Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Okorocha- My Opponents Are Too Small To Run Election Against Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha- My Opponents Are Too Small To Run Election Against Me (375 Views)

My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign / Okorocha: My Vision For United Nigeria Driving Me Crazy / Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha- My Opponents Are Too Small To Run Election Against Me by iwithnessnews: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
GOVERNMENT OF IMO STATE
PRESS RELEASE

HON. JONES ONYERIRI IS TOO SMALL TO RUN ELECTION AGAINST OWELLE ROCHAS OKOROCHA
-AND HIRING WOMEN TO BE PROTESTING AGAINST THE GOVERNOR’S VICTORY IN A FREE & FAIR ELECTION IS INSULTING TO IMO PEOPLE & SHOWS LACK OF MANNERS ON HIS PART

The Candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, (PDP) in the State for the Imo West Senatorial District election, Hon. Jones Onyeriri is too small by all standards and in all ramifications, to stand or Contest election against Governor Rochas Okorocha.

In other parts of the Country, Hon. Onyeriri would not have contemplated Contesting the Senatorial election the moment he heard or knew that Owelle Okorocha was in the race. But in this part of the nation, anything goes. People have no respect for their superiors especially when they can afford to buy Land Cruiser Jeep with tinted glasses and two mobile Police men infront of the car.

On what ground would Onyeriri challenge Okorocha in an election, to the extent of Claiming Victory. Who was Jones Onyeriri before his entry into politics and who is he today? Beyond politics what other claims can he make in this life? And he has the audacity to be challenging a man who has made his marks in every aspect of life long before venturing into politics.

Owelle Okorocha had run for the presidency of this Country for two times. In 2003 and 2007. And who had heard about Jones Onyeriri during these periods. Even as a House of Representatives member, what has he done that Orlu zone people would now choose him above Governor Okorocha.

The forces against the governor had tried to use him to carry out their mischief, but they were very unfortunate because the people of Orlu zone were smarter. A man who never won in any of the twelve (12) local governments of Orlu zone is challenging the man who won in all of them and dubiously Claiming Victory.

http://www.iwithnessnews.com/2019/02/28/jones-onyeriri-is-too-small-by-all-standards-and-in-all-ramifications/

Re: Okorocha- My Opponents Are Too Small To Run Election Against Me by Ziel20: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
This one legged thief. Your match will soon come just chill. You are bragging cuz u think we don't know how u won ur election.
Re: Okorocha- My Opponents Are Too Small To Run Election Against Me by Buharifanatic: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
Breakfast best served with the tears of ipob

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: An Enigmatic And Transformational Leader / Apc Party Agent Telling INEC Officer Wat To Do / Shopping List For Mr President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.