Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,470 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Mitsubishi Diesel Engine Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mitsubishi Diesel Engine Needed (781 Views)

Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) / The 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross CUV Is A Beauty For Nigerian Roads(Photos) / HELP!!! Golf 4 Engine Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mitsubishi Diesel Engine Needed by donvoice(m): 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
I want to get a Mitsubishi Diesel engine bus for my school here in Port Harcourt. Someone advice I go to Ladipo Market for a correct and cheap one.

Please, who else can guarantee that and I will be grateful if you can direct me to someone over there.

Thanks
Re: Mitsubishi Diesel Engine Needed by okoroemeka(m): 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
donvoice:
I want to get a Mitsubishi Diesel engine bus for my school here in Port Harcourt. Someone advice I go to Ladipo Market for a correct and cheap one.

Please, who else can guarantee that and I will be grateful if you can direct me to someone over there.

Thanks
why going to ladipo,while traders from Mali,Senegal,Niger,Ghana, Cameron,even Congo goes to ogbuka obosi in onitsha to buy spare parts in trailer loads,I can send u the contact of an engine seller when you are ready,I go there often to buy parts for my car.
Re: Mitsubishi Diesel Engine Needed by donvoice(m): 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
okoroemeka:
why going to ladipo,while traders from Mali,Senegal,Niger,Ghana, Cameron,even Congo goes to ogbuka obosi in onitsha to buy spare parts in trailer loads,I can send u the contact of an engine seller when you are ready,I go there often to buy parts for my car.

Thanks brother but am not buying part. I want to buy a bus not spare parts.

(1) (Reply)

The 2020 Ford Expedition Adds Off-road Chops / Buy New And Used Electric Cars Online At Best Price | Droom / CEO TVC Andrew Hanlon Visit IVM Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.