Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole (43980 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / "Senator Akpabio Was Robbed Of Victory" - Justice Hafizu / Sule Lamido: How Akpabio Was Threatened To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by JosEast(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
The National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, has alleged that Senator Godswill Akpabio was rigged out of the senatorial election in Akwa Ibom state.

Akpabio of the APC lost his senatorial seat to Christopher Ekpenyong of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in last Saturday’s National Assembly election.

He also said that Atiku was never destined to be the President of Nigeria

Oshiomhole, who reacted to Atiku’s press conference on the outcome of last Saturday’s presidential election, said his party will challenge the results of some National Assembly elections declared by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

“We have petitions that we have written to INEC – how we were rigged out in Akwa-Ibom State and it is interesting that it is PDP that is complaining about the outcome of election in Akwa-Ibom state.

“How do you explain that INEC cancelled so many units not only in Akwa Ibom state, so many other states in order to be able to declare PDP candidates as winners. That is how Senator Akpabio was rigged out in Akwa Ibom state,” he said.

Oshiomhole, who maintained the earlier stand of the APC that INEC was working for the PDP, said, “whether INEC helped PDP or APC, that is neither here or there.

“I also mentioned that if Atiku decides to go to court, I also reserve the right to file cross petition because there are also areas in my local government for example, 15 units were cancelled due to the carelessness or collaboration or mischief of an Electoral Officer that was deployed to my local government knowing that, that is my stronghold.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/how-akpabio-was-rigged-out-oshiomhole.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by hisexcellency34: 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
And Saraki wasn't rigged out? Lies kill you there froggie

250 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Drsmith01(m): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
� � � See who's talking the executive producer of the movie 'The Rig'
Watch out for part 2 of 'The Rig' showing in the nearest polling unit close to your nationwide from next week Saturday.

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by gurunlocker: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Akpabio rigged out but Saraki was voted out grin grin

It's a simple something.

Akpabio formed alliance with Bubu, he was sent back to village. grin

Saraki formed alliance with Atiku, dem send am to retirement grin

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Drsmith01(m): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Lol actually Saraki wasn't rigged out

10 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Period007(m): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Tell us how buhari was rigged in

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by cr7lomo: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
This short gorilla has come again to say rubbish

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Nathdoug(m): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
And Saraki was rigged to where
Ugly mofo

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by enitey(f): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hehehehe
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by GrandMufti: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ok
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by OBAGADAFFI: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Okay every loser was rigged out.

BMC crew come and defend your oga.

15 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Haymaykar(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
That what they will always say....rig rigger riggest...

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by 9jayes: 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
Drsmith01:

Lol actually Saraki wasn't rigged out
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by versashee: 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ok o

4 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by eleojo23: 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
See Oshio o cheesy

In your own words "For democracy to flourish, only people who can accept the pain of rigging, sorry defeat, should participate in an election."

So what are you talking about?
grin

35 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by mmadu5(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
i just wish can gather all this useless politicians in one room and burn them to ashes

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by PresidoAtikuGcf: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
Period007:
Tell us how buhari was rigged in
This one finished me grin grin

9 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by mindurword(m): 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
JosEast:
The National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, has alleged that Senator Godswill Akpabio was rigged out of the senatorial election in Akwa Ibom state.

Akpabio of the APC lost his senatorial seat to Christopher Ekpenyong of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in last Saturday’s National Assembly election.

He also said that Atiku was never destined to be the President of Nigeria

Oshiomhole, who reacted to Atiku’s press conference on the outcome of last Saturday’s presidential election, said his party will challenge the results of some National Assembly elections declared by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

“We have petitions that we have written to INEC – how we were rigged out in Akwa-Ibom State and it is interesting that it is PDP that is complaining about the outcome of election in Akwa-Ibom state.

“How do you explain that INEC cancelled so many units not only in Akwa Ibom state, so many other states in order to be able to declare PDP candidates as winners. That is how Senator Akpabio was rigged out in Akwa Ibom state,” he said.

Oshiomhole, who maintained the earlier stand of the APC that INEC was working for the PDP, said, “whether INEC helped PDP or APC, that is neither here or there.

“I also mentioned that if Atiku decides to go to court, I also reserve the right to file cross petition because there are also areas in my local government for example, 15 units were cancelled due to the carelessness or collaboration or mischief of an Electoral Officer that was deployed to my local government knowing that, that is my stronghold.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/how-akpabio-was-rigged-out-oshiomhole.html
That is how saraki was rig out in kwara by oshomole there is a video evidence

12 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by diablos: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
Akpabio the chest beating, boastful "warsaw saw war" chanter saw war last Saturday in Akwa Ibom State. Is safe to say he knows he'll never amount to nothing in Akwa Ibom politics in d long run. All he's left with is past glory. Boastful, expired politician.

32 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Lol. The riggee is talking to the rigger.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Slynation(m): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
lies bought directly from the lips of Lai Mohammed....
This man needs to chew his words right now...
"Only those that can afford the pains of 'rigging sorry defeat' should participate in an Election"

Common sense should have fell on Osho that Akwa Ibom is a PDP stronghold and Akpabidiot is bond to fail by switching allegiance to APC

11 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by BB9ja007: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Election don finish make una leave mata and start to think of moving d country forward.

4 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Rajman45(m): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Politicians too Sabi lie lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Walehelt(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
This man is a clown

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by beegs(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
I am for next level but osho this your gist funny me die. How do want ATIKU to accept defeat when u can't accept that your man was ejected?

7 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Dshocker(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
Adams is a fool for telling us this.

An APC member loses his constituency seat through the mandate of the people,and you say he was rigged out....And other party members that also losted out deserves it right?

11 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by iamjavadem(m): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
Read between the lines, ur reasoning is shallow.
hisexcellency34:
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Factfinder1(m): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
God will punish oshomole and all apc thieves for spewing this nonsense

10 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Riversides2003(m): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Stupid idiot, no be your fault you this midget

5 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by martowskin1(m): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
I dont blame those who call this nation scam....

PDP created their own doom not supporting GEJ 2015..

APC will still create theirs is just a matter of time .....

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa / Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President / Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.