Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole (43982 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / "Senator Akpabio Was Robbed Of Victory" - Justice Hafizu / Sule Lamido: How Akpabio Was Threatened To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by jrusky(m): 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
Pls keep that Akpabio s h i t pls.

Let him go and bring the Warsaw he promised.
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by vRendoh(m): 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
Talk how PDP defeated you in you state. Iliot
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Klington: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
see kettle calling pot black

Odé

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by RTSC: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
Apc is fighting for akpabio.

A man that was a leader in the pdp for the 16 years they keep yapping about.

Una no well
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by awuf2008: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
May the useless oshiomole meant to say that saraaki was rigged out.
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by StevenOba: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
AFiC rig am po election.
FiDFi rig am po election.
Efribody rig am po election.
But AFiC rig am pass FiDFi.
= AfiC win po election
SaiBaBa grin..

Next Level shit taking over cool
Is you saying something tongue
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Sonoyom(m): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
Adams has been taking something recently
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Ubiudumo(m): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
What a country!
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by henrysam(m): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
This midget forgot to tell us how atiku was rigged out.
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Realbank10(m): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
gurunlocker:
Akpabio rigged out but Saraki was voted out grin grin

It's a simple something.

Akpabio formed alliance with Bubu, he was sent back to village. grin

Saraki formed alliance with Atiku, dem send am to retirement grin

APC rigged Akpabio out stylishly. Bcoz akpabio isn’t part of them. If we are talking about APC strong members. Talk of Buhari, Tinubu and Oshiomhole. Other are futuring.
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Lota11(m): 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
OtoGE
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by diablos: 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
[s]
dboss12:

go and fight for your own life, stop been bitter over some one you can't reach his level in the next 1000 years.
[/s]

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Freeman50(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
enitey:
Hehehehe
sweerie, can I slide into your Dm?
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
Oshiomole! Chai

check my signature
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by bejeria101(m): 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
Oponu Edo lol
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Stanley126: 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
JosEast:
The National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, has alleged that Senator Godswill Akpabio was rigged out of the senatorial election in Akwa Ibom state.

Akpabio of the APC lost his senatorial seat to Christopher Ekpenyong of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in last Saturday’s National Assembly election.

He also said that Atiku was never destined to be the President of Nigeria

Oshiomhole, who reacted to Atiku’s press conference on the outcome of last Saturday’s presidential election, said his party will challenge the results of some National Assembly elections declared by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

“We have petitions that we have written to INEC – how we were rigged out in Akwa-Ibom State and it is interesting that it is PDP that is complaining about the outcome of election in Akwa-Ibom state.

“How do you explain that INEC cancelled so many units not only in Akwa Ibom state, so many other states in order to be able to declare PDP candidates as winners. That is how Senator Akpabio was rigged out in Akwa Ibom state,” he said.

Oshiomhole, who maintained the earlier stand of the APC that INEC was working for the PDP, said, “whether INEC helped PDP or APC, that is neither here or there.

“I also mentioned that if Atiku decides to go to court, I also reserve the right to file cross petition because there are also areas in my local government for example, 15 units were cancelled due to the carelessness or collaboration or mischief of an Electoral Officer that was deployed to my local government knowing that, that is my stronghold.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/how-akpabio-was-rigged-out-oshiomhole.html

Sir, how was PMB rigged in?
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Poanan: 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
This very stupid party. I just got the information that the house of reps for Amuwo odofin was successfully rigged in this evening. If they could rig in Amuwo Odofin then it is over for Nigeria. I feel for her cos she has spent so much money but that doesn't amount to stealing someone's mandate. The only thing she will do once sworn in is to recover all she has spent in the last few years campaigning from house of assembly to chairmanship and finally to house of reps.
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by dboss12(m): 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
From the margins between the two contestant it obvious that PDP rigged out senator akpabio although he had early said it will be corrected and oshiomhole has affronts by affirmed the petitioned process immediately.
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by CoolInfinity(m): 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
At times I wonder why some human being complain about the bad things they do, when seen others doing it.
Very obvious and suspicious that you have just say the truth of the all matter we know about it, but it has been confirmed from the horses mouth.
For example When the gods has catches up by nemesis, the gods behaves abnormal. cool cheesy
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by CarGuide: 1:39am On Mar 01, 2019
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:01am On Mar 01, 2019
AMI3:
A whole lot of people feel so bad for Akpabio even those in PDP.

If come to his senatorial district and mock Akpabio in the present of any market woman if you don't take they women in the market will kill u.

Most women voted for PDP because they thought that Akpabio is still in the party.

It is so sad what happened to him.

The whole land is sad because what happened to him ( Akpabio)

We don't Chris because he can not represent us. Even Chris wasn't sure of himself

The whole thing is miscalculation from Akpabio

In summary

.maybe people from your village

My local govt will vote against him anytime any dsy

His current political influence stops in his village

He should contest for chairman, nonsense

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Awaja(m): 6:13am On Mar 01, 2019
And saraki pushes out ? Make that congratulatory call like saraki have called oloriegbe.
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Ubenedictus(m): 7:56am On Mar 01, 2019
Dshocker:
Adams is a fool for telling us this.

An APC member loses his constituency seat through the mandate of the people,and you say he was rigged out....And other party members that also losted out deserves it right?
read up what he said. He said polling units in the APC strong holds were cancelled, is that right? How is it the mandate of the people when their votes were cancelled?
Let them go to court, their news don tire me.
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Blis91: 7:56am On Mar 01, 2019
He rigged himself out the day he signed up for your PARTY, the day you celebrated his signing and tagged it UNCOMMON DEFECTION.... He was so foolish not to realize that uncommon defection means UNCOMMON DEFEAT.....

Akwa ibom people particularly we from the IKOT EKPENE senatorial district have retrieved our mandate from him. He is a betrayer.

Besides, I remember you OSHIMOLE say this " Our people say that a politician is likened to an Okro tree. It should never grow taller than the person who planted it.
“And those who plant the political okro tree are the Nigerian people. I think, a couple of lessons have been learnt.
“This game is for those who are humble, those who believe in the people. There are no dynasties, the people are the sovereign.
“When they borrow you the power, remember, it is only lend to you, and it will expire, and it will require renewal. If you don’t behave, thy will remove you.”

3 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by aurora(f): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2019
Adams Oshiomole must be trying to console his partner in crime over his ouster or is being deliberately obtuse about the APC situation in Akwa Ibom. Even Godswill Akpabio himself knows he was roundly rejected by the people at the just concluded polls.

There was no need for the state's ruling party to rig him out. The Akwa Ibom people gladly VOTED him out. His narcissism, god complex, prideful and devisive utterances against Akwa Ibomites after decamping to save himself from the EFCC, his massively corrupt and violence ridden terms as Governor, his plan to provide land in Akwa Ibom for herdsmen to ranch as outlined in his leaked letter to Buhari, his wife's brazen confrontation and embarrassment of the current Governor's wife during the reception ceremony of the First Lady Aisha Buhari at the airport; these are just a few of the things that did him in.

Someone who was shamelessly going about before the results were announced at INEC Uyo to beg key PDP stalwarts in the state to alter the results in his favour, his reason being that he and by extension Akwa Ibom state was promised the Senate Presidency?

It took the no-nonsense INEC REC Mike Igini, who stood his ground by insisting that the people's votes must count, to end his awkward and painfully embarrassing drama at INEC Office Uyo, effectively putting him in the basket of political oblivion.
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by d4james: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2019
Drsmith01:
� � � See who's talking the executive producer of the movie 'The Rig'
Watch out for part 2 of 'The Rig' showing in the nearest polling unit close to your nationwide from next week Saturday.
I AM SURE THE ENDING OF PART 2 WILL SHOW AKPABIO AS A MEMBER OF THE SENATE.
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by rhames(m): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2019
JosEast:
The National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, has alleged that Senator Godswill Akpabio was rigged out of the senatorial election in Akwa Ibom state.

Akpabio of the APC lost his senatorial seat to Christopher Ekpenyong of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in last Saturday’s National Assembly election.

He also said that Atiku was never destined to be the President of Nigeria

Oshiomhole, who reacted to Atiku’s press conference on the outcome of last Saturday’s presidential election, said his party will challenge the results of some National Assembly elections declared by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

“We have petitions that we have written to INEC – how we were rigged out in Akwa-Ibom State and it is interesting that it is PDP that is complaining about the outcome of election in Akwa-Ibom state.

“How do you explain that INEC cancelled so many units not only in Akwa Ibom state, so many other states in order to be able to declare PDP candidates as winners. That is how Senator Akpabio was rigged out in Akwa Ibom state,” he said.

Oshiomhole, who maintained the earlier stand of the APC that INEC was working for the PDP, said, “whether INEC helped PDP or APC, that is neither here or there.

“I also mentioned that if Atiku decides to go to court, I also reserve the right to file cross petition because there are also areas in my local government for example, 15 units were cancelled due to the carelessness or collaboration or mischief of an Electoral Officer that was deployed to my local government knowing that, that is my stronghold.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/how-akpabio-was-rigged-out-oshiomhole.html

Why does this baboon keep shouting at the top of his voice, even after failing to deliver his state in the Presidential Election?
Re: How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole by Drsmith01(m): 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
d4james:
I AM SURE THE ENDING OF PART 2 WILL SHOW AKPABIO AS A MEMBER OF THE SENATE.
With APC, anything is possible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers / A 1967 British Newspaper Headline Of A Nigerian Man Helping The UK (pics) / Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.