Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos (34238 Views)

Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) / President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by Nancy2018(f): 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
He can never win in rivers if only he understands

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by martinz1: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nice
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by FarahAideed: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
after organizing for their shooting he still has the mind to come commiserate ..APC are demons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by mrkings84(m): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
This particular election took so many lives than expected. A boy from my street was shot dead by an army in Abonnema.....in Rivers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
Take your capri-sone brain to the cartoon section.
Moferere:

Use your sense for once na

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by ABSAO(m): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
Wed Feb 27, 2019 05:26PM [Updated: Wed Feb 27, 2019 05:56PM ]
           
  Ayatollah Khamenei: Iran, Armenia must boost ties despite US opposition
Home / Iran
/ Politics
Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei (R) meets with Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinian in Tehran on February 27, 2019. (Photo by leader.ir)
Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei says Iran and Armenia should work to further boost their relations irrespective of opposition from the US that seeks sedition, division and war across the world.
Ayatollah Khamenei made the remarks during a meeting with visiting Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinian in Tehran on Wednesday.
The Leader underlined the need for Iran and Armenia to put the goal of achieving ever-growing friendship and cooperation on their agenda to serve the interests of the two countries.
“Indeed, the Americans are totally untrustworthy and are seeking sedition, corruption, division and war everywhere, and they are against Iran-Armenia relations as well as [other] nations’ interests, but we have a duty to boost our cooperation and interactions in response,” the Leader noted.
Ayatollah Khamenei described Iran and Armenia as good neighbors that enjoy historical ties and underlined the need for raising the level of their economic cooperation, stressing, “Unlike what the Americans desire, the relations between Iran and Armenia should be solid, constant and friendly.”
The Leader mentioned amicable relations between Iran and Armenia throughout the history and said, “Iran and Armenia have never had any problems with each other, and we feel duty-bound under Islamic teachings to practice good neighborliness. Of course, American officials like [National Security Adviser] John Bolton have no understanding of such issues and human relations.”
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani (L) attends a meeting between Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei (R) and Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinian in Tehran on February 27, 2019. (Photo by leader.ir)
Ayatollah Khamenei said the current level of economic cooperation between Iran and Armenia was way below the potential of the two countries, calling for the two sides to seriously follow up on the implementation of the agreements signed during the visit.
The Leader also touched on the Karabakh issue and said the dispute could be settled through continued negotiations between Armenian and Azeri officials and expressed Iran’s readiness to contribute to its resolution.
The Armenian premier, for his part, described his meetings in Tehran as “constructive and promising” and hoped for the immediate implementation of the agreements signed in his visit.
Pashinian said the history of Iran-Armenia good ties could contribute to further promotion of relations.
“Armenia has never joined and will not join any measure against Iran and we believe the development of ties with Iran serve our country and people,” he said.
Back in October, Bolton visited Armenia, where he vowed during an interview that President Donald Trump's administration would "squeeze Iran" with maximum economic pressure in response to what he called Tehran's "malign" behavior in the Middle East and around the world.
However, Pashinian told the Armenian Parliament a week later that he had made clear to Bolton during his visit that Armenia would maintain "special relations" with its neighbor Iran.
“I reaffirm the position that we should have special relations with Iran and Georgia that would be as far outside geopolitical influences as possible. This position was very clearly formulated also during my meeting with Mr. Bolton, and I think that the position of Armenia was clear, comprehensible, and even acceptable to representatives of the US delegation,” the Armenian leader said.
He added that Armenia “has its own national and state interests, which do not always coincide with the interests and ideas of other countries, any other country.”
Read more:
Iran committed to neighbors' security: G
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by chimeziedickson: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Amaechi......He that kills by gun will definitely go by gun.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by phase1: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
Rotimi can only deceive his APC zombies, everybody knows he was the one took soldiers and killed many Rivers people while intimidating the rest just in order to cut down PDP votes by spreading terror during election.

Amaechi the bastard who points to his father compound with an accursed left hand. You will get your recompense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by autonomous22: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
Criminal.... pretender does the worse

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
Egbu o Cham no ohia a puta na ama juwa o bu onye na egbu na ohia...
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
And as the "best sympathiser" you went there with the best cameraman to capture your moment of grief.

Useless blood sucking Lizard, you'll surely reap what you sow Amaechi.
If you live in PH you will understand the person behind the violence.

I know what I'm saying.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by mechanics(m): 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
stephleena:
too bad
very bad.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by crunchyg: 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Vacancy- Hawkers needed in Lagos for the sale of Well packaged sweet popcorn- Salary #30,000. Contact me on whatsapp 070,6162,4402
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by smithyemy: 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
The people of rivers should stone this useless man and his Tyrant president to death. They brought sorrow to scores of compounds in river state. Nemesis shall soon caught up with them AND they and their family shall never know joy in jesus name. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by Sugarplum777(f): 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
Join my signature for weekend football

Draws & correct score posted below
Join now cheesy

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by emmanuelex1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
Please include Amaechi
snrman:
Wikes boys will never go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by Niceman4u(m): 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
snrman:
Wikes boys will never go unpunished
and u left Amarachi's boys? huh? The two criminals (Wike & Amaechi) are guilty I only pity the ignorant youths

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by SmellingAnus(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
tstx:
Rivers...

The first time i witnessed a robbery was in rivers state
The first time i was robbed at gun point, rivers
The first time i witnessed car snatching, rivers
The first time i witnessed rape, rivers
The first time i witnessed kidnapping, rivers
The first time i witnessed child fighting with his papa, rivers.

All dis happened during my NYSC

Rivers is not a place for normal humans. Walahi

SEE MY SIGNATURE
You are right, even the world is abnormal , so it's abnormal to be normal in an abnormal world...
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by mutumina007: 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by iko123: 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
Rivers State has no senator representing them in the last house of Assembly election . All the elections
were inconclusive. Amaechi instigated violence so that pdp will not the election in peace. I won't be surprised if the rerun may come 2 years after swearing in
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by chris51(f): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
When Rotimi Amaechi was our governor in Rivers State, there was peace. Thats why non-indigenes loved him dearly. The problem is with Wike who is friendly with cultists and touts.

These trouble makers are now celebrated by Wike.
Its unfortunate though.
When Wike was chairman of Obio Akpor local government, he dealt with innocent people.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by budusky05(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
Wicked wike will not go unpunished
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
see amaechi like fowl wen dem commot feathers overnight
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by JasonScoolari: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
kingkakaone:
If you live in PH you will understand the person behind the violence.
I know what I'm saying.
I am currently at Stadium Road.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by AfonjaConehead: 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
The killer himself..

Thunda Faya that him mirror head
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I am currently at Stadium Road.
Ok.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos by Moferere: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Take your capri-sone brain to the cartoon section.

E pain am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) / Doyin Okupe Speaks. / Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.