Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Why Does God Not Answer Some Prayers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does God Not Answer Some Prayers? (299 Views)

Were Some Prayers Meant For God's Ears Alone? (Pic) / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does God Not Answer Some Prayers? by chikachuks1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
Do you ever feel that God does not answer your prayers sometimes? Have you ever been in a situation where you prayed earnestly for something to happen but in the end, it never happened, or where you prayed that something does not happen but it ended up happening? I guess that at one point or the other in our Christian race, you have had such an encounter.
If so be, why does it appear as though God did not answer such prayers, despite series of sleepless night, prayer devotions and meetings. After long days of trusting God, yet He does not answer. Well, this content does not have a detailed answer to this question. Rather, we want to raise the issue for serious discussion. So feel free to throw in your opinions and contributions.
Before we proceed, let me clearly state this point that God remains God, whether He answers our prayers or not. Even if the whole world decides not to worship God again, yet, God remains God.
Matthew. 7:7 says, “Ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened unto you”. I have only 2 points to present here.

1) Most times, we ask amiss: As much as God has asked us to ask from Him and we will receive, yet we must ensure that we do not ask amiss. Many people leverage on the blank cheque from God to ask all manners of things. Yes, your request seems nice, but is it in accordance to God’s will.

2) Secondly, I believe that God answers: Most times, we think that God is silent over issues, but it is not always so. The truth is that there are some prayers that gets “YES” as answers, some get “NO” while others get “WAIT” as answer. Sadly, we always want a yes as answers to all our prayers at all times, which will not always be that way.
In conclusion, these are my 2 points, you can follow the discussion on this dedicated christian forum by clicking on the link below
http://christianityupdate.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=117700&sid=f879db1eabe4bed28b0cabb3a53ca5f9
Re: Why Does God Not Answer Some Prayers? by kogistar2: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Johnson9632:
Please read below it
scam, if you're earning good cash there, u don't need to invite anybody to come & earn, u don't need to collect money from ppl in the name of selling odd. scammmmmm
Re: Why Does God Not Answer Some Prayers? by Aphroditee(f): 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
hmm
Re: Why Does God Not Answer Some Prayers? by peteruuu(m): 11:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
God answers every prayers.
But not in our own way, and sometimes not at our time too.

Read Isaiah 65:24.

God who knoweth all things already knew what we want to say, even before going to him in prayers (NB: THIS IS NOT THE BIBKE VERSE UP THERE).
Re: Why Does God Not Answer Some Prayers? by Chrismentor3: 8:00am On Mar 01, 2019
God does not answer any prayer, If you doubt me ask him for one significant thing this morning and see if he will answer, everything happens according to law of nature. I have stop depending on getting answers to prayers. I just pray for praying sake because he has not answered all the ones I have been praying for ages.
Re: Why Does God Not Answer Some Prayers? by ZoeyJ(f): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2019
Chrismentor3:
God does not answer any prayer, If you doubt me ask him for one significant thing this morning and see if he will answer, everything happens according to law of nature. I have stop depending on getting answers to prayers. I just pray for praying sake because he has not answered all the ones I have been praying for ages.
so why do you keep praying

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/03/19 / Hidden Cause Of Marital Delay And Lack Of Marital Peace. / We Can Shut Down Bloggers And Mess Them Up - Apostle Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.