Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,234 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Nigeria U.s Military And Veterans - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria U.s Military And Veterans (662 Views)

Nigeria Military And Their Beret Color Meaning / Nigerian Military And Boko Haram Saga(theories/facts?) / Military and Tanker drivers locks down kaduna Zaria Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria U.s Military And Veterans by cuteonyii(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2010
hello guys. i want to know if there are naija U.S Army and veterans in the forum. I have interest in the army. I believe is only your brother or sister who can tell you the truth no matter how better it might be. I have heard enough discouragement from people who do not like army. I still don't get it. I think it is always better to hear from people with experience. I have HND from Nigeria. and I want to enlist in the Army as 92A. Any advice from the audience?.
Army may not sound Good to many people. But i believe there are people who are doing something good out of it. is not all about death
Re: Nigeria U.s Military And Veterans by Abbaj: 7:57am On Aug 31, 2010
After your training get ready for afghanistan,
Re: Nigeria U.s Military And Veterans by cuteonyii(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2010
yea Abbj I know.
but that is not the problem. Because If you are sent to Afghanistan, you are expected to be doing the job you chose in military. For instance military nurses goes there to take care of wounded soldiers, Military network engineers maintains the communication networks, etc.

(1) (Reply)

The Ritualist / Lagos Police Parade Woman With 3 Ak-47 Rifles / Danger Alert! Lets Pray For Nigeria And Our New President!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.