Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet (9022 Views)

Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" / Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno / Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:

FFK is also pretending to be Yoruba just like Fayose.
PDP won two states in the SW, not every Yoruba person is hate filled like you.

Its not about supporting PDP its about being hateful. FFK is never taken seriously by anyone except hate-filled people like you

The only thing FFK does well is to sleep with Ibo women like Ojukus wife

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by raumdeuter: 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:

The title of this thread is lost on you. The reply is the subject matter here. Sani Bashir could well be an assumed name but my thread specifically referenced the REPLY to FFK's post.

How are we sure the one you posted is not another phony "Sani Bashir"

Edo people are usually smart that is why I have doubts that you are Edo

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by EdoBoyJazzie: 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Talking about smartness I can categorically say you are not a smart Yoruba man. You've been on Nairaland like forever, you exude hate and that's why it's easy to spot any of your monikers. It doesn't bother me if you think I'm not from Edo, I don't have to prove my Edoness to your kind.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by EdoBoyJazzie: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
helinues:

How are we sure the guy is not an impersonator.. Lots of Pdp disgruntled members had created cloned account since 2015.. twitter, Fb even here on NL..

And who takes FFK and Fayose serious in SW?
But there are Yorubas who also use Igbo names as moniker. It doesn't mean there are no Igbo people who like the Yorubas and Yorubas who likes the Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:

Talking about smartness I can categorically say you are not a smart Yoruba man. You've been on Nairaland like forever, you exude hate and that's why it's easy to spot any of your monikers. It doesn't bother me if you think I'm not from Edo, I don't have to prove my Edoness to your kind.

Your fake post has been debunked already that the Sani Bashir is an impostor just like you. Next time you can use Yorubaboyjazzie

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by EdoBoyJazzie: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Your fake post has been debunked already that the Sani Bashir is an impostor just like you. Next time you can use Yorubaboyjazzie

I did allude he could be an impostor but my topic dealt with the reply to FFK's post. You're not very smart even though you've been in America for like donkey years. Lol

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

oh mehn I didn't know u have this beastly tribalism inbuilt in u..

Use to like ur analysis in the Chelsea and European thread..
Man u re bigger than this..I even enjoyed ur pre election analysis and predictions.
Coming here now to see u insulting the igbos tribe which am from just reconfigured my paradigm and perspective on u.

People who live nice shouldn't have time for all these e-rants as this is only but virtual chest beating and nothing more.
I can bet that no of y'all can replicate these brawls and rants real life face to face..

Shiit.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
krattoss:
oh mehn I didn't know u have this beastly tribalism inbuilt in u..

Use to like ur analysis in the Chelsea and European thread..
Man u re bigger than this..I even enjoyed ur pre election analysis and predictions.
Coming here now to see u insulting the igbos tribe which am from just reconfigured my paradigm and perspective on u.

People who live nice shouldn't have time for all these e-rants as this is only but virtual chest beating and nothing more.
I can bet that no of y'all can replicate these brawls and rants real life face to face..

Shiit.

Where in my post have I insulted an Ibo person. Did you see Ibo in what you quoted

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:

I did allude he could be an impostor but my topic dealt with the reply to FFK's post. You're not very smart even though you've been in America for like donkey years. Lol

Just like the original post, the reply to FFK is also an impostor. Smart people will see that easily

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

You lot will know a lot about cowardice. When you are from a region the warlord fled warfront
all these forgotten history and wounds u just brought up undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by EdoBoyJazzie: 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Just like the original post, the reply to FFK is also an impostor. Smart people will see that easily
Because you are assuming everyone is myopic like you.
Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
krattoss:
all these forgotten history and wounds u just brought up undecided

Someone wrote about cowardice and was referring to me, I simply sent her back home to trace the history of cowardice in her lineage

Who called the other a coward first? If you will be a fair arbiter

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by raumdeuter: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:

Because you are assuming everyone is myopic like you.

Its easy for smart people to see those are sock accounts and impostors except people like you

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by ogwanogwa: 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
Igbos take no nonsense from anyone. We're so proud of ourselves and we lick no ass even if it's gold plated.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by EdoBoyJazzie: 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Its easy for smart people to see those are sock accounts and impostors except people like you

It doesn't occur to you that because he supports Atiku and PDP, he therefore harbours no animosity towards Igbo people. On the other hand, Yorubas who supports APC have no problem with Hausas.
Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by deomelo: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
Crack cocaine addict FFK too fall for the fake ipob rubbish..

Useless clowns..

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by raumdeuter: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
It doesn't occur to you that because he supports Atiku and PDP, he therefore harbours no animosity towards Igbo people. On the other hand, Yorubas who supports APC have no problem with Hausas.

Those talking points of Ibos are the sensible, persecuted and, bravest are the major lines you will hear from Nnamdi Kanu.

Its like seeing someone with an Ibo name claim Hausas are the most educated liberal and have outstanding leadership quality

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by AroleOduduwa(m): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
To be honest, I am tired of this tribal war, I remember when I first joined Nairaland, some commentators called me ibop. It so shameful that someone people can’t think outside the tribal boundaries. I know Ibo people can be irritating and can take things too personal, some Yoruba are like that as well. We need to understand that this country won’t move forward if we don’t work as one. The earlier we understand that the western world doesn’t want Nigeria to move forward the better for us. I supported Atiku and obi because they seem to have what it takes to move the country economy forward not because I have any affiliation with them whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by rex444(m): 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

People actually think that I'm from the east whenever I comment here on Nairaland. FYI, I'm the last offspring of Odudua before his demise (RIP Sir grin).

I'm a transparent person offline and it's that same attitude that I bring onboard online.

To be honest, Igbos are the most brilliant, intelligent, resourceful, wealthy, hardworking and productive in Nigeria.

That's why I love and support them even though they're so tribalistic.

PS: Their tribalism is not born out of hatred but of pride.
the last thing you expect back home after series of racist attacks and insults is to face same issues....for this I owe you a bottle or two of beer
Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by rex444(m): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
If truly half or most of y'all trashing yourselves here have been out of the country, experienced true raxism, lack of human right channeled towards only one race cos of their skin colour, none of you will be saying all this.....Hausa , Igbo , Yoruba, take a good look, what makes anyone of you less human ?
Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by penplus: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
GOD IS ALWAYS ON THE SIDE OF THE OPPRESSED

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by EdoBoyJazzie: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Those talking points of Ibos are the sensible, persecuted and, bravest are the major lines you will hear from Nnamdi Kanu.

Its like seeing someone with an Ibo name claim Hausas are the most educated liberal and have outstanding leadership quality

Just like you're implying, I've also seen other Igbos here call other Igbos Afonja because they have opposing views. People don't think the same just because they're from the same tribe. Grow up dude.
Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by lastempero: 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
The high class educated yorubas roll with the igbos that I know,it is only the agberos that always feels intimidated and they always mistake the Igbo people pride as tribalism. And the Igbos stirring up tribal war here are the ones located in the east.facts!!
Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
ogwanogwa:
Igbos take no nonsense from anyone. We're so proud of ourselves and we lick no ass even if it's gold plated.
grin
Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by BluntBoy(m): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
Does one need a president from one's tribe to thrive in business?

I am not a tribalist but I wonder what people mean when they say Igbos have grown to be productive without producing a president.
Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by chuckdelis: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Why are we even deviating from the 1st mumu dat called yorubas slave.
Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by jojothegreat(m): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:
LMAO

Ibo people are now assuming Yoruba and Hausa identities on social media

IGBO*
Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by cr7lomo: 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Why do we need to go check when that is the modus operandi of you cowards for example the moniker edoboy is probably another one from those region who are ashamed of their background and adopting Hausa Yoruba Edo etc names

U are mentally unstable...Hu is even replying this 13yr old??

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by totit: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
The sore IBO liar and propagandist behind the false information is on the hunt for. You shall head ween!!!

saints2:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-tM5Boti6rvI/XHfm8krNBYI/AAAAAAAAYnM/SHshiHKj8Ss_6R-6UYpeKUfiuN9F1UEWACLcBGAs/s640/FB.JPG[/img]

The social media has been agog over a reported post by a guy where he called some tribes a derogatory name after the re-election bid of Pres. Buhari. It seems there is more to this post as it seems the guy is an impostor, he seems to have lifted the image on his profile from the internet and use it to cause havoc.

The wife of the man which picture was used has cried out to the public to please report the post and save her husband from attacks from people, read her post below...

FAKE NEWS ALERT

One Jibrilla Mohammed with tweeter handle @mrjb_mohd has cried out to Nigerians and the world at large to help him stop people from using his picture to spread fake news.

Joining him in this appeal is his wife, Faiza, and scores of friends.

Immediately after the February 23 elections in Nigeria, some guys had lifted the picture of Jibrilla, used it to create a fake account and sent out a very offensive message on social media. The fake account with user name Sani Bashir Mohammed has been pulled down but not before the post had got so many shares and screen grabs.

Kindly disregard the said post and save this gentleman from this gross embarrassment.

Thank you.

Source:
https://politricknews..com/2019/02/someone-is-trying-to-frame-me-man-whose.html

Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by Topmaike007(m): 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
Okay good to hear from my fellow Igbo......but as for me I have Atikulated to the Next level.......
Re: Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet by Godskidk(m): 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

How hard is it to create a handle online an handle and claim to be anything

Didnt Reno Omokri claim to be Wendell Simlin for years
How can one change their Moniker on Nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears / Shocking Sign Post At Professor Wole Soyinka Farm - Photo / This Is For Those Who Actually Think That The US Presidential Election Is Over.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.