Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video (62326 Views)

Just In: President Buhari Dances And Joins Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Anambra / 55 Million Voters That Will Give Peter Obi Landslide Victory- Pics / Enugu State Governor Holds Thanksgiving For Election Victory (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by Bhomes: 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
NORTHVILLE
Have you been looking for a property with a governor’s consent in the Ibeju-lekki Axis?

… Like we always do, LandWey has got you covered.
In the beautiful area of Bogije, we present to you the classy and magnificent estate, NORTH VILLE ESTATE by LandWey Investment Limited. Buy into North Ville today and be happy you made this decision.

Enjoy these and more;
• Street Lights.
• Electricity.
• Perimeter Fencing.
• Potable Water.
• Drainage.
• Gated Community.
• Recreational Facilities.

Neighborhood;
• Dangote Refinery.
• New International Airport.
• Lekki Free Trade Zone.
• Beechwood Estate.
• Frajend Company.
• Conoil Filling Station.

TITLE: Governor’s Consent.
SIZE: 300sqm, 450sqm and 600sqm.
PRIZE: N10.5M (600sqm) per plot

for site inspection contact
mr Albert Bmart
call 07038747106
whatsApp 09075649905

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by Ada243(f): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
Check my signature for goron tula
Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by Sannisege: 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
AccessME:
She's dancing to the victory of the cabals Not Senile and demented husband of hers
I pity your life
Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
Bushyhair:
lemme Bleep u
Aisha Buhari

lemme shook my pipe in ya hole nd lemme nut in u grin
You nor even hear English *Bleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Kittex7:

You nor even hear English *Bleep

Na 4uk I write
seun change am to bleep

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by bizzibodi(m): 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
11m votes just waste like that?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
Beautiful wife of my President.
Pigs una go dey die one by one with jealousy and anger.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by rottennaija(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
AccessME:
She's dancing to the victory of the cabals Not Senile and demented husband of hers
I thought you said her husband was dead. That the person there is from Sudan

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by magzey: 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
AccessME:
Edey pain you wailer right now am sure grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by magzey: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
TheGreenLand:
Beautiful wife of my President.
Pigs una go dey die one by one with jealousy and anger.
HAUHUAHUAHUAHUA I laff in fulani grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by AngelicBeing: 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
Bushyhair:
Aisha Buhari I must to 4uk u eeeehhhh

lemme shook my pipe in ya hole nd lemme nut in u grin grin
Hian shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian shocked

zombie
Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by AngelicBeing: 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
Bushyhair:

zombie
l am not, if you fúçk her, I will give you 400 million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
AngelicBeing:
l am not, if you fúçk her, I will give you 400 million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper grin

lol buhari go hang me
Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by AngelicBeing: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
Bushyhair:

lol buhari go hang me
Buhari will hang you and tell DSS to give you 15 million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper daily for the next 4 years grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by divinegiftmodel: 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
Mutuwa:
Dance little lady DANCE.
There are 11,262,978 pained chumps according to INEC register going through another severe 4 years pain because of your joy.
na all of us dee naa no one will run away. Hope u and ur 4+4 crew will buy fuel at 45naira while the pained crew will but at 145
Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by ofiko123(m): 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
zanku dance.
Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Buhari will hang you and tell DSS to give you 15 million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper daily for the next 4 years grin

I go endure am as far as say e go dy gimme Aisha everyday

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by oloyedewaris(m): 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
Factfinder1:
In her mind she's not happy cos the cabals are still gonna deal with her and Nigerians for another four years
are u not tired of wailing
Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by oloyedewaris(m): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
princegeo:
Anyway I blame EFCc that declared him winner cos even nairaland knows that he was selected not elected
wailers
Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by magzey: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
EYYAA SO NOW WAILERS WILL WATCH THIS THREAD LIKE grin grin grin

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by Pearlman(m): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
After Bubu don confam her vote

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by israelmao(m): 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
The Other Room
Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by israelmao(m): 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
The Other Room dance step.
Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
okay.

check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire / Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) / 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.