Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Broda Shaggi Releases Statement Over Alleged Marriage Proposal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Broda Shaggi Releases Statement Over Alleged Marriage Proposal (404 Views)

N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement / Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause / Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Broda Shaggi Releases Statement Over Alleged Marriage Proposal by ebusnwaoma: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
A Nigerian lady and dentist, has called out OAP Nedu, for using her marriage proposal stunt with Broda Shaggi without seeking her consent.The lady called out OAP Nedu for  using her marriage proposal stunt with Broda Shaggi and further pleaded that the video be taken off media platforms, stated that she doesn't want to be a public figure. She further revealed that the video affected her relationship with her fiance. @Mz_verah wrote;@nedu_wazobiafm it's so wrong for you just to walk up to me with your crew and make this crappy video. @Brodashaggi just saw me and knelt down he wasn't even with any ring... take this video off pls stop making me a public figure it's not nice

Broda Shaggi who also released a statement, wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/28/lady-calls-out-oap-nedu-over-marriage-proposal-stunt-with-broda-shaggi/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid & CDQ Feat. STANDARD / Most Ghanaian Celebrities Sleep With Older Women For Money – Afia Schwarzenegger / I Would Have Risen Faster In Nollywood If I Was A Man- Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.