Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,918 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

I Was A Very Bad Boy When Young – Yaw Dabo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was A Very Bad Boy When Young – Yaw Dabo (688 Views)

Stefflon Don: "I Met Burna Boy When I Missed My Flight" / Kelvina: I Will Curse Yaw Dabo If He Denies Dating Me / Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was A Very Bad Boy When Young – Yaw Dabo by unclesuruoffi: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
Samuel Nana Yaw Dabo, a popular Ghanaian actor in a new interview revealed that he was a very bad boy when he was young.The talented diminutive actor who recounted specific events which happened during his childhood days in an interview on ‘Celebrity Ride with Zionfelix’ show, disclosed that he was always among people linked to bad events in his neighbourhood.  He further disclosed that failure to further his education to the highest level, was because of his bad boy nature.

According to the actor,  his love of money which was what he found out at a very tender age, greatly affected the pedestal he climbed to in the education. However Yaw Dabo who disclosed that he was a very bad boy when young, added that God is using him to do a lot of good work for his ministry.Here is a video of the interview below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/28/i-was-a-very-bad-boy-when-young-yaw-dabo/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: I Was A Very Bad Boy When Young – Yaw Dabo by itspzpics(m): 3:57am On Mar 01, 2019
wink
Re: I Was A Very Bad Boy When Young – Yaw Dabo by miracle956: 5:54am On Mar 01, 2019
womders

(1) (Reply)

Rapper OG Maco Contracts Flesh Eating Disease (Graphic Photos) / Dewy Oputa Shows Off Bikini Body On An LGBT Beach / Simi Will You Keep Same Energy For Politicians Just Like Fraudsters - Oyemykke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.