Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Fake Beer! Your Experiences. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fake Beer! Your Experiences. (1117 Views)

The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / Beer Vs Wine: Which Is Better? / Asthmatic Patients,share Your Experiences And What Medication Works For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Beer! Your Experiences. by EvilBrain1(m): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2010
Greetings people.
I'm presently flying solo at a beer parlour in Surulere right now and the barman just served me a funny looking bottle of Gulder.

All the labels have been peeled off and the thing tastes very funny. I'm pretty sure it's fake/expired/adulterated or something. Now I'm not about to waste a bottle of beer but I'm curious about how common this kind of thing is. I've heard a lot of stories about fake beer but I've never seen it 1st hand.

Has any one else ever bought fake beer? Post your experiences ITT.
Re: Fake Beer! Your Experiences. by yash33: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2010
There are fake beers everywhere especially Star and small stout, Recently I have been sampling a lot of foul - smelling and irregular tasting Big stout. The proliferation is so bad that I am beginning to acquire the taste. Only God know what these people put in these drinks and the Companies are not overtly doing anything about introducing tamper - proof bottle tops or coding their bottles. If you want my advice, stick with canned drinks, it appears the counterfeiters are not yet interested in canning

(1) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Interns / Precautions On Jogging / Your Generator Is Waiting To Kill You!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.