Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet (9029 Views)

Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" / Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno / Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by EdoBoyJazzie: 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
It started yesterday when FFK posted this tweet by one Sani Bashir Mohammed. (maybe a fake account)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8889193_screenshot20190228135517_jpeg25d66c931d0b6773794930caaa9c414d

Then this bombshell from the Yoruba guy.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8889195_screenshot20190228135303_jpeg145cb92121fa636d96deaf784fea0ac5

Here's the Twitter link to thread
https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1100813123609600000?s=19

Check out reactions from Igbos since yesterday.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 please show some love

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by EdoBoyJazzie: 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
More reactions

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by SolutionMee: 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
cheesy

People actually think that I'm from the east whenever I comment here on Nairaland. FYI, I'm the last offspring of Odudua before his demise (RIP Sir grin).

I'm a transparent person offline and it's that same attitude that I bring onboard online.

To be honest, Igbos are the most brilliant, intelligent, resourceful, wealthy, hardworking and productive in Nigeria.

That's why I love and support them even though they're so tribalistic.

PS: Their tribalism is not born out of hatred but of pride.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by raumdeuter: 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
LMAO

Ibo people are now assuming Yoruba and Hausa identities on social media

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by EdoBoyJazzie: 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:
LMAO

The guy is confirmed Yoruba, check his past tweets. Every one can't be a tribalist like you Dayo. Even after changing your moniker, your tribalism still remains.
raumdeuter formerly known as dayokanu

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by raumdeuter: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:

The guy is confirmed Yoruba, check his past tweets. Every one can be a tribalist like you Dayo. Even after changing your moniker, your tribalism still remains.

How hard is it to create a handle online an handle and claim to be anything

Didnt Reno Omokri claim to be Wendell Simlin for years

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by NkayStory(f): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:
LMAO

You lots are too childish and cowardly...gosh!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
The internet is in perfect condition. What do you mean by "breaks the intermet"?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by raumdeuter: 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
NkayStory:
You lots are too childish and cowardly...gosh!

You lot will know a lot about cowardice. When you are from a region the warlord fled warfront

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by EdoBoyJazzie: 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

How hard is it to create a handle online an handle and claim to be anything

Didnt Reno Omokri claim to be Wendell Simlin for years
The link is at the top, why not visit the thread? And please tell him he's not Yoruba because he spoke like a normal human being.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by dulux07(m): 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nonsense, ibos always playing the victim for no reason.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by raumdeuter: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:

The link is at the top, why not visit the thread? And please tell him he's not Yoruba because he spoke like a normal human being.

Why do we need to go check when that is the modus operandi of you cowards for example the moniker edoboy is probably another one from those region who are ashamed of their background and adopting Hausa Yoruba Edo etc names

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by NkayStory(f): 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

You lot will know a lot about cowardice. When you are from a region the warlord fled warfront

Just man up for once and stop acting like chicken-hearted toddlers

...Imagine the stuppid excuse a grown-a** man like you and your people are coming up with simply because of your cowardice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by raumdeuter: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
NkayStory:

Just man up for once and stop acting like chicken-hearted toddlers

...Imagine the stuppid excuse a grown-a** man like you and your people are coming up with simply because of your cowardice.

The greatest coward ever known in the history of this country is the man whose father inlaw wrote in a book and called a cantankerous coward

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8889347_cconoh_png8d3f205c6a95fe4005ba774f62991f73

Followed by the albino hunchback who fled the python dance

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by NkayStory(f): 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:

The dude and his chicken-hearted minions kmows that...The cowardice in them is what is speaking up...

Such cowardly beings..Tufia!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by EdoBoyJazzie: 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Why do we need to go check when that is the modus operandi of you cowards for example the moniker edoboy is probably another one from those region who are ashamed of their background and adopting Hausa Yoruba Edo etc names

My father, Mother, Grand parents are all Edo people. Isn't it strange that Edo APC supporters on Nairaland are never accused of being Yorubas but for us that support PDP we are Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by NkayStory(f): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

The greatest coward ever known in the history of this country is the man whose father inlaw wrote in a book and called a cantankerous coward

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8889347_cconoh_png8d3f205c6a95fe4005ba774f62991f73

Followed by the albino hunchback who fled the python dance

Chickenhearted rants everywhere...Extreme cowardice on display undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by raumdeuter: 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
NkayStory:
Chickenhearted rants everywhere...Extreme cowardice on display undecided

No cowardice is bigger than this. Lipstick on point and fleeing

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2291971_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by Corrinthians(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ibos are making the same mistakes they made in 2015!!! Theyve decided to wail endlessly on behalf of the people of Adamawa. Who cursed these people??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by SanusiGworo: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
[s]
raumdeuter:
LMAO

[/s]
You never make any sense with your rants. A very sad individual smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by NkayStory(f): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:

My father, Mother, Grand parents are all Edo people. Isn't it strange that Edo APC supporters on Nairaland are never accused of being Yorubas but for us that support PDP we are Igbo.

My dear leave that one holed up in America talking poo...I saw the said Sanni's post on face-book and just shook my head at Yorubas like the ramdeuter fooling himself.

Even Bashir Ahmed made tweeted a subtle did at the Yoruba votes for PDP...Body go tell these guys after buhari settles as well as when they start their 2023 "Yoruba Prsedency"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by EdoBoyJazzie: 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
Corrinthians:
Ibos are making the same mistakes they made in 2015!!! Theyve decided to wail endlessly on behalf of the people of Adamawa. Who cursed these people??

You are on the wrong thread, what has Adamawa to do with the topic? Please get sense, ok.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by helinues: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
You people should grow up.

Stop impersonating another person.

Abi se Dem don curse Una Ni?

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by raumdeuter: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
SanusiGworo:

You never make any sense with your rants. A very sad individual smh

Another impostor adopting a Hausa name because he is ashamed of his birth place

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by EdoBoyJazzie: 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
NkayStory:

My dear leave that one holed up in America talking poo...I saw the said Sanni's post on face-book and just shook my head at Yorubas like the ramdeuter fooling himself.

Even Bashir Ahmed made tweeted a subtle did at the Yoruba votes for PDP...Body go tell these guys after buhari settles as well as when they start their 2023 "Yoruba Prsedency"

The Yorubas should forget 2023, they sold the SS/SE out, where they gonna get the votes?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by EdoBoyJazzie: 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
helinues:

Some impersonating another person.

Any Yoruba that says something reasonable is Igbo abi? FFK, Fayose, Saraki, Dino Melaye are all Igbo abi?

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
helinues:

Stop impersonating another person.

Imagine the shameless cowardice on display by these descendants of wrapper tying effeminate voice Peter Obi

Registering other tribe names online

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by helinues: 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:

Any Yoruba that says something reasonable is Igbo abi? FFK, Fayose, Saraki, Dino Melaye are all Igbo abi?

We know Una style

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by helinues: 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Imagine the shameless cowardice on display by these descendants of wrapper tying effeminate voice Peter Obi

I already gave up on them. It seems they can never learn cos I am still wondering why they keep on repeating same mistakes over and over

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by EdoBoyJazzie: 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

FFK is also pretending to be Yoruba just like Fayose.
PDP won two states in the SW, not every Yoruba person is hate filled like you.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by EdoBoyJazzie: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
helinues:

We know Una style
The title of this thread is lost on you. The reply is the subject matter here. Sani Bashir could well be an assumed name but my thread specifically referenced the REPLY to FFK's post.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by helinues: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:

The title of this thread is lost on you. The reply is the subject matter here. Sani Bashir could well be an assumed name but my thread specifically referenced the REPLY to FFK's post.

How are we sure the guy is not an impersonator.. Lots of Pdp disgruntled members had created cloned account since 2015.. twitter, Fb even here on NL..

And who takes FFK and Fayose serious in SW?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others / Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 / Where Are The Hausas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.