Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man (53438 Views)

Two Men Fight Over Who Will Sit At The Front Seat Of A Bus In Lagos (Photos) / Two Ladies Fight Over ATM In Benin City, Edo / Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Next level
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by olatade(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
yanabasee:
Just see What cassava can cause!!!

probably money
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by kenodrill: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
Because say the guy get money abi
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by sfsmng: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
yanabasee:

It's not cassava, it is money

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by CHAVINCI: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
Dshocker:
The man must be hot financially,physically & bedmatically,making each of them to reach orgasm at 100 strokes per minute....
see how blue film don finish your life
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by kunlexyfred(m): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
nho4:
Ladies are nothing but useless items that have no second hand value.
It baffle me to see responsible guys spending their precious time and resources on these worthless beings called women...

Spit...
They have nothing meaningful to offer or do other than hawk their smelly and rotten pussy from house to house...

Spit again...
Well spoken.
I hope ur mum and sisters are men.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by mechanics(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
Jobless slay mamas.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by greggng: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
nho4:
It baffle me to see responsible guys spending their precious time and resources on these worthless beings called women...

Spit...
They have nothing meaningful to offer or do other than hawk their smelly and rotten pussy from house to house...

Spit again...

You may use the word some ladies...I have responsible sisters so don't generalise

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
There is only one explanation. The guy pay bills
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
nho4:

Spit...

Spit again...

y-d-matter-con-pain-u-like-dis?

LOL
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by ofiko123(m): 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
no shame whatsoever...
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by mickeymimi: 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
ehen ehen! .. so where is d man and who won d fight?
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Vado(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
nho4:

Spit...

Spit again...

Boss wetin happen? This is 3much na.
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by susanfrancis25(f): 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
grin just because of prick.. nonsense
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by virtuejoan(f): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
nho4:

Spit...

Spit again...
stupid idiot. see who is talking
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by suratwo62: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
yanabasee:
Cucumber. It is cucumber not cassava
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Ugosample(m): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Check their profile na some of them dey form boss lady on Twitter
I dont need a man to take care of me crew..
Yen yen yen yen yen

When they see a man what they really see is an ATM.
Na so I dey date one girl that year
After a few days she introduce me yo her friend. Say na her bestie. The way the girl look me I don dey suspect her. My own skele dey guard her phone throughout the outing. Even carry am go toilet. The friend no just hide am she tell me straight up say she want my number just in case her friend needs me. I sharparly give am. Her looks told me all. The very next day she buzz me say she just wan say hello. As a sharp guy I invite her come crib. E no reach some minutes she demanded I service her engine. As a good mechanic I help an service am well even change the oil filter two times. I no know as her friend take know na so I hear GBA GBA GBA for gate. See better curse wey my skele dey launch from afar. Her friend come outside come dey try explain. Omo the thing turn fight.

My reaction when dem begin fight........

This man sef

You like trouble too much cheesy cheesy tongue

why you dey Kpansh two friends tongue

it has led to broken head and broken ribs in the past

1 Like

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by pannyman(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
Typical social media nonsense. The pictures don't prove anything. Bloggers make all kind of false captions to attract people to their sites.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Ugosample(m): 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
nho4:

Spit...

Spit again...

this statement is uncalled for.
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Newboss(m): 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
yanabasee:

Not cassava. Dude lives in Lekki, AKA, big boy. angry
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by femmoy(m): 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:
Afonjas hoes and gold digging be like Tinubu and bullion vans. grin

u see how senseless you are,u must be a shame to ur tribe. useless goat.
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by dalass(f): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
nho4:

Spit...

Spit again...
So no be woman born you.....When you throw stone in a crowded market, it will definitely strike your family member tongue wink
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Ajuma002(f): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
Lmao u won't make heaven ooo

Shibaraba:
Check their profile na some of them dey form boss lady on Twitter
I dont need a man to take care of me crew..
Yen yen yen yen yen

When they see a man what they really see is an ATM.
Na so I dey date one girl that year
After a few days she introduce me yo her friend. Say na her bestie. The way the girl look me I don dey suspect her. My own skele dey guard her phone throughout the outing. Even carry am go toilet. The friend no just hide am she tell me straight up say she want my number just in case her friend needs me. I sharparly give am. Her looks told me all. The very next day she buzz me say she just wan say hello. As a sharp guy I invite her come crib. E no reach some minutes she demanded I service her engine. As a good mechanic I help an service am well even change the oil filter two times. I no know as her friend take know na so I hear GBA GBA GBA for gate. See better curse wey my skele dey launch from afar. Her friend come outside come dey try explain. Omo the thing turn fight.

My reaction when dem begin fight........
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by TemmyT002(m): 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
cheesy
The man must be special o
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by PresidoAtikuGcf: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
femmoy:

u see how senseless you are,u must be a shame to ur tribe. useless goat.

You can't stand others insulting your tribe abi but when you dish out the insults on others e dey sweet una for belle. grin grin tongue
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Olayinka777(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nickijoy:
Serious stuff up down...
Happy birthday dearie!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by MeeLan: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
come to my bathroom, cassava dey for u.
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ajuma002:
Lmao u won't make heaven ooo

I know....sincerely I know

1 Like

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by femmoy(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

You can't stand others insulting your tribe abi but when you dish out the insults on others e dey sweet una for belle. grin grin tongue
listen and listen very well,I'm not an advocate of tribalism,we are all one Nigerians so why must we put tribalism into play? am sorry about my harsh comment but this is something I personally don't encourage on here.
thanks.
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Gforce2019: 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
faithfull18:
Lol maybe he played all of them or friends of those he played joined the fight.

grin ..... talking from experience, Abi?
We thank God.. old things are pass away...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) / My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student / Ruth Bircham: "I Was Raped By Facebook Friend From Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.