Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Atiku: I Already Told Abdulsalami Abubakar... This Is Worst Election In Nigeria’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Already Told Abdulsalami Abubakar... This Is Worst Election In Nigeria’ (634 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: I Already Told Abdulsalami Abubakar... This Is Worst Election In Nigeria’ by Unexy(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
https://www.unclewaley.ml/2019/02/atiku-i-already-told-abdulsalami.html?m=1
Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) the main opponent , says the just-concluded presidential election is the worst in the history of Nigeria.

Atiku said he already expressed the sentiment to Abdulsalami Abubakar, the Military Head of State who handed over to a civilian regime in 1999, adding that even the military hadn't conducted such a shambolic election.

He has also assured his supporters of victory and appealed for calm.

He disclosed this at a press conference in Abuja on Wednesday, in whuch he spoke on the declaration of President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC), as winner of the election.

Atiku told his supporters that although it could take long, he is confident of victory.

"It is a long journey, but I am confident of victory. All hope is not lost. Stay strong and by the grace of God, we shall triumph,” he said.

He said in Akwa Ibom, the results showed a statistical impossibility of 62 per cent drop in the number of voters from 2015 election, even where voter registration and PVC collection rate was much higher than 2015.

His words: “You must recall that our party made this observation before the election that there were plans to implement voter operation in the opposition or PDP stronghold and voter increase in APC stronghold. This pattern was repeated in PDP strongholds, including states like Delta, Rivers, Abia and Benue.

"One begins to ask if insecurity is conducive to high voter turnout, then security is antit

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Already Told Abdulsalami Abubakar... This Is Worst Election In Nigeria’ by BOOMnaija(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
BELOW IS THE CABAL RUNNING THE AFFAIRS OF THE COUNTRY....ARE U WILLING TO ENTRUST YOUR FUTURE AND THE FUTURE OF UR CHILDREN INTO THEIR HANDS?

IF U ARE WILLING, HIT SHARE

IF U ARE NOT, HIT LIKE.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Already Told Abdulsalami Abubakar... This Is Worst Election In Nigeria’ by oldman112(m): 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
Is understandable but we should just allow him complete the term, if Atiku what's to kill this government he should champion the River Niger seaport, this country will go broke. Just saying
Re: Atiku: I Already Told Abdulsalami Abubakar... This Is Worst Election In Nigeria’ by Abujalal: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Atiku, please emulate GEJ and do the needful. Wallahi this is where i still have high regard for GEJ even though am not his fan. GEJ remains a hero and a true democrat because he never went to tribunal. God bless GEJ and the federal republic of nigeria.
Re: Atiku: I Already Told Abdulsalami Abubakar... This Is Worst Election In Nigeria’ by DrWellbeing: 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
Why is Atiku Abubakar so desperate about being Nigerian President?
Re: Atiku: I Already Told Abdulsalami Abubakar... This Is Worst Election In Nigeria’ by Dannyset(m): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Release Evidence Of Charly Boy Confessing Taking Money From Keyamo / Everybody In Nigeria Are Corrupt. / Appeal Court Affirms Senator Omo Agege,erue Led Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.