Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Hire Me - Lists Of What I Can Do For You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hire Me - Lists Of What I Can Do For You. (409 Views)

BUA Cement Lists 33.86 Billion Shares On NSE, Now Third Largest Listed Company / See What I Saw In My Save After Six Month's (Photos) / 2018 Lists Of Top 8 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hire Me - Lists Of What I Can Do For You. by webtutorr: 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hello viewers,

Below are lists of services you can contact me for and i will passionately render it for you to your satisfaction and affordable too.

If you want to learn how to do the following or want me to create it for you, anyone, i am available.

(1) I can teach you Website Designing using wordpress. You dont need to code.
(2) I can teach you how to start Blogging to Profit.
(3) I can teach you how to start online business.
(4) I can create your Websites and Blogs at affordable price.
(5) I can register your business with Corporate Affairs Commission Nigeria with TIN Number and VAT
(6) I can help you create a website forum like nairaand
(7) I can help you create a classified website like jiji or olx
(cool I can help you create a membership site like Helping hands
(9) I can help you create a dating site (social media) like facebook
(10) can help you create an Ecommerce site like jumia

And many more... My fees are affordable

If you stay in Port Harcourt and probably you dont have chance due to your work and you want to learn any of the above from me, you can contact me. I am a passionate I.C.T coach. I am a mobile coach. I can come to your office or house to lecture you if you dont have chance to be coming over to meet me for the training..

Call/Whatsapp me; 08065847947

1 Like

Re: Hire Me - Lists Of What I Can Do For You. by webtutorr: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
Learn now and equip yourself with skill that will enable you earn online
Re: Hire Me - Lists Of What I Can Do For You. by webtutorr: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
Get knowledge and build up your ideas

(1) (Reply)

.. / Why You Are Making NO SALES Adverting On Facebook! / Lets Work On Your Soakaway In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.