Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does (3238 Views)

Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Does God Really Answer Prayers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by HappyPagan: 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
Let's put God to a test
Can you put your money where your God is?

Don't be scared. God won't do anything. Jesus died that you may sin, and sin abundantly. God's love is endless.

Anyways, going into the new year, I'd like all who believe in a personal God to keep a prayer book, an online prayer book.

It's simple. Post three prayer points (aka wishes) on this thread, that you'd love God to answer before this time next year.

This time, next year, we come back to review... if God has not struck me dead by then...

so, which God's up for the challenge?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by Abortions: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kiss my arss
Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by CAPSLOCKED: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2018

THIS IS UNFORTUNATELY THE SHOCKING TRUTH.
WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, PRAYING TO JESUS WILL GIVE YOU NO BETTER RESULTS THAN PRAYING TO BUDDHA......OR TO A BOTTLE OF COKE FOR THAT MATTER.

THIS IS NOT DIFFICULT TO PROVE. IF YOU ARE SKEPTICAL TEST ALL THREE OPTIONS FOR YOURSELF.
I'VE ACCOMPLISHED THIS MUCH IN LIFE BY PRAYING TO MY REALLY HUGE PENĮS. smiley

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by HappyPagan: 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Abortions:
Kiss my arss
Thanks for the offer. I gotta pass though.

My lips weren't made to rub iron.

4 Likes

Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by Bayonle10: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I KNOW IF I ASK FOR A TRIP TO SPACE, OR TO WIN THE 2019 LAGOS STATE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTIONS IT'LL NEVER WORK. SO HERE ARE MY PRAYER POINTS..

1. LET GOD HELP ME FIND MY KEYS IN THE SAME ROOM I MISPLACED THEM.
2. LET GOD HEAL ME ANYTIME I HAVE A HEADACHE OR FEVER, AFTER I'VE TAKEN SOME MEDICINE.
3. LET GOD PROVIDE FOOD FOR ME EVERYDAY, AFTER I GO TO WORK, EARN MONEY, AND ACTUALLY BUY MY FOOD MYSELF.
SO HELP ME GOD.
So weak,
I want to buy private jet.
I'm hardworking so I need to like 100 million before 2019 runs out.
I want to get married 2019.
Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by urahara(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
HappyPagan:

Thanks for the offer. I gotta pass though.

My lips weren't made to rub iron.

Daaaiiiimmmm
Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by spongeisback: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
Prostitute. Only hoes give their bodies to strangers.
Abortions:
Kiss my arss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by HappyPagan: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
urahara:

Daaaiiiimmmm
embarassed
Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by Originakalokalo(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
I will respond to you because I feel it's good.

I don't need to defend the existence of a God or his ability to answer prayers.

He might not answer yours for a reason best known to you, he responds to my thoughts!!!!!

Let me share an experience.

I had read the Bible back to back and studied it back to back too.

In my mind I said.... "God, what should I read now,... I want to read something else'..i completed the prayer with some few words...

Then My Father responded.

I was doing a Bible College training in a church at this time and I went to the evening service...

A brother walked up to me and gave me a book to read.... Out of the blues.

We had no prior discussion on anything of sort... Absolutely nothing.

The title of the book is GOD'S ARMY.

I asked him when I can return it, he said it is a gift.

I just laughed.

He didn't know why I laughed.

That book addressed some imperfections in my life.

It put me back on track.

I have many experiences.

Living a holy life through the help of the Holy Spirit is very very very essential for a child of God...

This is why......see this..

" Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth."
(John 9: 31)

The prayer of mercy is the only prayer God will hear from a sinner.

If your pastor is a sinner and he prays for you,

You are on your own.

This is the problem we have in Christianity.

Obey God first before praying....

2 Likes

Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by Zodiac61(m): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
God always wins. If you pray, God wins if you survive illness and get well.
If you die, God wins because it is his will.

At least, that is what the believers think to excuse their no-action ineffective and ineffectual god.

2 Likes

Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by hakeem4(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
Well all I need from god is just 30 billion pere!
Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by jerflakes(m): 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
HappyPagan:
Let's put God to a test
Can you put your money where your God is?

Don't be scared. God won't do anything. Jesus died that you may sin, and sin abundantly. God's love is endless.

Anyways, going into the new year, I'd like all who believe in a personal God to keep a prayer book, an online prayer book.

It's simple. Post three prayer points (aka wishes) on this thread, that you'd love God to answer before this time next year.

This time, next year, we come back to review... if God has not struck me dead by then...

so, which God's up for the challenge?

God does exist

But not the Christan or Muslim way

Those religions are useless

I worship arusi

And it's very much alive and listening

6 Likes

Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by Originakalokalo(m): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
jerflakes:

God does exist

But not the Christan or Muslim way

Those religions are useless

I worship arusi

And it's very much alive and listening

Who is arusi?

Was it in existence before the world began? Before the foundation of the world was laid?
Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by jerflakes(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Who is arusi?

Was it in existence before the world began? Before the foundation of the world was laid?

Yes it was

There are lots of Gods ... Not the once depicted in The so called Christianity or Islam

4 Likes

Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by Originakalokalo(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
jerflakes:

Yes it was

There are lots of Gods ... Not the once depicted in The so called Christianity or Islam

So arusi was existing before the world was founded.

When everything was empty arusi was there.

Interesting.
Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by jerflakes(m): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Interesting.

Yes of course

Same as water

That's why water God's are very powerful too

2 Likes

Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by HappyPagan: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
jerflakes:

Yes of course

Same as water

You are mad, but I like your madness.

So, droo your prayers/wishes. Let's see how the Arusis perform against their conquerors. wink
Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by HappyPagan: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Interesting.

Is that a light I SEE? Did I just hear your brain creak?

Ooo.. What a wonderful feeling...

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by Originakalokalo(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
jerflakes:

Yes of course

Same as water

OK... Did arusi create the world?

Can arusi save anyone after death? ...like give one rest?

I am curious to know...
Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by Originakalokalo(m): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
HappyPagan:

Is that a light I SEE? Did I just hear your brain creak?

Ooo.. What a wonderful feeling...

Yeah.

Very wonderful....
Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by sukerefakere(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
Deomovies:
As the name implies, Pagan. SMH. undecided undecided undecided Meanwhile, you can get external drives filled with Latest and Top Rated Movies and TV Series in HD quality at affordable price. This is a perfect gift for Movies Junkies. Help a bro today by patronizing. Lagosians with hard drives, we can set a meeting for the transfers. Thanks.
I need latest action and terrorism movies
Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by CAPSLOCKED: 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
BIBLES AND QURANS WOULD HAVE SERVED HUMANITY BETTER, IF THEY HAD BEEN LEFT AS TREES. undecided

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by badliman: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
I believe in God not only because am weak, because I want to speak His word and see the manifestation, I belief in God that before 2019 runs out he will definitely put me on the right track and restore all my losses. I belief in God because he promise He will always answer who calls on him. It might not be now or soon but my God never for sake me. Just a slippery water was turn to blood, from blood to flesh, from flesh to bone, from there development of eyes, ear, mouth, legs, hands, etc. 9months in your mothers womb with nobody to watch over you but you are ale and healthy? Except maybe you are not even if you are not healthy God works in a miraculous way, no baga can comprehend but just give your total submission. My God is wonderful. If I tell you God rescue me in 2018 without praying despite d fact I sin, womanize, gamble and lost all my entire savings, drink and even cheat on my wife. He saved me by showing what a miserable life I was leading. I was close to suicide but He showed me the way to him. He told me a day should not pass without we human not asking for His guidance, protection, in whatever we are doing. He doesn't want to associate any other things with him He is the only and one God. Abraham (Ibrahim) talk about him, Moses(Musa} talked about with revelation, Jesus (Isa) said we should honor thy father the only through God. Except those that are lost will say there is no God, I challenge you now...every morning you wake up face a mirror and say there is no God for just 7days and c what will happen. cry Thank you Lord for what you still do in my life to come. Lord I need you more than before please take absolute control of my life ship don't let me sink. Let my voyage sail and be the talk of the world and let me not die a sinner. I pray for those that does not belief in you should find peace in there heart and get back on the right track.

1 Share

Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by Originakalokalo(m): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
BIBLES AND QURANS WOULD HAVE SERVED HUMANITY BETTER, IF THEY HAD BEEN LEFT AS TREES. undecided

The Word of God stands forever..... even after you are long gone.....

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
Praying to a god/God you THINK you know is like doing what you THINK is good for your health.Just pray that it 'works'.
Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by jerflakes(m): 2:52am On Dec 29, 2018
HappyPagan:

You are mad, but I like your madness.

So, droo your prayers/wishes. Let's see how the Arusis perform against their conquerors. wink

I'm mad, and you're asking a mad man more questions

So, Who is madder?

4 Likes

Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by alfaman3: 3:16am On Dec 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, PRAYING TO JESUS WILL GIVE YOU NO BETTER RESULTS THAN PRAYING TO BUDDHA......OR TO A BOTTLE OF COKE FOR THAT MATTER.

THIS IS NOT DIFFICULT TO PROVE. IF YOU ARE SKEPTICAL TEST ALL THREE OPTIONS FOR YOURSELF.

I can confirm with all certainty that praying to a bottle of coke gives much better result than praying to the crucified one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by alfaman3: 3:32am On Dec 29, 2018
Originakalokalo:

I will respond to you because I feel it's good.

I don't need to defend the existence of a God or his ability to answer prayers.

He might not answer yours for a reason best known to you, he responds to my thoughts!!!!!

Let me share an experience.

I had read the Bible back to back and studied it back to back too.

In my mind I said.... "God, what should I read now,... I want to read something else'..i completed the prayer with some few words...

Then My Father responded.

I was doing a Bible College training in a church at this time and I went to the evening service...

A brother walked up to me and gave me a book to read.... Out of the blues.

We had no prior discussion on anything of sort... Absolutely nothing.

The title of the book is GOD'S ARMY.

I asked him when I can return it, he said it is a gift.

I just laughed.

He didn't know why I laughed.

That book addressed some imperfections in my life.

It put me back on track.

I have many experiences.

Living a holy life through the help of the Holy Spirit is very very very essential for a child of God...

This is why......see this..

" Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth."
(John 9: 31)

The prayer of mercy is the only prayer God will hear from a sinner.

If your pastor is a sinner and he prays for you,

You are on your own.

This is the problem we have in Christianity.

Obey God first before praying....

Everybody is a sinner including you including you arrogant, self praising, self righteous, condescending liar.

1 John 1:8-10

8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by CAPSLOCKED: 6:35am On Dec 29, 2018
Originakalokalo:

The Word of God stands forever..... even after you are long gone.....

LET ME INTRODUCE Y'ALL TO MY MAIN MAN AND FAVORITE BIBLE CHARACTER... SIR LOT FROM THE BIBLE!! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by festwiz(m): 6:49am On Dec 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I prayed to a bottle of coke to quench my thirst and it did. It's a great god second only to the FSM. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does by festwiz(m): 6:52am On Dec 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LET ME INTRODUCE Y'ALL TO MY MAIN MAN AND FAVORITE BIBLE CHARACTER... SIR LOT FROM THE BIBLE!! grin
Let's not forget the story of Job though. The Christian god and the devil used his life to cast odds. I guess the Christian god does play dice with his creations.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye’s Son Supports His Queen By Replicating Her Beautiful Haircut / 48 Striking Things Nigerian Prophet Said In 2020 New Year Prophecies / Do You Cry In Church During Worship Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.