Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student (53381 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Removal Drove Me Into Robbery In Lagos - Adeniran Jerimiah / Lagos Teacher Bites Off Her Neighbor’s Thumb (Graphics) / Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by saphiere(f): 8:25am On Apr 02, 2022
A 15-year-old student of Government Technical College, Ikorodu (names withheld) has revealed how one of her teachers, Adefemi Adewunmi, allegedly raped her in a hotel in the area and threatened to kill her if she told anyone.

The 15-year-old student, who lives in the Lowa community in Ikorodu, as gathered, was on her way to school on Monday, when her teacher who was driving in his car offered to give her a ride to school. But he allegedly detoured and took her to an undisclosed hotel in Ikorodu where he allegedly forced his way into her.

She was said to have opened up to her mother, who subsequently reported the case at the Ikorodu division, consequent upon which the Divisional Police Officer ordered the arrest of the father of one.

Explaining, the 15-year-old girl said: “I didn’t know where he was going until we reached the hotel in Ikorodu. He forced his way into me and said he would kill me if I told anyone.”

Vanguard gathered that the bubble burst after the teenager, who claimed she could no longer stand the sexual molestation from the mechanical technician, confided in her sister.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/my-teacher-drove-me-to-hotel-raped-threatened-to-kill-me-15-yr-old-girl/amp/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by saphiere(f): 8:25am On Apr 02, 2022
I fear men o.
Chiraq77:

So let me get This Straight,Hotels would allow a Man to Lodge with a 15 year old with her school Uniform on to lodge on a Monday Morning??

That Hotel Needs Jesus.
What do you expect from a hotel own and managed by a man?
mrksquare:

But he is married. Why not satisfy his sexual desire on his wife or resort to masturbation. This 5minutes enjoyment will mar his teaching career and put a dent on his reputation for life.
These are men for you. Their reasoning is so so dumb. Why will you have a wife and yet go outside to rape when you know the penalty of rape?
BigBashiru:

Men are the problem of humanity
True words have never been spoken. God bless you.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Oblongata: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2022
I like this report, e balance

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by rickpat(m): 8:30am On Apr 02, 2022
na wa...do people think of the consequences of their actions before carrying it out?...I wonder

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Jennyclay(f): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2022
Nigerian men are Heartless. JEZ!!

The teacher should spend the rest of his miserable life in jail. Animal!!

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by thorpido(m): 8:36am On Apr 02, 2022
After all the so-called conji,you take an action that gives you more woes than you can think of.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by saphiere(f): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2022
rickpat:
na wa...do people think of the consequences of their actions before carrying it out?...I wonder
Men reason with their penisss that's why.
ultraviolet27:
. Burning Someone Because He was accused of Rape? It is Like your Fell on Ur Head in ur infancy What will they now do to your Poliethiefcians?It may have even be Consensual Because Which 15 Year Old in this Era after that Bamise Ayanwole's Story wouldn't Scream and even attack a Driver who is taking Her Past Her Bus Stop?

Someone was taking you Past ur School Route Yet you Couldn't Raise an alarm even When They gt to d Hotel Gate I Guessed She was drugged that is why She Couldn't Pick Race? You always look for Rape Story to Post every time Yet u wouldn't Be found if it is a Woman Who Vomited a Crime.
Later On You will still Comment on a Romance Relationship Thread Searching for a Husband Hypocrite!!!
If you are truly a female, may the fate of this innocent girl be your portion IJN Amen.,

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2022
Men who raped are fools, how can a man av the taught of raping, when u can pay atleast #500 for a prostitute.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by rickpat(m): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:
Men reason with their penisss that's why.
please I won't want to be mentioned or associated with comments driven by GENERALIZATION, TOXICITY AND BITTERNESS (GTB)...thanks for your time

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by JUMO95: 8:46am On Apr 02, 2022
rickpat:
please I won't want to be mentioned or associated with comments driven by GENERALIZATION, TOXICITY AND BITTERNESS (GTB)...thanks for your time

Hahahha so GTB now has a variant meaning lol.

I thought I was the only person that saw the generalisation in the OP's post.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by rickpat(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2022
JUMO95:

Hahahha so GTB now has a variant meaning lol.

I thought I was the only person that saw the generalisation in the OP's post.
.. LoL...na so

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by lilvicky68(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2022
Sometimes instead of handing over to the police the person suppose collect better beating first.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by house10s2: 9:00am On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:
I fear men o.
but u no go fear wen dey offer u money

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by saphiere(f): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2022
rickpat:
The guilty are always afraid.

10 Likes

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by saphiere(f): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2022
lilvicky68:

Sometimes instead of handing over to the police the person suppose collect better beating first.
What happens to burning him,?

7 Likes

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by IamWonderful: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2022
Horrible
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by rickpat(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:
The guilty are always afraid.
afraid?..afraid of what?...let me just ignore you...it's obvious you are a poorly raised child

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Hector09(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2022
Chai girls Na the cheapest commodity....yet u choose to end ur life in miserly....hope no one we blame the devil here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by saphiere(f): 9:26am On Apr 02, 2022
rickpat:
afraid?..afraid of what?...let me just ignore you...it's obvious are you a poorly raised child
seun lalasticlala Dominque justwise rule 2

5 Likes

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Kinpin: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:
I fear men o.

I fear women who after agreeing to an act they make u turn to ascertain rape

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by BSdetective: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2022
All rapists, pedophiles and sex pests should be sent to labour camps in my opinion.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by saphiere(f): 9:45am On Apr 02, 2022
Kinpin:

I fear women who after agreeing to an act they make u turn to ascertain rape
rapist spotted.

11 Likes

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by saphiere(f): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2022
LordIsaac:
How did he single you out, force you into his car and drive you to a hotel; book a room, closed the door and tried to rape you?
Dey try to read before you comment na...
I'm tired of this gender honestly.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2022
Evil!
Honestly, i find it socially, spiritually & morally wrong for a teacher to have any inordinate relatnship with the learners. Its quite troubling. These children have been entrusted to you, to groom them. Why take advantage of these kids? Its evil.

Somebody should pls help, so i can fix my car and go hustle. My whole family(wife & 3 kids) are hungry & starving because i haven't gone to work for almost a month. They couldn't even write exams due to my inability to pay their sch fee. Pls help me i beg of u.
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Nwaomaah: 11:03am On Apr 02, 2022
She bleeped her teacher and she's underaged and that's basically rape or defilement

She's his student and that made her trust him and it's wrong to take advantage of your student

But he drove you to a hotel and checked in (unless he owns the hotel) and you actually followed him and afterwards followed him out... Hmmm you actually have to be 15 and stupid

Nigeria is somehow now security wise and girls needs to be extra careful. There's always loophole in the girls that end up being raped or worse killed.
For instance the Enobong girl that was killed in Uyo. I as a guy will not even be comfortable going there in the company of another guy ( I stayed in Uyo)
She could have been alive if she was extra careful. I'm not saying she's right to be killed but taking Nigeria's security situation now into account, being more careful could save a lot

Edit: some people are already quoting me to say whatever. Truth is, I'm not yet woke. I won't subscribe to nonsense in order to sound politically correct. As in, he drove 15 year old you in school uniform to a hotel, passed all the hotel security, payed for a room and took you inside and you followed quietly and didn't know what he came to do?
The hotel premises looked like your school and the hotel room looked like your classroom?
Or you were crying and he dragged you inside and all the hotel staff looked the other way? Whew!
Imagine if this man killed this little girl in that hotel, he will be jailed or hanged but a girl is dead

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by techWriter3: 11:15am On Apr 02, 2022
afraid
Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by Karlovych: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2022
embarassed Oduduwa's children again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student by LordIsaac(m): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2022
How did he single you out, force you into his car and drive you to a hotel; book a room, closed the door and tried to rape you?

26 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed / Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) / Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.