Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Screening Exercise Procedure For 2018/2019 Sess - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Screening Exercise Procedure For 2018/2019 Sess (300 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? / JAMB Releases Dates For 2018 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Screening Exercise Procedure For 2018/2019 Sess by Eclement(m): 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
Now that the OAU admission has been done and dusted. Let's all begin to talk about how to get ourselves established in the process of completing our screening exercise..
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Screening Exercise Procedure For 2018/2019 Sess by Bungalow: 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
Eclement:
Now that the OAU admission has been done and dusted. Let's all begin to talk about how to get ourselves established in the process of completing our screening exercise..
My brother is still looking for accommodation
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Screening Exercise Procedure For 2018/2019 Sess by Eclement(m): 7:04am On Mar 01, 2019
Oh, sorry about that bro. The whole process of getting bedspace is becoming increasingly frustrating. Politics has been introduced, somehow. No matter how many times you click to request bedspace, you will get a disappointing response. The 2000 nedspace allocated for the freshers has been exhausted. Meanwhile, a man from the inside told me they will open the eportal for bedspace allocation just for 3minutes ( I don't know how much this is true)

Since it's becoming a bit political, bro, I will advise to go through an insider if you have one. That's is how somethings work out well in Nigeria now, you have to know someone that knows someone.

Congratulations to your brother though...

(1) (Reply)

Topics To Practice In Other To Pass Jamb Mathematics: Jamb Mathematics Hot Topic / Western Union Scholarship For Undergraduate / Federal Polytechnic Oko Gets First Female Rector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.