Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

How To Transfer Data From One MTN Sim To Another. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transfer Data From One MTN Sim To Another. (3117 Views)

How To Upgrade Mtn Sim To 5g Lte / How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb / Important Information For Those Upgrading Their Airtel Sim To 4G LTE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Data From One MTN Sim To Another. by MissIndependent(f): 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
Please who knows how I can transfer data from one MTN Sim to another?
Re: How To Transfer Data From One MTN Sim To Another. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
Use mtn app
Re: How To Transfer Data From One MTN Sim To Another. by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:41am On Mar 01, 2019
Use Mymtn app
Did something similar on my Camon 11 Pro.
Re: How To Transfer Data From One MTN Sim To Another. by Collins4u1(m): 6:27am On Mar 01, 2019
Doesn't work nau
Re: How To Transfer Data From One MTN Sim To Another. by femi4: 7:17am On Mar 01, 2019
MissIndependent:
Please who knows how I can transfer data from one MTN Sim to another?
One MTN sim to another. Ensure you have Enough Data of at least 10MB. Type the code *131*2 # – Follow the prompted actions and you are done. Enter 0000 as your PIN or you can choose to change your PIN
Re: How To Transfer Data From One MTN Sim To Another. by Toluhwanie(m): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2019
Abiodunspectre:
Use Mymtn app Did something similar on my Camon 11 Pro.
Eehn! Should we now fry stones because you use Camon 11??

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Data From One MTN Sim To Another. by MissIndependent(f): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
femi4:
One MTN sim to another. Ensure you have Enough Data of at least 10MB. Type the code *131*2 # – Follow the prompted actions and you are done. Enter 0000 as your PIN or you can choose to change your PIN
Tried this it didn't go. No transfer option...
Re: How To Transfer Data From One MTN Sim To Another. by MissIndependent(f): 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
Abiodunspectre:
Use Mymtn app
Did something similar on my Camon 11 Pro.
How does the app work?
Re: How To Transfer Data From One MTN Sim To Another. by Rubiesangel: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
Na wa o! why you dey vex na? the guy only suggested other ways to achieve same result because he tried it on his Tecno phone. The information my not be useful to you, but It certainly will be useful to someone else, just like it was beneficial to me.
Toluhwanie:

Eehn! Should we now fry stones because you use Camon 11??
Re: How To Transfer Data From One MTN Sim To Another. by Toluhwanie(m): 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
Rubiesangel:
Na wa o! why you dey vex na? the guy only suggested other ways to achieve same result because he tried it on his Tecno phone. The information my not be useful to you, but It certainly will be useful to someone else, just like it was beneficial to me.
Aawwwwwnn

(1) (Reply)

You May Be A Victim Of Software Counterfeiting, Solve It Now! / Bold4 And Curve4 Which Is Better / MTN Surprise!!get Three Times Of Your Recharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.