Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,388 members, 7,830,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) (67227 Views)

Regina Daniels Angrily Pushes Her Staff Into A Swimming Over An Argument / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by Vado(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2019
Staged.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by ticoticotico: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
If this nonsense gets to front page.. I will fry my balls.

I'm Donating groundnut oil to fry it now

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by ticoticotico: 10:24am On Mar 01, 2019
Luvlyna:

Na today..??
U and I know that it will get to fp
Waxup dear
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by ValCon888: 10:24am On Mar 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I can smell something burning
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by ACE1010: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2019
Wetin concern me angry

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2019
Zangazanga:
Pls which movie has she acted or music she sang that you keep calling her musician and actress. Abi she got those title in the other room?
im as confused as u are

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by SjMbula(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2019
Nollywood actress and "musician" ? Biko op tell me one music wey she sing make here.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Oil refuse to be used with your dead balls
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by dynicks(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
bros quick quick begin fry ur balls!....make i go arrange drink come
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by jonowenn(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2019
how many camera man are there pls??
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by MyDavo: 10:36am On Mar 01, 2019
Mr camera grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:37am On Mar 01, 2019
dynicks:
bros quick quick begin fry ur balls!....make i go arrange drink come

hahahaha

Cannibal
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by Shezkid: 10:41am On Mar 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

U say Wat
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by PcashMojo(m): 10:45am On Mar 01, 2019
Slynation:
On behalf of the whole S.E region, we donate Cossy Ojiakor to the Yorubas with immediate alacrity...

grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by Simplecity(m): 10:52am On Mar 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
i have brought hot oil o angry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by dederocs(m): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2019
Naija bitches are so stingy, they won't even let a brother catch feelings...na die we dey cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2019
Mai fried balls howfa
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2019
Zangazanga:
Pls which movie has she acted or music she sang that you keep calling her musician and actress. Abi she got those title in the other room?

She is a veteran. Probably you weren't born when she was still active.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2019
So why pushing the guy? Allow him to even touch the expired boob's
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2019
Slynation:
On behalf of the whole S.E region, we donate Cossy Ojiakor to the Yorubas with immediate alacrity...
Abeg,leave her alone. What did she do?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by oneTIMEman(m): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2019
Who come dey snap the camera man? Wahala dey oo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by Alexis11: 11:07am On Mar 01, 2019
Zangazanga:

You never watch Cossy movie

Indomie generation spotted. cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by taiwohassan738(m): 11:12am On Mar 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
should i help u with Oil?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by dannypaul(m): 11:19am On Mar 01, 2019
mrcelestin1:
Happy new month to us all.Congrats to all my subscribers let keep the winning going , it available , just DM or WhatsApp.

pls guys stay off this bloody fool scammer..
go get a life and a job
this is his name and account number. 2029421949 uba bank
Mr ikechukwu chijioke

God punish you. nkita china

I'll be d last person you will scam
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by neighbourhud: 11:19am On Mar 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I just need the left ball... Please fry it with little salt and make sure you use olive oil.

Before I forget, I like it served grilled.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by psalmsmiles(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
i offer you power oil for free bruv
i wanna see some fried balls!

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by psalmsmiles(m): 11:23am On Mar 01, 2019
Onyi22:
Lol, d breast is tempting
tempting?? To do what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I smell barbeque
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by Slynation(m): 11:28am On Mar 01, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Abeg,leave her alone. What did she do?
Lol... u de ask??
She's a weapon of mass destructiongrin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by Slynation(m): 11:31am On Mar 01, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Abeg, I go accept am oh! LOL
Come and carry ooO...grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile: I Don’t Know Who DJ Cuppy Is / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.