Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) (67229 Views)

Regina Daniels Angrily Pushes Her Staff Into A Swimming Over An Argument / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by Slynation(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Abeg, I go accept am oh! LOL
Come and carry ooO...grin no

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by Slynation(m): 11:33am On Mar 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
If this nonsense gets to front page.. I will fry my balls.
Oya oooO... don't waste our time, Kings Oil de fire alreadygrin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 11:39am On Mar 01, 2019
Zangazanga:
Pls which movie has she acted or music she sang that you keep calling her musician and actress. Abi she got those title in the other room?
Omo rapala Overthrown made by A bass Akande Obesere in his video around yr. 2000- 2003,she danced semi-clad.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
Slynation:
This guy ehnnn.. so u be cannibal abi
Anyways I was talking about my two Footballs at homegringrin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
Slynation:
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by neonly: 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Oya fry d old rotten balls na
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
Zangazanga:
Pls which movie has she acted or music she sang that you keep calling her musician and actress. Abi she got those title in the other room?

She acts mojo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by fxtrade6: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Nollywood Actress and musician Cossy Ojiako in a photoshoot pushes his camera man for going beyond his area of specialization.

The push the camera man received from cossy i wonder if he will survive without getting injured.

The camera man should have just focus on his work,not to go close to her selling point.

May God help him, because those things up there in the chest are really tempting.

Watch Video below
am wondering what that chest would look like @60+
Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/actress-cossy-ojiako-pushes-his-camera.html
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by Slynation(m): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by Zzyy(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
See as she de like winch.. asawo Kobo kobo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Your balls go don burn by now.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by koyeni(m): 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
Check out my signature
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
This woman is a loser whose only advantage in life is that men’s brains go off like NEPA when they sight her mammaries.
Now, how much is her start price?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by Uglymind: 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Manbiggs:
Sucking breast and smoking weed is the best combo. Trust me the combo is a match made in heaven
Senior man
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by Manbiggs(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Uglymind:

Senior man
grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by babzo(m): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Zangazanga:

Indomie generation....you are too young to know. She was a rising star long ago...in movies and music
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by Dayo24204: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below
Fixed games by Dayo

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I hope it is done... grin

pls send me some... I want to have a taste of those fried balls grin

if u dont want Sopona to fry those balls by force, send me some.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
Slynation:
On behalf of the whole S.E region, we donate Cossy Ojiakor to the Yorubas with immediate alacrity...

u better don't let me curse you that they will send expired and useless product, a product that will bring tears and sorrow as a donation to your household grin

Nonsense grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by Slynation(m): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

u better don't let me curse you that they will send expired and useless product, a product that will bring tears and sorrow as a donation to your household grin

Nonsense grin
See babe i dash una, una wan form....grin
anyways it's not by force, u guys can send her back to us, we go manage her
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 11:20am On Mar 02, 2019
好的

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside / Kirk Douglas Dies, Aged 103

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.