

I have already done that. I gave up some years ago.

My problem is not the bad leadership we have but the version of mentality that runs in our people's brain.

Maybe the whites injected something in Africans when they started giving immunization, hence, our way of reasoning grin grin grin
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by princegeo(m): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
At these juncture

Nnamdi kanu we are ready now
I cannot believe that I am from same country with an aboki man even a Yoruba slave too

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by Ziel20: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
This guy again. What's his problem? Later now he'll run away and hide.
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by Longman313(m): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
olaolulazio:
What's his problem with the zoo election....

Abi he's no more from biafra again.
shebi e even said the election is not going to hold,that they Biafra are going to boycott it.unserious people
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by Wallace2107: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
tendingNews:
'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos)

IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, has slammed foreign election observers in Nigeria over their remarks about the conduct of 2019 presidential election in Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu blasted the Oyinbo election observers saying he never knew white men can lie like this.

The international election observers gave the Nigerian election and the conduct a very good pass mark.

Kanu shared the video and wrote:

"Now we know our problem is more than we previously thought. The Satanic alliance between the colonial powers and the devilish Islamic Jihadists of the caliphate is far more deeper than previously imagined. I never knew a white person can lie so perfectly. Only Biafra can save us."

Watch the video HERE and see reactions after the cut...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/nnamdi-kanu-blasts-oyinbo-election.html
just like u shamelessly deceived the igbos and robbed their hard earned money..onyioshi
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
Stakeholders:

You are the only cursed person in black race. Me and the rest of black race we are not cursed.

If that makes you sleep well at night. Keep deceiving yourself. Very typical of negroes. smiley
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by Patrinus: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
Should there be crisis in Nigeria, the whole world will suffer. Any African country that accept Nigerian refugees will be facing failed economy soon, the world by extension would suffer.

Nigeria still remains a hugely untapped potential for the whites. . . what else were you expecting them to say? undecided
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Few months ago, I said here on Nairaland that Nigeria is not our home... We're just passing through.

If you lots put the same effort you used in getting PVC into getting VISA, by now, many of you will not be in this western laboratory.

It's no more about Nigeria but about you. Even our next 3 generations can't experience a better Nigeria not to talk of you. Leave Nigeria alone and sneak your way to live among reasonable humans abroad.
you think say to get visa and travel out na moi moi. You are not God, please. U sound too pessimistic sef
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by mujaya1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
proudly fulani, sai baba buhari, no more biafrud, if you want Biafra fill the atlantic ocean with sand at the end like for atiku, share for the pmb
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by pcicero(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

Because you were deaf when he used to said "sign our demands I will call off elections boycott".

Our demands were met, as the true servant of Chukwu Okike Abiama appointed to led Biafra out of the zoo called Nigeria, he called off elections boycott as promised.

What else do you want him to do? Yoruba gutter demons.

There you go again. Yoruba gutter demons?
That's a new one.

You know what they say about fighting with pigs?

Yeah, you must have mistaken us for your fellow gutter dwellers.

Please, remind me again who were made to roll in the gutter during 'operation Python dance'?
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by Gforce2019: 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
This Nnamdi kanu is an attention,-seeker....I don't blame him...he must hussle to survive .... anyhow, man must wak..

He will just wake up and drop some comments on gullible Nigerians and those gullible ones will just accept it hook, line & sinker and then spread it
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by vezycash(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Idìot! I taught he told Igbos dat Feb 16th is their referendum? undecided
Atiku should hunt this guy and kill him!
He is the 70% cause of this defeat!

You talk truth. One more reason why the north voted bubu. I visited both Jigawa and Kano for a few weeks a while ago. And my the northerners told me with absolute seriousness that the oil in Niger delta belongs to them.

I'm not talking about illiterates here - graduates. They said that their yams and groundnuts made the bulk of Nigeria's GDP before oil. And this gives them the right to the oil!

So Atiku's we'll sell NNPC, agree to referendum made bubu a no-brainer.
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
What makes this coon think white people dont lie. you will think with all the years spent in the Uk he would have understood how whites think. SMH
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
Don't forget that El-rufai had threatened them earlier. No one wants to return in a bodybag.
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
iamanswer:

Oga the south east voted in mass for the atiku led PDP... There was nothing like sit-at-home over here...
Lies, so many igbos didn't hv PVCs
In my unit, there was 1141 registered voters and 85 Accredited voters!
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by OyinO: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
lonelydora:
There was 'scam' an English word before 'Wayo' a Nigerian word.
Oyibos lie a lot.

God will not forgive Lord Luggard for this mistake in this house
But your Lord God allowed Lord Luggard to do the mistake without stopping him. How are you sure the pale Lord white man hanging in your calendar, almanac and brains, whom you worship so passionately is not Lord Luggard? Both are Lords, and Luggard's men gave you the white Lord during colonialism.
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by famzynet: 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
Oyibo are a messed up people. Atiku won this election. Thunder fire oyibo people who lie.
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by Olotito77: 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
funny tourist
Re: 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) by codemaniacs: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
zz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? / Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.