Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

'call 911'kim Kardashian Screamed After Son Saint, 3, Suffered Allergic Reaction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'call 911'kim Kardashian Screamed After Son Saint, 3, Suffered Allergic Reaction (721 Views)

Pete Davidson And Kim Kardashian's Son Saint, 6, Hold Hands On Solo Lunch Date: / Fela Anikulapo-Kuti's Death: 24 Years After - Son Writes / Kanye West’ S Son , Saint Is A Handsome Little Boy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'call 911'kim Kardashian Screamed After Son Saint, 3, Suffered Allergic Reaction by linx123: 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
It is well known to everyone that KKW as she is fondly called is the most level headed of all of her sisters.

The mother of three, Kim Kardashian is notoriously unflappable when it comes to her family drama, rarely losing her temper, but the 38-year-old beauty admitted that all goes out the window when it comes to her kids.

The soon-to-be mother of four admitted during an exchange on Twitter Sunday night that that she freaks out whenever one of her children gets hurt.

The reality mogul was chatting with fans who were reacting to the most recent episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians when she revealed her mama bear instincts.

Fans tweeted that they were in awe of the KKW Beauty owner’s calm, cool and collected demeanor in the episode as she confronted her husband Kanye West’s plans to uproot their family and move to Chicago.

‘Kim is so calm. can she teach me how to be that calm? #KUWTK,’ a fan wrote.

The E! star responded directly, retweeting the comment: ‘It doesn’t benefit you to not be calm.’

But let me tell you when one of my kids get injured or anything and I’m screaming and freaking everyone out,’ Kim explained.

The stunner’s millions of followers were in agreement that when it comes to kids, everything else goes out the window.

One tweeted: ‘a mother becomes a lioness when she needs to protect her children. you are absolutely right in losing your temper when they are the subject #KUWTK’

Kim, who is one of the few celebrities who seems to love engaging with fans on social media, responded.

‘I did it this weekend when....https://janefblog.com/5842-2call-911kim-kardashian-screamed-after-son-saint-three-suffered-allergic-reaction/

Re: 'call 911'kim Kardashian Screamed After Son Saint, 3, Suffered Allergic Reaction by donvicky2007: 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

It’s Risky To Undergo Plastic Surgery For People’s Attention – Stephanie Coker / DJ Cuppy Releases New Music on Friday Titled 'abena' / ‘EFCC Should Also Investigate Olu Maintain’ – Jahbless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.